InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Birth Marks ❯ Hickie ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: you do know by now that a woman named Rumiko Takahashi owns Inuyasha, right?
 
Marks 37: Hickie
 
Last time: Kagome smiled and smoothed his brow with the pad of her thumb, “don't worry, you'll get used to it.” Kagome's world went black as she passed into the world of oblivion for the night. The others set up camp for the night in a clearing further down the road when Yusuke passed out for good on his feet, stumbling over a tree root with a snore. With a look from Inuyasha, the others settled down for the night after lighting a small fire. Inuyasha nodded and jumped into the tree that Yusuke had tripped over, adjusting Kagome and Shippou on his lap so all three could sleep warmly and comfortably for the night.
 
This time: Yusuke sniggered. This would be great! Uncharacteristically, Kagome and Inuyasha were the last ones still asleep in the tree. He could still feel the fatigue that yesterday's activities had put on his body, but not so much to prevent him from pulling a prank or two...
 
Stroking the small lump on his back, Yusuke closed his eyes briefly and concentrated on his task. Centering his energy, he was able to poke the very tip of his wing out of his body, enough to pluck one of his wingtip feathers with a small wince. Exhaling, the wingtip retracted back into the tattoo that embellished his shoulder blade. Examining the black feather with a small grin, Yusuke twirled it briefly to let the spiritual goop dry and fall off of it. Wrinkling his nose, he flaked the last of the goop off of the feather before preening it so that it looked perfect. Standing up from where he was sitting at the base of the tree, he winced as he heard his back give a series of snaps and pops.
 
Looking up warily, Yusuke saw a pair of tired and curious emerald eyes looking over a green and orange-clad leg. Smirking, Yusuke held up the feather and put his finger to his lips in a silent gesture. Smothering his giggles, the kitsune wiggled his way out of Kagome's grasp and further out on the branch. Aforementioned hanyou whimpered slightly before turning into the other hanyou's warmth. Yusuke grinned and shook his head. In moving, Kagome had inadvertently exposed the bottom of her bare foot.
 
Over time, Kagome had worn her loafers to nearly nothing and had learned that she could actually keep her balance a little better without the clunky shoes when she was fighting in her hanyou form. Not really wanting to explain that fact to her mother, Kagome kept her shoes and socks in her backpack and only wore them when she was going back to the `modern' side of the well. She could say without hesitation that she now understood why Inuyasha despised shoes as much as he did. Also, han-inu had claws on their toes also and that did nothing except wear the shoes out faster.
 
Standing out of his cousin's kicking range, Yusuke stretched out his hand, feather grasped firmly, and stroked the bottom of her foot. To the amusement of the two humans sitting by the fire, Kagome only twitched her foot like she would flick a bug off her ear. Rolling his eyes, Yusuke repeated the motion only to get a slightly bigger twitch. Looking up, he was met by a pair of bored amber eyes. Grinning innocently back up at Inuyasha, Yusuke stroked Kagome's bare foot again, this time garnering a small kick.
 
Muttering into Kagome's ear, Inuyasha adjusted the girl so that her feet weren't dangling off of the branch as much. Kagome flicked her ear, accidentally hitting Inuyasha's nose, at whatever the mutterings were. Scrunching up his nose to try to stave off a sneeze, Inuyasha turned his head off to the side. His eyes widened, sneeze completely forgotten, and his body stiffened at the sight that wound itself between the trees of the forest.
 
`K-Kikyo…' he thought in frozen disbelief. The glowing white snake-like Shini-dama-chuu wove in-between the trees in a sort of `follow me' gesture. Looking at Kagome, Inuyasha tried to ignore the soul collectors as they weaved closer and further away. “Kagome, it's almost time to go.” Inuyasha muttered, nudging the crown of her head with his nose.
 
