InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Laughing Makes the World Go 'Round ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own the Inuyasha characters, or any Inuyasha related citeria.

Chapter 2

“Creepy...” Kouga managed to get out, ready to shudder.

“Yeah, I know what you mean.” Inuyasha said, making a disgusted face.

Suddenly, Kouga raised his hand and gave a good smack onto Inuyasha’s face leaving him with a red print to swell.

“What the hell was that for?!” Inuyasha barked at Kouga, rubbing the hand print.

“For the car, you mutt!” Kouga shot back, while Inuyasha pulled up his sleeves.

Everyone slowly made an exit into the refreshments room while faint “Baka!”s and thumps could be heard from the parking lot. Andrea (aka Ang), who was standing next to Sam started to burst out laughing.

“Those idiots are so hilarious when they fight!! Just like little kids! “ Andrea said as she tried to cool her laughing.

“Haha, yeah I suppose!” Sam said, starring at a certain monk from across the room as he sat at a table looking bored.

“What a day!” Kikyo said, clapping her hands once to show exhaustion, “Maybe I’ll head down to the Karaoke room and see who's there and take on a round...anybody up for one?” She said as she finished stretching.

Suddenly, Kouga and Inuyasha came through the door with a few marks here and there, faces turned away from one another with Kagome holding them both by the ears stopping near Kikyo, Sam, and Andrea.

” Did you guys even listen when I said we don’t need a new studio?!“ Kagome said with a hint of anger in her tone as she let both of their ears go. She had a stressed vein on her forehead. “Now apologize!”

Inuyasha responded with a simple, “Keh.” With his back still turned to Kouga, as Kouga made a “Hmph.”

“I said apologize!” Kagome said, stepping back watching the two slowly face each other. Inuyasha mumbled something that sounded like “I’m sorry.” As well as Kouga doing the same. Kagome smiled as she said, “ Now to get back to my book! How to train dogs. “ She joked, and went back into the previous room.

Andrea smiled as she turned to Sam. “She really knows how to keep people in line...I think I might be afraid of her!” Andrea Joked. Sam laughed while waving her hand as if saying, “Same here.”

Kikyo started to get bored and repeated her previous statement “Karaoke anyone?“ She stressed out the ‘anyone’ to catch some attention. Suddenly the door burst open to meet a smiling yet, curious Bankotsu. “Someone say Karaoke?!“ He said, eyeing them all.

Kikyo jumped up and down from excitement that someone actually was listening to her “Me! I did!”Bankotsu grinned. “ALRIGHT! KARAOKE TIME BABY!” He said, jogging to the Karaoke room with Kikyo, along with Suikotsu, hot on his trail.

A chuckle came from across the room. Miroku stood up and made his way to where the cookies were, 'Cookies not donuts!' He thought as he grabbed one.

Inuyasha watched Bankotsu run out of the room and decided to follow to see if he could cause any trouble, but before he left he called out, “Kare-ay-oh-kay!” bringing out his wild, yet relaxed side.

Andrea, Sam, and Miroku got a kick out of this and the laughter began.

"That was so hot when he said that!" Andrea whispered over, sending the girls laughing more, but Miroku just standing watching with a raised eye brow.

A few minutes later with their faces red they all decided to go to the Karaoke room. On their way down the final hall, three girls exited the room Miroku, Sam and Andrea were about to make their way in.

At the sight of the first one, Miroku said, "Hey, looking fine." and clicked his tongue as he pointed at her. She smiled and did the same back. At the sight of the second, he said, "Looking, Divine!" and she smacked him. At the sight of the last, he said, "You're aaaaallll mine." and she put a hand to his chest and replied with a, "Not in this lifetime." Sam glared at the three, thinking, 'Yeah you better beat it!' and they all entered, being instantly blinded by the pitch-blackness and the strobe light hitting where they were standing.

Sam instantly walked to the right, causing her to bump into Miroku, causing Miroku to trip and fall, causing Sam to fall on top of Miroku, and Miroku grabbing for something to steady himself, but with Sam on him he pulled the back of Inuyasha’s chair, causing Inuyasha to fall backwards onto Kouga’s chair, causing Kouga to tip back and hit the back wall, and Andrea started to laugh loudly as she watched all of this happen, holding her stomach as she bent foreward of a sore stomach.

“What the..What the hell you mangy mutt?! My freaking head hurts now! ” Kouga shouted.

“Don’t you call me a mangy mutt you baka wolf! “ Inuyasha shouted back.

“Baka?! I’ll show YOU BAKA! You..you..BAKA!!” Kouga shouted back, trying to make a come back.

“Ohh. Good one.” Inuyasha said, sarcastically.

After a few chairs were thrown, one loud, “Shut the hell up!” could be heard from the speakers, at that time, Sam got up off of Miroku blushing, Miroku stood up rubbing his side, Inuyasha growled at Kouga, Kouga brushed himself off trying to ignore Inuyasha, the rest of the crew who were in there stopped staring, and Andrea stopped laughing and wiped her eyes.

“That’s right, you better shut up!” came Bankotsu’s voice booming through the speakers as he smiled. The lights were all focused onto Bankotsu on the stage leaving the rest of the stage dark.

“Now, I shall do karaoke!” Bankotsu said, striking a pose as if it were tough to do karaoke. The rest of the stage lit up showing the rest of the Shichinintai with mics as well as Bankotsu. A few of the crew and the group rolled their eyes.

Miroku, Andrea, and Sam took their seats, as Inuyasha and Kouga re-took theirs, and waited for Bankotsu to sing as he simply qued a person named Roy, (who isn’t quite important in this chapter) to start the music.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha! Second chapter completed! Akira made this chapter, because she's doing evens, and Yume's doing odds.
R/R Creative Criticism Welcome!