InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Sango's Game ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira and Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own Inuyasha Characters, or any Inuyasha related citeria.

Chapter 5

"What? What I do?" Andrea asked, looking at everyone laughing as she zoned back to reality. Then she realized what they were laughing at and blushed.

"Thank goodness Inuyasha didn't hear that, huh Andrea?" Sam said between laughs. Andrea blushed more, but soon returned the laughing.

When they calmed down, they looked at each other, silent, thinking about what to do next.

"So...we still doing karaoke?" Kagome asked.

"No...everyone went already." Kikyo said, and they all walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Inuyasha helped Kouga into the bathroom, surprisingly, not muttering a thing about what he was doing.

"So mutt, why haven't you insulted me yet?" Kouga asked.

"Because I'm not in the mood. Wolf." Inuyasha replied. Inuyasha let go of Kouga quickly, and Kouga clung to the sink, as he hung above the floor to his shins. He flung his legs around, so he was kneeling, then gained the energy to stand, and washed his bloody hand, and face. Inuyasha stood there, leaning against the wall, arms folded and his eyes closed.

"What are you doing?" Kouga asked sarcastically.

"Thinking, what does it look like?" Inuyasha replied.

"Thinking of a girl? Better not be Kagome." Kouga said.

"And if it is?" Inuyasha muttered.

"Uh......."Kouga just said. Inuyasha smirked. He grabbed Kouga and pushed him into the closest stall. Inuyasha put his pinkies in his mouth, then stuck them in Kouga's ears, then pulled them out, and pushed Kouga into the toilet bowl, and gave him a triple swirlie. Inuyasha laughed, as he ran out and down the hall. He ran into someone, and fell back, then looked up at Sango raising an eye brow at him.

"What did you do now?" Andrea asked.

"What makes you think I did anything?" Inuyasha asked. Everyone pointed towards the men's restroom door. Inuyasha turned, to find Kouga, from his shoulders up, soaked and dripping.

"MUTT!!! YOU DIE TONIGHT!! LET'S DANCE!" Kouga shouted, and chased Inuyasha. Kagome glared at the two.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT A NEW STUDIO YOU TWO?!?!" Kagome shouted after them.

"Save it Kagome. They won't listen." Sam said.

"So...what do we do now?" Kikyo asked, playing around with a full wrapped bunch of smarties in her hand.

"Well...we could always play....seven minutes in heaven?" Miroku asked.

"EWE NO! Not if you're playing." Andrea said. Sango and Sam looked at Miroku oddly...but they continued to think.

"I know! Let's try...lazor tag!" Sango said. Kouga and Inuyasha ran back and stood, like awaiting puppies.

"Not with real lazors, with lazor pens. There's tons in Bob's office for some reason." Sango said. The two looked bummed, but they beared with it as everyone went to Bob's office to get lazor pens.

As soon as everyone had a lazor pen, they scattered around the studio. Miroku locked all doors and windows to the outside, so no one could cheat, and then shut off all power.

"READY, AND, GO!" Miroku shouted from the power box, and ran off in the closest hiding place he could.

Everyone scattered around the studio, hiding at the walls by corners, waiting to strike, and just wandering aimlessly, waiting to come across someone not paying attention, and strike.

Kikyo wandered towards a corner, where Kagome held her pen tightly. Kagome then shot out of the corner, and set the lazor right on Kikyo's forehead. "Kikyo's been hit!" Kagome shouted, then ran off, as Kikyo glared, and ran after her.

"Kagome's been hit!" Kikyo shouted, then ran around the corner, and then into a doorway. Kagome almost followed, but stayed by the outside of the doorway, when a foot was seen, and she hit it with her lazor pen. "Kikyo's been hit!"

"Kagome's been hit!" Miroku said. Kagome looked over at Miroku, and lazored him. "Miroku's been hit!"

"Kagome's dead!" Kikyo shouted, as she lazored Kagome in the back. Kagome turned around, looked at Kikyo, then flopped onto the ground and closed her eyes, playing dead. Kikyo then ran after Miroku, and smirked once she heard, "Miroku's been hit!" by Sango.

"Sango's been hit! Miroku's Dead!" Kikyo said, as she went from Sango, to Miroku. Kikyo started to run off, until Sango said, "Kikyo's been hit!" Kikyo flopped to the ground playing dead, Miroku beside her. Sango ran off.

"Kouga's hit!" Inuyasha said triumphantly.

"BOLOGNA!" Kouga shouted. He looked down and seen the red light on his chest, and scowled. He looked at Inuyasha.

"Kouga's hit!" Inuyasha said again.

"Inuyasha's hit!" Kouga said.

"Wolf down." Someone said. The two look to see Andrea with her lazor pen on Kouga. Kouga scowled and fell to the floor, making Inuyasha chuckle. "Inuyasha's hit."

"Andrea's hit." Sam said. She looked at Inuyasha. "Inuyasha's dead."

"Sam's hit!" Andrea said. Inuyasha fell to the floor, and Andrea ran off to a corner, running into Sango. "Sango's......hit."

"Sango's hit." Sam said. Sango went limp on top of Andrea, who pushed her off, and then ran off.

"Sam's hit." Bankotsu said. Sam turned and said, "Bankotsu's hit." Sam ran away from Bankotsu, who fell for the trick.

"Bankotsu's DOWN!" Sam and Andrea said in unision.

"Andrea's hit! Sam's hit!" Shippo said. Sam fell to the floor, and Andrea ran off, then turned and shouted, "SHIPPO'S HIT!"

"Andrea's hit!" Shippo said. Andrea fell to the floor. Shippo looked around. "I WIN!"

Miroku unlocked everything, then turned the lights on. Everyone moaned and groaned as they got up, and tried to get their eyes to focus.

"For winning, Shippou-kun, you get...five dollars." Sango said, and handed Shippo the money.

To be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RATE AND REVIEW PEOPLE!!!!