InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ An Unrevealed Secret, A Hidden Past ❯ It All Starts With Something Small ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

An Unrevealed Secret, A Hidden Past

Chapter Twelve:

ItAll Starts With Something Small

~*Yay! I finally decided to update!*~

Disclaimer: People say I don't have a firm grip on reality when I claim to own Inuyasha. My response? Shut the hell up?

WARNING: EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD!

~*~

Kaede took her sweet time getting into the house. But once she sat down, and got comfortable, Kagome bombarded her with questions.

"Kaede, what I wearing?" Confusion was clearly evident on her face.

"Nani?"

"I mean, what was I wearing when I came here?" There was a brief display of fear in her eye.

"Are you sure you want to go back?"

"Go. . .back?"

"I am no sure that you really wish to find out these things, Ka. . .go. . .me." She was getting desperate, so she clasped her hands together and screwed up big puppy eyes.

"PLEASE Kaede! Please, this might hold the secret to my past!"

"Aye, very well then." The old woman stood, and shuffled around the hut, and dumped a pile of clothes into her lap. She could barely make them out, but she managed with the small sliver of moonlight that crept through the window.

The clothing was jet black, and skin tight. There was some sort of bracelet with the code A-1-N on it. There was a small, leather backpack and Kagome opened the flap and delved inside. The first thing she pulled out was a small, velvet black scrunchie. She shrugged. Not too unusual. Then, she felt the cool, hard cover of a book. Kagome pulled it out, and inspected the water-dried pages. She'd have to read it in the morning.

There was only one thing left inside. Kagome tugged it out. It was extremely small, and it had many notches and slits, and roughly guessed it was about five inches in size.

"What is that?" Kaede asked worriedly. After running her fingers across it one more time, she gasped in realization. "Kagome?"

"It's a gun."

~*DUN! DUN! DUNNNNNNNNNNNN! I am so glad that I updated even though this chapter was short! Sorry for the cliffie! Remember to review and you'll get a good chapter that explains everything. Then, some really good stuff is going to happen! Later Days!*~