InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ At Last ❯ Jaken's Greatest Desire ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything from the InuYasha anime or manga, well except for Episodes 1-108, 4 movies, a large InuYasha plushie, pins, a patch, a calendar, and a key chain.
 
AN: This very short story was written for a LJ iyfic contest.
Subject: Jaken.
Word count: 373 (MS Word)
 
Warning: Implied Yaoi (notice I said implied - does Jaken have any sexual organs???). If you have any doubts, read the last paragraph before taking this too seriously.
 
 
At Last
 
 
He sighed and his chest heaved. Jaken felt like he was in heaven as the silky white mane engulfed him. It felt as though a thousand little fingers were running up and down his body, sending tremors throughout him. The breath on his face made him want more, more from the beautiful Inu-youkai that was his lord.
 
He remembered back to that fateful day when they first met. The toad imp was about to be destroyed by a much larger youkai when he came through. The demon that was about to kill him made the mistake of not clearing the path, and it was destroyed. Instantly, he looked up at his savior. He was so beautiful that he could have been a god. Jaken decided at that very moment to follow him, and he had been rewarded with the Staff of Two Heads. He had lost track of the number of years that he had followed the great Taiyoukai, always by his side.
 
He had always dreamed of this, dreamed of serving his lord in the most personal way. Dreamed of laying with him, touching his smooth, silky white skin and mane. Dreamed of bringing him to the heights of passion that only a skilled lover could do. And here, finally, he lay enveloped in the sleek mane as it ruffled around him. His tiny hands reached upwards, trying to caress the streaks on his cheeks. Reaching to pull himself even closer, wanting to mold himself into the heavenly body.
 
Jaken opened his eyes, wanting to look into those beautiful golden orbs that always appeared so cold. It was part of the stoic, perfect, youkai manner that the toad imp so loved. His lord was faultless, with the small exception of allowing a human child to follow him. There was no other single youkai more powerful. 
 
As his eyes opened, he realized that he could see only the sky, and then looked down to see the landscape passing below. Jaken groaned. It had all been in his mind, in his hopes. He was wrapped in the Mokomoko-sama, buried in the thick white fur piece as Lord Sesshomaru flew to their next destination. The little toad closed his eyes. At least he could dream.