InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Appetizers? On Me! ❯ Inferno ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You feel it too, don't you?
 
The burn that spreads like rampant wildfire through your veins…?
 
It consumes you slowly; one capillary, one vein, one artery at a time, until your body becomes a raging inferno.
 
You squirm, you writhe, you arch against its pull, but every movement, every breath, only feeds the flame.
 
It's useless to fight it. It's useless to try. The fire will always win.
 
Can you feel it now, as I thread my claws through your dark hair?
 
And when I scrape my demon fangs against the tender skin of your neck, just so?
 
If my tongue darts out to taste the bittersweet salt of your tears, your sweat, do you feel it then?
 
And when I move inside you and make you mine; in that final rush when you scream my name, does it consume you then?
 
…It consumes me.
 
Every part of you devours me whole, until there's nothing left of what I used to be.
 
I can't stop.
 
I won't ever be able to.
 
Because when you look at me with those eyes, and when I hear my name fall from your lips with a gasp of pleasure, I can't help but wonder where I'd be without that burn to drive me.
 
Tell me… Do you feel it too?
 
My heart races, thupa thupa thupa, feeding the flame, burning me faster.
 
How much more of this I can stand?
 
And then, like the cool rush of an ocean's wave you answer -
 
Yes…