InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ How a Girl Can Love a Guy's Hair. ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own the Inuyasha Characters or any Inuyasha related Citeria.

Chapter Twelve

“Aww man!” Miroku said flailing his hands in the air.

“What?” Kouga stared at Miroku like he was crazy or something.

“I was really gonna guess…” Miroku said looking disappointed.

“Aww…you’d figure out anyways.” Kagome said, obviously mocking him.

“Hmph.” Miroku said, turning his back to everyone as they frantically searched through the scripts looking for the parts that were theirs.

Inuyasha’s eyebrow twitched as he picked his up and read the scenes.

“Calm down Inuyasha! Your gonna scuff the floors!” Andrea said eyeing Inuyasha, as he now paced back and forth flipping through the script.

“Jeez, I know! Chill.” Sam said watching in amusement as he mumbled things to himself. She flipped open the game’s manual and started to read.

“Chill? Chill?! How can I CHILL when Sesshoumaru’s gonna be here tomorrow?!” Inuyasha said clutching the script tightly.

“Osuwari.” Kagome said laughing as Inuyasha hit the floor.

“What the…?” Inuyasha said looking at his neck. “I forgot to take this stupid thing off again?!” he yelled standing up and glaring at Kagome.

Andrea laughed as she grabbed a cup of Mountain Dew once again, and sat on a riser.

Sam glanced over at Miroku and found that he was walking towards Sango.

“Sango.” Miroku said as he walked up behind her.

“Hmm?” She said not turning around. He nuzzled her neck and laughed, “Can I read your script?”

Before Sango could react by punching him, Sam tossed her script at him. “Here. Stay out of trouble would you? Your parts are already highlighted.”

“Thanks..” Miroku said sitting on the end of the risers, reading the script.

“Mmhm, whatever..” Sam said sitting on the highest riser reading the video games’ manual once again.

Andrea looked at Sam reading the manual getting into it, and rolled her sleeves up and stared at Bankotsu who backed away playfully.

“Don’t hurt me!” Bankotsu pleaded making a funny face as he pretended to scream and ran down the hall, besides he had to go down that hall anyways.

“If I hear anything tomorrow from her I’ll do more than that to you!” Andrea said laughing.

Kikyo sighed as she sat down, “Man, I only have one appearance tomorrow…that’s not cool..”

“Get over it.” Hakudoushi said seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

Kikyo laughed, “Shut it small fry.”

Hakudoushi stared open mouthed, “Hey!! Call Shippo that!” he said jokingly.

“I would, if he didn’t go home sick…” She said back “What time you gotta be home today kiddo?”

“Eh, in about 10 minutes” Hakudoushi looked a little disappointed.

“Why is it always so early?” “I dunno…’’

“Something wrong?”

“No. Its nothing.” He said looking up and smiling.

Kagura came by and tousled his hair as he smiled. “Want me to drop you off kid?” she asked, trying to be nice.

“That’d be great! Thanks Kagura!” Hakudoushi said waving his ‘bye’s’ as he ran out to Kagura’s car with Kagura following laughing.

He’s such a good kid off set. She thought watching him strap up.

“Man, with Sesshoumaru here tomorrow that means we’ll have to put up with the little brat, Rin.” Inuyasha said grumbling.

“Hey! Rin isn’t so bad, its just because you hate Sesshoumaru…don’t be so mean.” Kagome said with her finger in the air.

Andrea watched them thinking the same thing, it probably was because he hates Sesshoumaru and she wasn’t all that bad anyways.

“Oi, its already 9:30!” Kouga said looking at the clock.

“Damn! 9:30! I promised I’d watch Kohaku!’ Sango said, obviously in a panic. “Don’t worry Sango! I’ll drop you off! Bye everyone!” Kagome said as she ran out to start the car and Sango waved as everyone said bye and ran out the door too.

A lot of the crew left after hearing it was 9:30, after all they needed their rest for the big day tomorrow.

The only ones left were Kikyo, Bankotsu, Sam, Andrea, Inuyasha, Miroku, and Suikotsu.

“Man…” Suikotsu said running his hand through his hair.

“Hmm?” Bankotsu asked looking at Suikotsu.

“My hair needs more gel..” Suikotsu said as if it were the highest priority.

“Ah, I’ve always wondered how they got your hair like that..” Sam said thoughtfully staring at his hair putting her hand out and touching it.

Andrea laughed as she and Miroku stared at them.

“Ooh, now that’s cool. Its all..spikey.” Sam said getting amused with his hair.

