InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angels of mission ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angels of missions
 
Summary: This is kind of inspired by the Hong-Kong TVB drama serie Angels of mission. It won't have the same ending or couples! (Only things I didn't like…) And some characters.
 
Prologue: (Name in parentheses are the ones from the drama) (You'll notice that Dan does not have the same influence in my story! Yay!)
 
Safaia Tsuki: (Sam). She's the chef of the CTU (Counter-Terrorism Unit) department of the police force that has a string of unsuccessful relationships. She's 25 years old and has a very successful career much unlike her love life. She is very serious about work but can be your best friend outside of it. She has long straight elbow length black hair and brown eyes. She's tall and often found in a business suit (pants) and high heels. She is trained in martial arts.
 
Kagome Higurashi: (Fa). She's more of a tomboy grown-up than Safaia. She's a former CID (Crime Investigation Department) that will be chosen to go through a test, along with Sango, to become a CTU agent. She has not had a boyfriend in years, being more of an independent woman. She's 24 years old that's average height with mid-back wavy black hair and blue eyes. She is more of a casual attire girl but for CTU, she will have more strict clothing and heels. (Never really understood the need of heels in police in the serie…) She is also trained in martial arts.
 
Sango Taijiya: (Bowie). She's an average “preppy-tomboy-ish” girl that was new to the CID department until an exceptional performance on the field earned her the chance to be part of the CTU. She is very carefree and really doesn't care much for responsibilities until it is needed. She has had a lot of boyfriends but doesn't care much for less comfortable men. Until this one insistent man comes into her life. She's 23 years old and is of a smaller stature, with wavy shoulder length black hair and brown eyes. She pretty much dresses like an average young person but wears blouses and heels for work. She has gone through the training as her two friends.
 
Miroku Houshi: (Fai Chui). He's not class, he has no money, and he works as a parking valet for a big restaurant. He's kind, considerate and very much in love with Sango. When he first met her, she was on the job and he almost messed it up. She has no feeling for him and well, he does. He is very persistent. He's 24 years old and is tall with short black hair in a small dragon tail. He does not have common fashion sense, dressing in what his small sum of money can buy, often found in sandals.
 
Sesshomaru Taisho: (None, it doesn't fit with my story). He's Inuyasha's older half-brother and Naraku's full blooded twin. There is no long lost love between him and the younger one. He's Safaia's boyfriend, not before going through some obstacles though. He's very tall with silver hair and molten golden eyes, he's mysterious, goes by his own law and his 26 years old. He is a company's president so he is very well dressed.
 
Naraku Taisho: (Wallace). He is a professional bodyguard that is really mysterious. Not much is known about him, only that he is 26 years old and some minor details included his looks. He has long black wavy hair in a low ponytail and red eyes. He is also very tall and always dressed in a casual suit that is pressed and all.
 
Inuyasha Taisho: (Dan) He used to be a car shop's top sales but after a few incidents, he was fired, now he just drags himself around until he met up with Miroku, an ancient team mate during his school years. He works with Miroku now. He blames Kagome for making him lose his job while it was his own carelessness that did him in. He's arrogant, rude and the average jerks. He's tall with silver hair and golden eyes. Also dressed neatly when he was a sale, now he dresses very casual, but still better than Miroku. He is 23.
 
Summary:
 
Safaia, Kagome and Sango are three very different women with only one thing in common, their jobs. Somehow, they become as close as sisters. Watch them go through love, betrayal and many other obstacles as they fight to stay alive in the world.