InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ A New Friend ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello! I decided to continue with the story and I think I am doing pretty fair. Anyway allow me to continue yes?

miko no tsuki...-Thank you very much. I thought so to.

Dragon Man 180...-Thank you very much and I am using all the children I have ever babysat for as the basis for Kikyo's childhood. With each chapter going up she will be a little older though. Let's hope her soul never remembers the memories of her life as the undead miko. I do agree though Inuyasha will be having a tough fight for his ramen....giggles...

KougasMyMan...-Actually I was thinking of doing that anyway just wondering if he will be a friend or something more. That is the question.

I don't own Inuyasha; all I got is some magna, and several DVD's

A New Friend....

"Kiki....Kiki..." Two year old Timor looks around for his older sister. His thumb in his mouth and his ears listening for every movement on top of his head, he is searching for her.

"Where is Kiki?" The little boy wonders, his brown eyes looking and he smiles as he spies the familiar dark hair and silver streak in the distance. He begins to run as best he can. Falling a couple of times, he gets a little frustrated with himself. "I get better!" The two year old cries out.

Unbeknownst that someone is coming for her, Kikyo goes about her business, with a smile on her face. She pushes back her hair and resumes picking herbs for her mother. Looking for some feverfew and willow bark, Kikyo starts humming a favorite song to pass the time. Her voice is soft and clear as she sings.

I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid

Tell me, princess, now when did

You last let your heart decide?

A young man is running through the forest. Tears are streaming down his face. He appears to be about 19 years old, but is much older than what he looks like. He has dark blonde hair, which is almost golden in color. His eyes which are a deep green are expressive and wide set and filled with the race of emotions running through his system. His pointed ears betray and unnatural beauty betrays the fact that he is demon to all who sees him.

"I'm not going to do it." This man thinks to himself. "Never will I fall in love again. It hurts too much." He hears a rustle in the bushes and jumps high into the trees. His green eyes are flashing with wariness as he waits for the figure to come out and shakes his head as he sees a little boy with white hair and dog ears on top of his head. He watches and stiffens as the boy seems to sniff something and looks straight at him.

"I need help?"

Amazed at the child's senses he jumps from his perch and looks at the boy. "What do you need help with?" The toddler points towards a young girl in the distance with dark hair and the same streak in her hair the color of the boy's.

"I see come little one..."

The young man offers his hand; he does not wish to harm a child as much as he would love to harm those who have taken his pride away from him. Soon he feels as the little boy places his hand in his trustingly and they walk together and stop all of a sudden as the voice reaches them singing.

I can open your eyes

Take you wonder by wonder

Over, sideways and under

On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world

A new fantastic point of view

"That's a beautiful song...why have I not heard it before?" He stops and just listens as the young girl keeps singing to pass the time. He can tell she has not grown yet by her size and the obvious sound of youth in her voice. The dark hair swings, from her back side in a long braid as it curls over her shoulder, he notices the red flower print kimono that she wears.

"Who is that, little one?"

"That sister Kiki!" The little boy smiles as he let's go and starts to walk over towards the girl. "I Timor!" Watching as the boy approaches and not sure of himself as he detects an immense power through his senses he jumps up into the trees to hide. He continues to listen and watch out for the two children.

No one to tell us no

Or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world

A dazzling place I never knew

But when I'm way up here

It's crystal clear

That now I'm in a whole new world with you

Now I'm in a whole new world with you (first few verses of Disney's Aladdin)

He watches as the little one pulls on his sister's kimono and is soon stunned, by the quiet beauty this little girl has. Her jet black hair, despite the braid he knows is curly by the way the loose tendrils escape and he warm, expressive eyes are a deep gold. The green eyes take in her skin and coloring and watches as she turns around and stops singing. She notices the little one and smiles.

"Hi Timor!"

"Kiki!" Timor smiles at his big sister. "Mommy says home."

"Okay." Kikyo grasps onto the two year old's hand and starts to walk toward home. Her power flares as she detects the presence of another and the one in the tree jumps as he feels it. "Stay right here Timor!"

Timor nods his head and looks curiously as his sister sends out her senses. Like him they are a mixture of Miko and Demon, but his sister tends to take after mommy more as he does like daddy. "I can feel you watching us whoever you are!"

The golden-haired demon is surprised at the eight-year old's abilities. Even this young, a mere child should not be able to sense him. Before he jumps down from his perch he observes as the young-girl whirls around. He turns around and notices another demon on the scene.

"Timor!" Kikyo cries out as she sees the bear demon. He spies both her and her baby brother and runs towards them, licking his lips in a satisfactory kind of grin. She places herself in front of him as she bravely stands up to him. "Leave!"

"No. I will not leave. I see such tender morsels...." The demon snarls at them as his claws lengthen.

"Leave or you will regret it!" Kikyo cries out. "I will call for help!"

The bear demon snarls and Kikyo clutches her brother tight to her body. Timor is scared and she winces a little bit as his claws dig into her skin. Watching as the bear is about to strike, she closes her eyes and is ready to scream and stops as the strike never comes.

She opens her eyes and sees a man before her. It is a male demon, the one she sensed earlier and he struggles with other as the demon tries to break him in half.

"Go!" The man says and is soon thrown a few feet. Jumping back up, he shakes it off and continues fighting with the bear demon, who growls in frustration.

"Kiki!" Timor starts pulling on his sister's kimono in fear and in relief for her and his new friend. "I can smell Daddy coming!"

