InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ As the Macabre Beckons. . . . ❯ What They Whispered ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`As The Macabre Beckons'
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and I make no money off of writing any of these writings.
 
Ch.1 What They Whispered…..
 
 
“Come.” He said no questions or answers fell from the cold lips. Bleeding, gasping, crying, she stood. “Why?” She had gasped, tears streaming down an ash stained face.
 
“Because I have commanded it.” He barked his eyes as cold as flint. He moved to where she stood and grabbed her wrist so tight, her bones began to grind together. Screaming, she twisted and turned, trying to escape the grasp of the cold-hearted creature.
 
He grabbed her wrist tighter and she fell upon her knees. He grinned as he saw the tears well up in her eyes. He laughed as they escaped their prison.
 
Moving, he dragged her behind him, her knees scraping along the ground. Moaning, she attempted to get up off of her knees and on her feet. Sadistically, he shook her until she fell back down. Rocks dug into her thighs and blood seeped through her clothes. It made him laugh.
 
She grimaced when she felt that blood. And then she was dragged pass the bodies. One by one the glassy eyes of her allies stared at her as she went pass.
 
`Goodbye.' She screamed inside, `Goodbye hope, love, freedom, joy, and happiness! Goodbye!'
 
And then her screams echoed within the forest, and all could hear but wouldn't help. He took her; it was whispered, into the darkness. It was there that the shadows became all that was, all that is and all that would have been.
 
At least that is what they whispered.
 
 
Total Words: 272