InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beads ❯ Beads ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own any part of Inuyasha that honor belongs only to Rumiko Takahashi.








She walked from the small well towards the large tree, a large pink jewel strung together with smaller white ones around her neck. She smiled briefly as she touched them and continued forward. When she broke through the underbrush she came to the large tree she had seen.


There was a man there against the tree, seemingly held in place by two arrows. Curiosity got the better of her and she went up next to him. He was gorgeous with bronze skin, white hair, and ears that sat atop his head.


She reached out and touched them rubbing along the edge then gently pulling at them, her hands slid down his face to his body running along his chest. She couldn't help herself and one hand slid lower to find his large cock which hardened at her touch.


Then she heard a growl and looked up into his face, his eyes had opened and they gleamed in the light of the moon. He smirked clearly showing his fangs. She jumped back and his smirk widened.


The arrows snapped and he jumped down “Run” he growled, she didn't have to be told twice she turned and bolted into the forest.


He grinned her scent had spiked deliciously he gave her a few seconds before he tore after her. It didn't take him long to catch up to her, he lunged and tackled her, grabbing her round the middle and placing himself beneath her as they skidded along the forest floor.


She shrieked and tried to fight but he grabbed her arms and flipped them again so he was holding her down with his weight.
He held her hands in one of his and used the other to tear her shirt.


The cold air hit her breasts and she gasped and immediately moaned as his mouth closed over one nipple and he's free hand caressed the other. She twisted under him attempting to get away but his grip was like iron.


He let his fangs graze over her hardened nipple and she shuttered. He smirked and did the same thing with the other. Then he sat up and using the remains of her shirt tied her hands firmly behind her.


She struggled against the knot but it was no use, then he tore the rest of her clothes so she was completely exposed. She tried to force her legs closed but with her arms behind her and lying on the ground as she was it was a difficult feat.


He grinned and pulled her legs apart, she was dripping wet. He leaned in and breathed deeply, the scent was intoxicating then he bent forward and began to lick at her.


She tossed her head side to side trying to wiggle free, her arms were starting to hurt but it only seemed to make her wetter. After only a few moments she felt herself orgasim hard.


He grazed her clit with his fangs and lapped up every bit of the juice that spilled from her. Pulling back he moved up her body and kissed her hard making her taste herself. She moaned against him.


He pulled back and got up removing all his clothes in the process, his large erection sprung free and she stared at it in the moonlight. He grinned at her again and grabbing her he flipped her over so she was face down on his clothes. He pulled her so she was on her knees her face still on the ground because she didn't have the use of her arms to support her.


Then unexpectedly he grabbed her necklace and pulled it off her, she gasped when she felt him insert the largest pink stone bead into her dripping pussy followed by a few of the smaller white beads still attached to the string. She groaned as he fucked her with the string of beads and he smirked watching her writhe.


She was almost to orgasim when he pulled them all out, she groaned again. The she felt the first bead touch her tight pink ass, she flinched away but he held her firm. He slowly pushed in the first bead, she gasped and shuddered.


He almost couldn't stand it, she was completely submissive his cock was painfully hard he almost couldn't wait but he knew it'd be worth it. He slipped in another bead and another until she had four small white stones and the large pink one embedded in her ass.


She gasped and writhed but couldn't pull away, the sensations he was inflicting on her were amazing! Then without warning he slammed his entire cock deep into her pussy. She cried out loud and tried again to twist her hands free but to no avail.


He leaned forward not moving inside her even though it was killing him not to, he wanted to tease her first. He slid a clawed finger into her folds and began to furiously rub her clit careful to only let his claw touch lightly to add to the sensation. She screamed as she felt him work her and soon he could feel her tightening around him. Quickly he pulled out two of the beads from her ass.


She screamed as a powerful orgasim struck her, he was still buried to the hilt in her pussy her clit was throbbing and the added sensation of the beads being pulled out of her ass made her whole body quake.


He barely waited for her orgasim to subside as he began pounding into her tight pussy, he groaned and slammed into her hard over and over, making sure his balls slapped against her overly sensitive clit. It wasn't long before he felt her body started to quake and tighten around him. He quickly pulled two more beads from her ass.


She shrieked even louder this time as he didn't stop slamming into her as her orgasim tore through her body. Her pussy clenched so tightly around him he almost couldn't take it. He grabbed her arms and pulled her back against him never stopping his thrusts. He cut her hands loose so he could pull her back to his chest his fangs found the mark on her shoulder and he grazed against it.


Her body shuddered the feelings were overwhelming she could barely see only feel. She knew her body was building again and she moaned loudly.


He growled against her vibrating her body as it started to tighten around him yet again but this time he was ready to join her. Slamming in hard a few more times he reached between them and simultaneously pulled the last bead out of her tight ass and sunk his fangs into her shoulder. He howled as he let go inside of her pumping her full of his juices.


Her world exploded, lights flashed in her eyes as she screamed with this final release. Her body shook against his racked with so much pleasure she couldn't see, she barely heard him howl into the night and as her body shook in the aftermath she passed out.


She awoke a few minutes later, she was lying on his chest, she looked up at him and he smirked. She smiled at him “You alright?” He asked.


“Yes Inuyasha I'm fine, that was incredible. Where in the world did you get the idea for the beads?” She asked. He smirked and held her tighter “The monk where else?”


She laughed “That was a little different, I don't think you grabbed my cock the first time you saw me on that tree Kagome” he smirked.


“Well maybe it was a bit different but still fun” she giggled.


He looked over the horizon where the sun was about to shine, the grey light of dawn had already started to brighten. “Come on if we aren't home by dawn the pups will drive Shippou crazy” he said sitting up.


“Um…,” she looked at him as he stood and he looked down at her confused “not only did you shred my clothes Inuyasha but um I don't think I can walk,” she admitted.


His smirk spread across his face he pulled on most of his clothes but wrapped her in his haori and picked her up. He kissed her lightly “I'll fill up the tub for you when we get home, that should help, hopefully the pups and Shippou won't ask too many questions.”


She laughed as he took off back towards the village.