Before Kikyo can say anything she sees a familiar red and white blur come right next to her and her brother.

"Kikyo, Timor are you all right?"

"Yes Daddy, but that demon needs help!" Kikyo replies smiling at the handsome face, above her. The love for her father is evident as Timor looks at him idolizing his strong Daddy.

"Feh!" Inuyasha replies. He looks down and he sees two sets of the saddest eyes, looking up at him. They start to tear over some and Inuyasha grumbles as he pulls out the Tetsaiga.

"I swear I am going to get her for teaching them that trick....." He mumbles as semi murderous thoughts of his mate flashes through his mind. "She knows how I hate it when they do that!" He then chuckles as hi9s kids look at him all smiles and he can't help but smile in return. "But she did give me two of the biggest joys in my life."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Kagome sneezes and looks around with obvious curiosity. "Is someone talking about me?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Inuyasha watches as the young man fights off the demon, holding his sword at length, he yells.

"Hey what the hell is either of two doing in my FOREST?"

Both the golden-haired demon and the bear demon are ignoring him causing Inuyasha to growl in displeasure. Knowing how his kids will be upset if they humanoid demon gets hurt Inuyasha jumps into the fray.

Placing both his clawed hands on the bear demon he rips him off forcing the demon to snarl in anger.

"I repeat what the HELL are you doing in MY forest and scaring MY KIDS!"

"DADDY!" Kikyo exclaims in a little bit of a rage. "I wasn't scared!"

"Hush Kikyo!" Inuyasha cries out to his daughter. "Protect your brother!"

The demon that defended the two children looks as the sword in the hands of the older man transforms. It becomes a giant fang and he can sense the changes in the bear demon's stature.

"Forgive me; I did not know who you were Lord Inuyasha!" The bear demon starts to grovel as he bows to the man in red.

"FEH!"

The gold demon, whom was fighting earlier, looks at the man in red with something akin to fear and to amazement. This guy was the one who defeated Naraku, near ten years ago!

"Get Out!"

"Whatever you say." The demon grovels and bides his time waiting for him to turn his back. Taking his chance, as Inuyasha turns his back, he roars and starts heading for him with his claws extended. Without missing a beat the demon on the ground watches as Inuyasha's ears flicker and then his body whirls around. His sword arm out, Inuyasha swings with his entire might ad soon the bear demon's clawed hand is on the ground as it screams it immense pain.

"Now go, that is warning, come near me or my family I will kill you out right!" The bear demon snarls but turns and runs the way it came. Inuyasha notices that his kids have never left and are cheering for him as they run towards him. Kikyo is holding her brother and as she runs she leaps and he catches her.

"Daddy that was the best thing I ever saw!"

Two year old Timor nods his head in agreement and gives his daddy a sloppy kiss on the cheek, for which Inuyasha just smiles. Turning around now as he notices the other demon on the ground, looking at him with a mixture of fear and amazement. Inuyasha starts walking away and towards home, with his kids in his arms. She watches as the little girl kicks him soundly, causing the older man to wince and he hears her scream.

"I will tell Mommy if you don't! He tried to help us!"

"FEH! Go ahead!"

"Thank you Daddy!" He watches as Inuyasha puts her down and resumes holding on to the little boy who just this with curiosity. She comes running towards him and starts talking.

"Thank you Sir????"

"The name is Hayek, little one. You?"

"My name is Kikyo and those two over there is my Dad Inuyasha and brother Timor." The little girl smiles, as she starts pulling at his hand. "Come with us. Mommy and Shippo are sure to want to meet you and say thank you for helping."

"HURRY UP KIKO AND HAYEK WHOEVER YOU ARE!" Inuyasha yells with Timor in his arms. This causes Timor's ears go back, and he starts to cry.

"Daddy now look what you did!"

Kikyo walks over to her brother as Inuyasha looks slightly sheepish. Timor knows his sister as he reaches out for her and her hands starts to tingle with warmth. Touching his ears Timor's cries subside and then he turns to look at his father and says two words that make Kikyo giggle.

"Bad Daddy!" The two year old says and then he flies into his father's open arms. "Well I may be bad, but you still love me right?" His clawed finger tickles the little one as he growls lightly.

Timor as he giggles, nods his head up and down as Kikyo smiles. "Yep"

Hayek is watching this with amazement as the older man goes from fierce fighter, to doting father without even a blink. He observes as they start to walk away and Inuyasha stops just a moment, to reach out with his free hand and wave him to come along.

"You coming or what!"

"Yes my Lord!"

"Don't call me Lord!"

"Yes sir!"

"Don't call me sir either, my name Is Inuyasha!"

"Yes Inuyasha!"

"By the way...thanks for helping my pups" Inuyasha mutters.

Hayek nods his head and continues walking with the older man and his two kids. Meanwhile he observes as he starts to come to a clearing. A hut with a dark-haired woman sitting out and sewing something in front, as a red headed Kitsune chops some wood.

The Kitsune's senses become alert as does the woman's and as they turn and watch him, he can sense the power radiating off them in waves. The woman and teenager smile and relax as Inuyasha makes some kind of signal in the tone of his voice.

"Welcome to my home...."

"Thank you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

This part is done for now, It is two years later and Kikyo is now eight as Timor her baby brother is 2. I hope you have enjoyed this part as I did and please do continue to review okay. Got to review at least once all right! You got to! So push that button...you know the one at the bottom and REVIEW!