Down below, Yusuke stroked the bottom of her foot again, having to get closer to do so in the process. Giving a mighty kick, Kagome's foot connected with Yusuke's head with a grunt. Sitting up in a startled way, Kagome looked down at Yusuke, who was holding the feather midway to stroking her foot again. Giving a sheepish grin, Yusuke shrugged and tried to hide the feather behind his back. Growling down at the Tantei, Kagome moved out of Inuyasha's lap and onto the ground, giving a feral grin as the only warning before giving chase.
 
Grinning widely, Yusuke laughed and stayed just out of Kagome's reach. Sango laughed softly as the two acted like children. As her laugh died down, Sango poked at the embers of the fire as she glanced at her younger brother sleeping against one of the trees. A discreet smile graced her features in silent thanks that maybe Kohaku would be able to lead his own life now, with his own decisions. The master of his own fate now, that was all Sango wished for her brother now. With a content sigh, Sango leaned over slightly to rest against Miroku. In response, Miroku kissed the crown of her head, clenching his right fist with a smirk. With his curse gone, he could now do what he wanted to do: marry the lovely and beautiful woman of his heart, his soul mate, Sango.
 
Dropping down from the tree, Inuyasha sat in his usual position, hugging Tetsusaiga possessively. Through his nonchalant behavior, he watched warily as the soul collectors came closer with each pass. His eyes sliding over to Kagome—his one true mate—and smiled as she smiled. Snapping out of his reverie, he grabbed a fistful of orange fuzz as Shippou used his head as a step from the tree. “And just what was that?” Inuyasha growled out softly, looking the kit in the eyes.
 
Looking anywhere but at Inuyasha, Shippou whimpered and dry-washed his hands. “Sorry,” he muttered softly, “… father.” Mouthing the word in slight shock, Inuyasha let his grip slacken and let him drop the last few inches to the ground.
 
Regaining his composure, Inuyasha rolled his eyes. “You're getting too big to do that, got it? What if it was Kagome you landed on?” Shippou ducked his head, “and none of this father stuff… that's what you called your first dad.” He mumbled uncomfortably. The fact that he actually had adopted Shippou as his son sinking in.
 
“What are those?” Yusuke asked. He had stopped running and was pointing at a floating snake-like creature. He didn't feel any demonic energy coming from the creature… or any energy at all, come to think about it. Turning to Kagome, Inuyasha watched a myriad of emotions cross her features before settling on a cold mask.
 
“Go.” She intoned, turning away, “just go already.” Hugging herself, she looked out into the forest the opposite direction, digging her claws into her arms as a way to take away the emotional pain. Standing up, Inuyasha stepped toward Kagome, his arm reaching out. Energy crackled around her as she pinned Inuyasha with an icy glare. “Kikyo's waiting. We wouldn't want her to get upset, would we?” turning back around, Kagome stared out into the trees, her head held high. With a whine, Inuyasha dropped his hand and leapt out of the clearing to follow the Shini-dama-chuu.
 
“Kagome…?”
 
“We should eat and get ready to go.” She said in a falsely bright tone, “Inuyasha will want to leave when he gets back.” Looking back at their individual tasks, Sango and Miroku nodded.
 
“Kagome?” Yusuke touched he shoulder and she flinched, looking away and brushing away the beginning of tears.
 
“What?” her voice quivered, trying to hide the tears on her face. Ignoring the small burns breaking out over his body from her snapping energy, Yusuke gently hugged Kagome from behind, rocking her gently. Resting his chin on her shoulder, Yusuke closed his eyes as he tried to soothe her rampant emotions. Her knees giving out, Yusuke held on and brought them down to the ground gently.
 
“Those are the soul collectors that you told me about.” He stated more than asked. Kagome nodded and tried to pull away. Yusuke held on tighter as he pulled Kagome into his lap. “You don't have to say anything.” Kagome sniffled and nodded again, resting her head in the crook of his neck. Humming softly, Yusuke rubbed Kagome's back and rocked her gently.
 
