InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ away from me ❯ away from me ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer - I don't own Inuyasha or this song **cries**

Kagome ran as fast as her feet would carry her. her breath comeing out in short pants "I mustn't look back I mustn't" . after what seemed like hours of runnin she collapse on to the hard earth.

Blood was dripping down her legs from the many thorns and branchs tears stremed down her pale face. "w-w-why Inuyasha why did you betray me?" Kagome yelled out into the darkness (((dose that line sound fimlar? Well it should Kikyo said that when she was reborn or whatever))


**(I hold my breath as this life starts to take its toll
I hide behind a smile as this perfect plan unfolds
But oh, God, I feel I've been lied to
Lost all faith in the things I have achieved
And I*
**

As the night went on Kagome fell into a deep sleep but unknown to her a pair of blood red eyes were watching her as she cried in her sleep hunted by the days events. Kagome woke the next morning to find her self a lone on the shadow forest floor

"Inuyasha" she wisperd bearly about hearing of demons but the creature with red eyes was awoken by her voice for he slept very lightly. Kagome walked along one of the roads not careing where she was going.


***I've woken now to find myself
In the shadows of all I have created
I'm longing to be lost in you
away from this place I have made
Won't you take me away from me*
**

Months went by Kagome stayed where she pleased , durning her time in the villages she heard rummours of her friends and how they were doing and that Kikyo was helping Inuyasha.

The creature with red eyes still watched her from the distance keeping her safe. But he knew her time was almost up and still his heart couldn't change unlike the Miko.


***Crawling through this world as

Disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but

My own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become*
**

Kagome woken in the room next to some man she hated the life she had here. She is now what they call an unfortunate or what they say in her time a whore.

If her friends saw her they wouldn't know for she cased a spell that made her look different and plus her body was covered in buries from the rough hands of men. "Snap out of it wench you are mine" he boss snapped at her.

`mine… that is what Inuyasha said but he betrayed me Inuyasha why aren't you here to save!' Kagome yelled in her mind un where of the hand flying at her face until pain filled her face.

***I've woken now to find myself
In the shadows of all I have created
I'm longing to be lost in you
away from this place I have made
Won't you take me away from me*
**

Kagome raced out into the forest her body weak and battered. The shots of men calling her rang out like the sound of crows waiting for a feast.

Kagome ran uncaring where she was going until she fell in a small pound that barley went to her ankles but that didn't matter she was alone and dieing not that anyone cares.


**Lost in a dying world I reach for something more
I have gr
own so weary of this lie I live
I've woken now to find myself

In the shadows of all I have created
I'm longing to be lost in you
away from this place I have made
Won't you take me away from me*
**

Soon the pool became red with blood and out of the trees the figure with red eyes with blood stained on his hands and face ran to Kagomes side taking her in to his arms and holding her closely with tears silently flowing from the blood eyes.

Kagome felt warmth surrounding her she opened her eyes to meet blood eyes with specs of gold. "w-w-hat I-nuyasha" she stated having a heard time speaking "grrr mmm" Inuyasha growled/whimpered back.

Hey guys so do you like their will be a next ch so don't get mad at me just yet