InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bartenders and Brunettes ❯ An: Apology ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

For all my readers,

I'm so sorry for not updating and here's why… My grandmother went into the hospital and I have been running back and forth from my home to Houston… My school put up this program that blocks Media Miner and some other sites so I have not been able to get on and post as often, I have to wait for the system to go down and it hasn't in over a month. I'm sorry but I can't do anything else. I WILL try to post when I get a chance. I do have the next few chapters ready to go, and hope you guys will like them. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. At this time, I am not on a computer that has my stories on it so all I can post is this. I appreciate all the reviews!! *Bows towards readers* Please, please be patient with me my dear friends and I will hurry.

Update: My grandmother has come home!! She had a stroke and couldn't speak for a while but now she is starting to again… The system has still not gone don at school and when I tried to send it to my email, something happened and it screwed up so I'll have to resend it at some point… I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY for this guys… I really want to post and I'm getting annoyed with all the shit that's going on… I will try to post this week. Pray that my mom is nice enough to let me borrow her laptop…

Thanks Again, Frosts_Baby_Vampire…