“I'm so stupid,” she mumbled, diving back into herself. “Why am I still crying when I know that he'll go every time? It's not like it'll ever be different. I'm just her stupid reincarnation and a jewel shard detector, and I can't even do that right.” Yusuke looked over to Sango in a pleading look; she'd never really told him much on this love triangle. Her hand fell to rest on the hollow above her breast, clutching instinctively for the bottle that usually held the Shikon no Kakera (Shikon shards). Sitting up with a gasp, Kagome started frantically searching around the camp.
 
“What are you doing?” Sango asked, watching the hanyou girl shuffle around on her hands and knees, muttering.
 
“They're gone! The one thing that I can do, and they're gone!”
 
“The shards?”
 
“Yes! Now help me look!” Kagome screeched, throwing the contents of her backpack everywhere in search for the missing fragments.
 
Miroku held Sango back as she jumped to help hunting for the jewel. “Lady Kagome, did you pick it up after the battle yesterday.”
 
Looking uncertain, Kagome shook her head before her eyes widened immeasurably. “I have to go!” she jumped up and ran the direction that the battle had taken place in.
 
(O)
 
“Kikyo.”
 
“What are your intentions, Inuyasha?” the cold priestess asked, looking over from where she laid against a sprawling branch of a bushing tree.
 
Inuyasha stepped forward, his hand hesitant to touch the dead love, “intentions? What are you talking about Kikyo?”
 
“Your intentions with my reincarnation, Inuyasha,” she inspected a large red flower that she plucked from the tree, “do you honestly believe that she will be happy with you?”
 
“I …don't know…” he looked at his feet, dirty from running around barefoot. There were stains on his fire-rat robes also: the blood and mud of their travels. There was nothing he could really offer her, except his protection. They were set to be married, but did he really love her before he found out about their arranged marriage? Did Kagome actually love him, did she actually accept him as a hanyou, or did she want him to change, to become human or youkai.
 
“You are being foolish Inuyasha. If you do not decide your intentions soon, you may just lose my reincarnation in the process.” Letting the hand with the flower drop, Kikyo turned to stare at the hanyou, “unlike me, she does not have to stay in this world. She shouldn't be in this world to begin with. She could just as easily leave and never come back as she could become your mate. Remember this Inuyasha.” Closing her eyes, she let her head fall back on the branch. “You believe that destroying Naraku was the end of your journey, correct? The Shikon no Tama is not whole, and never will be, until my reincarnation realizes her foolish mistakes.”
 
Standing up, Kikyo glided over to Inuyasha and entangled her fingers into his hair. Placing a chaste kiss on his lips, she traced his cheekbone, “I can see your choice in your eyes. I give myself as my final gift.” Closing her eyes almost painfully, Kikyo released all of the stolen souls out of her artificial body. Grasping the handful of hair in her crumbling fingers, she placed her head under his chin as she dissolved, blowing away bit by bit in the wind. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her dissolving body and closed his eyes, a tear leaking from the corner.
 
As the last of her body blew away, it seemed as if the wind whispered a final goodbye in Inuyasha's ears. Opening his eyes, he felt a weight in one of his hands. Looking at his hand, he saw the red blossom clutched between his fingers, a small blue and pink stone nestled softly in the middle. Touching the stone, it felt familiar to his soul. Realizing what the small stone was, Inuyasha clutched it firmly and whispered a thank you to the wind before turning back to camp.
 
(O)
 
After searching around the entire clearing, Kagome found the Shikon Jewel where Naraku fell. Walking back to camp, she inspected the jewel, wondering why the lucky streak that she was having lately. First destroying Naraku with relatively little help, then the jewel not being stolen while it was lying in a field, unprotected. With all this good luck, there had to be something to break it… and there it was. Kagome groaned as her claw found a miniscule chip still missing from the jewel. Barely discernable by the naked eye, a small sliver was missing and from the size, would be nearly impossible to find. She couldn't even feel the pull of a shard on her aura, with it being so small. When she first broke the jewel, it felt as if her aura was being pulled in so many directions that she couldn't pinpoint where one was until it was close. With the more shards that they collected, it became easier to identify individual shards. But the cloaking that Naraku had on the jewel shards that he possessed had her feeling like she was being pulled in infinite directions like the beginning.
 
