InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ battered and bruised ❯ hospital ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battered n Bruised

<(~*~)>

Chapter two: In The Hospital

Disclaimer: he's not mine mommy can I have him for my b-day! Could someone send me a goddamned plushy please!! I want my very own inu-chan!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: hey hey I'm back I kno I said it would be up Friday or at the latest Saturday but Thursday night I got a killer migraine and by Friday I was passed out on the couch all day Sunday it wasn't much better but I started this then just for u guys. Monday I finished it but I couldn't log-in to ff.net cause my internet was being gay but it's up now so yay n I'm sorry I broke my promise to ya I hate doing that but I couldn't get this up while I was unconscious! Please forgive me and leave a nice little review for me to read! Thanx

?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?< ?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?

"…..…………………̷ 0;………...Spoken……………………… ……………..."

"…………………...Spoke n by unknown character……………………… ;."'……………………… …………...Thought……………………… ……………..'

<……………………… ………...Narration……………… ………………...>

/</>/</>/</>/</>/</>/</>/</> /</>/</>/</>/</>/</>/

"Doctor, all our Jane Does vitals are normal. Blood pressure, temperature, pulse, blood oxidation, respiration, and brain function are all normal for a girl of her age. Sir the only abnormal thing about this child is the fact that though her injuries aren't that bad and there were no serious head wounds, she remains comatose! What should we do? We cannot figure out who she is, or who dropped her off in the emergency room. We have no clue who she is, she's not in the system, ever for a routine blood test! No one has reported anyone missing and we are no closer to finding any family she may have or her place of residence. Poor girl when she wakes up she'll be all alone in the world."

"Well nurse Sango, you have done well in deducing that physically she is fine considering how badly she was beaten, and she should be awake but I suspect the trauma of the experience is what has caused her coma and not the injuries she sustained during the event it's self. I will leave her case up to interns and less experienced nurses under your supervision of course, dear Sango, as head of the nursing staff and our most qualified nurse. She will be carefully attended to and sustain until her mind is able to cope with the trauma. As soon as she awakens though, inform me and I shall call her a physiatrist with whom she may talk to in order to resolve her issues."

"Hai doctor houshi, I shall keep an eye on her as well as the interns and nurses caring for her"

"My dear Sango, haven't I told you already many times to call me Miroku or at the very least Dr. Miroku"

"Yes well I might be able to remember that if you could remember to refrain from groping the entire female staff of this prestigious hospital. I am surprised you haven't started groping the patients!"

"Nurse Sango I ask that you lower your voice, people are trying to heal and are very fragile, and I would never grope a patient. That goes against every code of conduct I have learned throughout my schooling as a doctor."

"Didn't anyone teach you it was wrong to grope you co-workers?"

"ummm, no they didn't." < he said with a sheepish grin while rubbing the back of his head and smiling brightly at Sango. >

"Well doctor aren't we expecting someone today, a new employee sent from Parole court? That guy who was sentenced to work here until his debt to society was paid off; you know Sesshomaru Yahtaki;s half brother?"

"Oh the boy is Sesshomaru's brother is he, well serves him right to actually get punished for something, I hate it when those snotty rich kids get off easy!!"

"Well Dr. Miroku, he should be here any moment."

"When he arrives you give him the tour, and his assignments, I need to go to the E.R. and relieve Kitoru, he's been at it 36 hours straight. I hate the E.R., so much blood and gore, but what's a doctor to do? See ya Sango-chan"

< A very pissed off hanyou wakes up at 5:30 A.M in the morning getting ready for his first day of community service. He has to be there at seven and stay until they say he may leave. Inuyasha is what you night call a night owl, not a morning person! He takes a shower and gets dressed. Then he leaves on his motorcycle for "work". Traffic in Tokyo starts getting bad at four o'clock in the mourning so by six-fifteen it's horrendous. Not wanting to be late, and get more time added on to him community service; he pops a curb and maneuvers in and out of crowds of people until he gets close to the hospital. By now it's six fifty and he has plenty of time to get there. >

"Oi wench, I'm here for my community service give me my assignment and lets get this damn thing over with"

<He yelled at one of the people at the front desk>

"Sir if you could lower your voice please I shall call nurse Sango. She will be giving you the "grand tour" so to speak, and she will assign you your tasks" <said the girl at the front desk with a smile, her name tag read Rin>

ANOUNCEMENT: SANGO TO THE FRONT DESK, ENTRACE LOBBY PLEASE, NURSE SANGO TO ENTRANCE LOBBY FRONT DESK! THANK YOU!

