InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another day another sigh ❯ LUNCHTIME! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2: LUNCHTIME!
 
PROLOUG A few months fly by since that day. Over the months Kikyo and Inuyasha have been in a few fights this and that, but mostly about Inuyasha liking Kagome and walking with her to school and home which of course he denies and says we live right next door to each other. So Kikyo wines and bitches over and over and Inuyasha does nothing about, except but up with her irritation. While their situation went on, Ayame took the courage to ask out Kouga. Of course there's no harm in that, since there the same age and personality with about everything in common. Of course Miroku and Sango are still together but with Sango angry and abusive time to time but that's on the normal circumstances.
 
CURRENTLY Basically the whole student body campus is inside the cafeteria for lunch where usually no one hangs out at, but today is a cold and windy day. “Today's the first day of winter!” Ayame yells out. “No it isn't” Kouga remarks. “Yes it certainly is!” Sango burst outs from silence. “Oh yeah, I never realized it until now, maybe because it's always so cold all the time you can barely tell.” Inuyasha says.
 
MEANWHILE Kagome slams her locker door “ugh” she grunts. “Today is not a good day for me. First off a week ago Hojo breaks up with me, while today he asks to get back together. I am not the kind of person that does that splits with someone and the next day gets back together, nope unless there's a reasonable excuse to do such a thing. Second, I forgot my god damned English book at home and third Kikyo is just a bitch trying to start shit with me again, UGH!” Kagome says in her mind while just staring at her closed locker. “DAMNIT I FORGOT SOMETHING!” She then turns the dial a million times till it finally opens. She then gets up walks to the cafeteria. Before her hound out to pull the door it rapidly gets pushed back and hits her right in the face and she falls on the ground. “Oh I'm sooo sorry” Kikyo said while walking past her with Kana and Kagura on each side. Fortunately Sango sees what happens and tells the others, so they all run out to Kagome. “Are you alright, did you get hurt” everyone asks with a worried look on their face. “Yea I'm fine, but that bitch of a Kikyo didn't even say sorry well she did in an oh so sarcastic way.” Kagome gets up and rubs the bruise on her forehead. “Hey you're bleeding” Kouga says. “Let's take her to the nurse's office” Miroku says. They all head towards the nurse's office but while on the way Inuyasha sees Kikyo walking. He runs towards her. “HEY WHERE YOU GOING!” Sango yells. “I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!” Inuyasha catches up with Kikyo. “Hey honey what you doing here?” “Hey we have to talk” “About what?” “In private.” Inuyasha looks at Kana and Kagura and the both back away from Kayos' side. Inuyasha grabs Kikyo's wrist and walks fast down the hall. “HEY WHERE YOU TAKING ME!” “SOMEWHERE PRIVATE!” They finally stop. “Why the hell we all the way here?” “Listen I can't take anymore of this bull shit with you” “What are you talking about?” “I've been putting up with your shit the last six months and I really wanted to say something about it earlier but couldn't, I've been acting like I'm okay with everything but I'm really not. Because you don't even hang out with me anymore like you used to. You hate my friends and call them freaks when they've done nothing to you and I know you cheated on me because I saw you kissing Naraku a few weeks ago. So it's over between us okay?” Inuyasha starts to walk away. “Well I'm better off with Naraku anyway and he's much a better kisser than you!” Kikyo yells in tears. “SLUT!” Inuyasha yells without even turning around. Inuyasha finally reaches the nurses office before he enters the doors open and out walks the whole gang. “Hey where'd you run off to?” Ayame asks. “I saw Kikyo and I really had to talk to her about something.” “And?” “I finally broke up with her.” “FINALLY THANK GOD!” Everyone says. Inuyasha smiles and walks with them back to the cafeteria.