Sighing, Kagome clipped the jewel into a small round cage attached to a silver chain hanging around her neck. The relatively large charm hung comfortably over her heart. How was she supposed to explain this one to Inuyasha?
 
Walking back into camp, Kagome noticed that Kohaku was awake and eating breakfast. “Hello Kohaku, do you remember me?” she asked, sitting down across from the boy.
 
Looking up startled, he looked at Kagome's face a few seconds before his eyes wandered upward. “You didn't have those before… but you're the miko that Naraku was after…” Kagome cringed slightly at being called a miko, but nodded nonetheless, blushing.
 
“I like the ears though, they're fuzzy!” Kagome laughed, allowing Shippou into her lap with a hug. With a grin, Shippou scampered up to her shoulder and looked at Kagome's ears and giggled when she flicked them away from his touch. After a few more flicks, Kagome flattened her ears and grabbed Shippou off her shoulder. “That's enough for now, okay?” she asked with a mock-stern face.
 
Nodding, Shippou settled back onto her lap with a `yes momma.'
 
“Did you find it?” Yusuke asked, sitting down from putting her bag back together.
 
Nodding, Kagome held up the jewel in the cage, “yes, but there's still a shard missing. I can't sense it anywhere because it's so small.”
 
“Do not worry lady Kagome. The jewel shards tend to be attracted by the larger pieces, so you'll find it eventually.” Miroku commented, looking up from his breakfast. Nodding, Kagome accepted the bowl that Sango handed her, but set it aside.
 
“That's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about Inuyasha's reaction…”
 
“My reaction to what?” the aforementioned hanyou asked, stepping into camp.
 
Looking down into the fire, Kagome slumped into a submissive gesture. “The Shikon, it still has a piece missing.”
 
“Is that all?” Inuyasha asked gruffly, crouching down in front of her. “I knew that already—“
 
“Kikyo.” Kagome mumbled.
 
Inuyasha looked down also, “yeah. She gave me this though, I think it's yours… sorry.” He held out his hand, palm up, to reveal the small pink and blue stone. Kagome touched it hesitantly and it seemed to melt into her skin, her aura becoming a visible purple for a brief moment.
 
“Sorry for what?” Kagome asked, already knowing the answer.
 
“I'm sorry for leaving you… and for doubting… us…” he trailed off, shifting to a kneel to see into Kagome's eyes. He brushed her hair from her face and touched the edge of her ear, earning a flick.
 
“So she's… gone,” Kagome whispered, “and you're still here.”
 
Gathering her into his arms, he rubbed her head with his cheek, “as long as you want me here, I will stay with you.” He murmured into her ear. Nodding, Kagome relaxed into his arms, feeling whole for the first time in ages.
 
“Get a room you two!” Yusuke yelled, sitting against a tree with a smug look on his face. Blushing, Kagome ducked her head under Inuyasha's chin and Inuyasha puffed up proudly. Grinning, Inuyasha took Yusuke's suggestion and leapt into one of the taller tree's branches. Looking around, a wistful look crossed his face briefly as he looked at the human couple and the hanyou couple in the group. Feeling like the fifth wheel, Yusuke stood up and gathered everyone's travel packs together before looking over at the two boys. “Well? Are you two done eating yet?”
 
The boys nodded, looking at each other in confusion. “Where are we going Yusuke-oji?” Shippou asked, leaping up to his shoulder.
 
Yusuke shrugged and gestured out of the clearing. “You want to watch them make out or not?” the boys gave disgusted faces and Yusuke nodded. “Exactly. I think I saw a clearing over there a ways last night. We can spar while we wait.” Nodding, Kohaku grabbed his chain-scythe and ran to catch up with the two demons. Raising his eyebrow at the boys' choice of weapons, he sat down and leaned against a tree casually. The boys followed suit as he closed his eyes. “What are you doing?” he asked casually, not bothering to open his eyes.
 
“…” the boys looked at each other in silence, wondering what they were supposed to do.
 