"Un thank Rin"

"No problem, sir, as I see it you and I are now coworkers so I hope we become great friends!"

"Call me Inuyasha not sir or anything like that I'm not old "

"Ok si.. I mean Inuyasha"

<Sango approached looking a little peeved but smiling non-the less>

"Sango, another run in with Dr. Letch?"

"Hai Rin he is EVIL I tell you!"

"hahaha ya don't I know it, be careful Inuyasha, he might try to grope you too if he thinks you swing that way"

"WHAT?" <he said looking up incredulously>

"Just joking Inuyasha but he's still a letch. You'll meet him later now for the tour, Sango this is Inuyasha, Inuyasha this is head nurse Sango. "

"Hi well on with the tour the ward your referring judge suggested was the beating victims ward. There for you will be dealing with emotionally unstable people who need to know they are being cared for but not violated or pushed too much. I will personally hurt you if you damage one of these girls, they are all very dear to me and I sympathize greatly with them all. If you doubt I can hurt you I will prove you wrong, I am very skilled in martial arts and train on my few days off.

"oooooooookkkkkkkkk, I'll make sure to play nice. Happy?"

"Yup! Now this is Shintoni Atoruki. She is a delicate case. Her parents moved to America to go into business and promised to send for her when they were able to so she lived with an uncle who beat her every day of her life for four years. She cries every night and she never sleeps more than one hour at a time!"

<Sang said Quietly, then she continued to tell the stories of everyone on the ward, all twenty resident, long term patients, except one. He remained quiet taking in each one's individual story, understanding where they were coming from and how they were fighting to become normal again. Then they got to Jane Doe. >

"This is our last and newest member, kind of a mystery actually because her story is unknown. Someone dropped her off and left before any questions could be answered. It was obvious she had been beaten but the story behind it is still unknown and will remain so until she awakens."
" when will that be?"

"Who knows she's ok enough to wake up now but we believe the shock of the incident but her in this comatose state and until her mind comprehends and accepts what happened she will be unconscious and remain a mystery. Poor girl."

"Poor girl? The way I see it she's a god for nothing weakling. She's ok enough to wake up but she's too much of a chicken to do so, she's a coward. All these other people fight to be what they were before their misfortune but she just goes to sleep and gives up well fuck her she's a waste of space. Maybe she deserved what happened to her. If she really where deserving of care she's put some effort in to getting her life back, not just lay back like a bum ad vegetate until she dies!"

"YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT POOR CHILD HAS BEEN THROUGH! SHE HAS NO FAMILY LOOKING FOR HER NO PEOPLE TO CARE FOR HER AND SIMETHING TERRIBLE AND TRAMATIC HAS HAPPENED TO HER HOW DARE YOU JUDGE HER!"

"Hey chick don't bitch at me like I don't know trauma! 'Try watching your parents be murdered at the age of 7. Then live on the streets for four years, to be summoned by a half brother you never knew you had, on that hates your guts for being what you are. Then live in a castle where you serve the servants and get beaten and eat out of trashcans until your old enough to go to a school where not everyone hates you. Gain friends, something you've never had to only have them ripped away from you by you own brother. ' I fought for my life everyday I lived it and not once did I give in." 'Not even after "she" died.' "I am proud of who I've become through all of my shitty life and you cant judge me. I have every right to say what I said about that wench and I WILL NOT TAKE IT BACK!"

"You will learn how to deal with people who are like Jane Doe If It is the last thing you do before you leave here I assign you to this patient alone until your sentence is served and your lesson is learned report tomorrow for your training!"

_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_

Thanx for bein patient r and r pease I'll write more later I gotta go clean the room I can't find the floor, not can't see the floor , can't find the flooor. I think somethingss living in there! Help callan exterminator!

Ja

Puppy ears