“What about my hair?!” Bankotsu asked, feeling annoyed that Suikotsu got a compliment and he didn’t.

“Oh, yours. Yours is awesome too. The braid is just...” Sam said pulling on his braid lightly. “Ah, such a cool braid.”

Andrea nodded in agreement as she laughed a little.

" Cool braid..." Sam said still playing with it.

Andrea and Miroku stared at Sam.

“What? I have a thing for guy’s hair okay!” Sam said raising her hands in defense.

Andrea laughed, “ Yeah, I have a thing for fuzzy dog ears too! “ She said as she tweaked Inuyasha’s ears as he scowled.

“Why does everyone do that?” he asked in annoyance.

“Its cu-uu-uute!” Andrea said smiling as Kikyo nodded in response. “Even I can’t deny that one…they are pretty cute you know, Inuyasha.”

“Keh.” He turned away.

“But’cha know whose hair I looooove?” Sam said smiling widely.

All of them turned their heads.

“Miroku’s!” She exclaimed playing with the ponytail in the back of his head.

“Ha! If Sango were here she’d knock you one for trying to steal her man.” Andrea said amusingly.

“Aww…I know…but she hasn’t technically said ‘Miroku I love you’ right?” She said questioningly. “Ey! And im not trying to steal him.” She said as an afterthought.

“Right. But….haha well I don’t wanna ruin your fun but I think she does like him.” Andrea said smirking.

“You guys act as if im not here.” Miroku said raising his eyebrow.

“Sorry.” Sam said.

“Its alright. So what’s this thing about Sango?” Miroku asked.

Sam let go of his ponytail and got up “ I’ll be back. “ she said leaving the room.

“Hmm, well I dunno for now but if I find something out I’ll tell ya.” Andrea said thoughtfully.

Bankotsu whispered something to Suikotsu as Suikotsu yelled back, “ My hair is way better! “

“Yeah, dream on.” Bankotsu said flicking his braid back. “ Do you want to start something?”

“Bring. It. On.” Suikotsu said standing up.

“Right, You’re on.” Bankotsu said hurling himself at Suikotsu.

“RAHHH.” Suikotsu said as he hit the ground, only to push Bankotsu off and kick him in the knee.

“Ah!” Bankotsu said holding his knee.

“Ooh! Sorry! I didn’t mean to actually hurt you that bad…can you walk?” Suikotsu said, playing good guy walking over to him as he kneeled in pain.

Bankotsu grinned, “Good enough to do ….THIS.” he flipped Suikotsu over and his back hit the ground.

“VICTORY.” Bankotsu said kneeling on one knee. Suikotsu laughed, “Fine. Cheater. We’ll continue this another time.”

“Right, Karaoke bar time now!” They both jogged out the door as it closed lightly.

Kikyo looked around annoyed, “ You know, you guys should really put more parts with me in it, I play a good chunk of a role don’t I?”

“Well yeah..” Andrea started, “but its just we have a special guest tomorrow, Sesshoumaru.”

Inuyasha cringed, “ Don’t say that! I swear, if he tries one thing tomorrow im gonna…gonna…well mess him up!” He yawned,” Well, I’m tiredish. So can you bring me home? “ Inuyasha asked Andrea.

“Fine, Fine. Everyone out then, I’ll get Sam and then we’ll lock up and call it a day…okay?” Andrea suppressed a laugh I rhymed! She thought.

Miroku, Kikyo, Inuyasha and Andrea stood up.

“SAM, GET OVER HERE NOW IT’S TIME TO LEAVE!!” Andrea screamed as she waited for Sam to come in the room.

“Yeah, I was just getting ready to leave…where’s Bankotsu? I was gonna see if he wanted to play a round of the new game with me…” Sam asked looking around questioningly.

“Oh, that moron? He said something about a Karaoke bar as he left. “ Inuyasha said matter-of-factly.

“Oh, alright. I’ll see you all tomorrow then. Bye!” She said leaving.

“Wow, someone’s in a rush, eh?” Kikyo said taking out her keys.

“Yeah, I bet she’s just anxious to get at that new video game. I swear. If she complains one time tomorrow, Bankotsu gets it.”

Inuyasha laughed as they all locked up and said they’re good-byes and left.

Andrea dropped Inuyasha off and went to her house; relieved the long day was over, however it was a fun one.

She yawned as she turned on the t.v. and relaxed.

To Be Continued....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RATE AND REVIEW PEOPLES!!! haha sorry this is so short....Akira had a bit of a gutter brain when she wrote this haha.