With a sigh, Yusuke hunched forward and opened his eyes, pinning each boy with a look. “You two spar each other first, then I'll see where to go from there. Okay?” the boys nodded, but were hesitant as they faced each other in the center of the field. They didn't want to hurt the other, despite knowing that they could possibly not even touch each other. With a nod from Yusuke, Shippou took a deep breath and sprung forward.
 
“Kitsune-bi!” the kit yelled, hurling a blue fireball at the older human. Kohaku blocked the blast with the blade of his scythe and threw the iron ball, deliberately missing Shippou as the kit dived to the side. Kohaku pulled on the chain and the iron ball whipped around, entangling Shippou's legs in the links. Pulling again, Kohaku tripped the kit and pinned him, placing the dull side of the scythe against his throat.
 
“Round one: Kohaku!” Yusuke called out, watching Kohaku step back and take a bow.
 
“You are too young to fight.” Kohaku said, brushing off some ash from his scythe.
 
Shippou puffed up, offended at Kohaku's remark. “I killed a demon before, ask Momma!”
 
“It was probably a weak little bug demon, kid.” Kohaku baited, turning his back.
 
“It was a lizard! A mean lizard that was hurting a village!” Yusuke stood up, intending to stop their argument before Shippou's tail got cut off or something. He'd heard from Kagome about the `terrible lizard' and it was really a weakling, but Shippou needed to start somewhere.
 
“Okay. My turn. Kohaku with me, Shippou when I'm finished with Kohaku, okay?” Shippou grumbled, but both boys nodded. Yusuke slipped into a defensive stance and nodded, allowing Kohaku the first move. Like last time, he threw the iron ball, but directly at Yusuke's head. Ducking, Yusuke grabbed the chain and tried to pull it out of Kohaku's hands. Kohaku pulled back, staggering when Yusuke let go of the chain and ducked out of the way of the returning iron ball. Catching the ball, Kohaku spun around and threw the ball with more force, snapping it back when Yusuke dodged again.
 
Rushing foreword, Yusuke set his hand in an open-palmed hit, softening his blow considerably as it his Kohaku's sternum, knocking the boy back as he tried to catch his breath. Not waiting, Yusuke swept his foot under Kohaku's feet, intending to knock him down. Leaping back, Kohaku gasped for breath as he landed, jarring his wound from when his jewel shard was implanted. “You kay?” Yusuke asked, concern flashing in his eyes despite not stopping his attack. Kohaku nodded once, doing a back flip to gain distance to throw his scythe.
 
Allowing the blade to whiz past his head, he winced as he saw a few strands of hair fall to the ground. “Watch it kid, I don't want to go back bald!” he joked as he dodged the return trip of the scythe. Lunging forward, Yusuke tackled Kohaku to the ground and in automatic response he looped the sharp edge of the blade around Yusuke's neck. Both gasping for breath, Yusuke nodded. “Not bad. But Keiko would find me and kill me again if I die… again.” With a curious look, Kohaku slowly drew back his blade, accidentally drawing a paper-thin cut along the back of Yusuke's neck.
 
Yusuke helped Kohaku stand back up and whistled for Shippou to come out from his perch on the tree's lowest branch. “Yusuke-oji, you're bleeding!” the kit squeaked, jumping up onto Yusuke's shoulder. Touching the back of his neck, he drew away his hand with a trace amount of blood on his fingertips.
 
“Yusuke!” Kagome crashed into the clearing, looking around for any threat, finally locking onto her cousin. “You're bleeding?”
 
Showing his hand to Kagome, Yusuke smirked. “I'm fine Kags, just a paper cut. It's probably healed by now.” Kagome didn't look convinced as she circled Yusuke, sweeping away the hair covering his neck. She spotted an irritated red line with a small amount of smeared blood over it. Frowning, Kagome licked her thumb and rubbed away the last of the blood.
 
“That could have been worse, Yusuke, and I don't want to get in Keiko's way when she finds out that you died… again.” Yusuke grimaced and turned to look at his cousin.
 
“Would it make you feel better to say that I was being reckless and I'm sorry?” Kagome rolled her eyes and smacked Yusuke in the head, knocking him over.
 
“Now I feel better.” Shippou giggled at his mother's antics, having leapt to her shoulder. “You didn't get hurt, did you Shippou-kun? That brute doesn't know his own strength sometimes. Like Inuyasha!”
 
“Oi!” two males said in unison, one sitting up and the other in red carrying Kagome's large yellow bag. Giggling as Shippou snuggled into Kagome's arms, he shook his head negative.
 
“That's good. Can you go over to Papa now?” Shippou nodded, sprinting to land on Kagome's bag as Inuyasha set it down. Turning to Yusuke, she gave what could only be described as a feral smirk. “My turn, ne?” Yusuke returned the smirk and went to tackle Kagome. She grabbed his left shoulder and flipped over his head, swiping her leg as she landed, tripping the war hanyou. Shaking his head, Yusuke's eyes glittered as he slowly sat and then stood. Crouching for a low tackle, he caught Kagome around the waste and dropped her over his back onto hers. With a small growl, she stood on her hands and knee, swinging her other leg to trip Yusuke, pinning him to the ground by his shoulders.
 
“Eat dirt!” she growled, smirking. Flipping over quickly, Yusuke threw Kagome off and crouched in a two-way position that could easily attack and defend. Drawing out her dagger, she ran a finger along the sharp edge, piercing her fingertip on the sharp tip. Muttering a few words under her breath, the blood ran along the edge of the blade, becoming a barrier to dull the blade. “There. It won't cut you, but it still can break a bone or two!” with that, she crossed the blade in front of her chest and rushed forward, slashing at Yusuke's shirt and drawing a red streak across the shirt.
 
Looking down, Yusuke touched his shirt, feeling the red stickiness of blood, but no wound in his skin or hole in his shirt. “What was that about?” he asked, hurt in his voice.
 
“Don't worry; it'll come out when I `kill' you.” Kagome explained, trying to kick her cousin.
 
Yusuke dodged with a laugh, “you kill me, hah! You couldn't even hit the broad side of a skyscraper!” Kagome growled, but the sound was superimposed by a much deeper, much louder sound.
 
“Give me the jewel!” an overly-large bear demon crashed into the clearing, swiping at the puny demons in front of him almost blindly. Stopping, Kagome looked over at Yusuke and rolled her eyes. Jumping opposite directions, Yusuke and Kagome used opposite trees as springboards to fly at the demon's face. Each pulled one arm back and slashed diagonal across their chest.
 
“Shadow slash!”
 
“Light slash!”
 
The two streaks of energy crossed, hitting the bear's face in an `X' formation. The bear's screams were drowned out as it exploded with contrasting energy. The artificial wind whipped at their hair and feathers as they looked at each other.
 
“Well, that was overkill,” Yusuke drawled, sighing as he noticed the black wings that once again graced their backs. Grimacing, he tore off the remains of his shirt as he drew his wings around to form a cloak from the morning air.
 
“See, I told you it would be easier next time!” Kagome chirped back, surprised that her haori wasn't in tatters. “You'd think that they would grow some brain cells before they attack after a while, wouldn't they?” Kagome looked at Yusuke's long blonde hair and swiped her hand over her head to behind her waist, checking on how much she transformed. She still had her ears, but her tail was there now also. Sighing, she closed her eyes and concentrated on settling back into her natural hanyou state before walking over to Inuyasha, collapsing into his arms.
 
“It's harder to un-transform than to transform!” she giggled in his arms, placing a finger on Inuyasha's slack jaw. “Come on Blondie! I think it's almost time to head back!” Kagome called over her shoulder, looking at Yusuke.
 
“I'm not blonde… most of the time.” He muttered, grimacing at the hair that fell in his eyes. He stepped toward the two han-inu, allowing himself to relax enough to make his wings disappear and his hair fade to black. The strange thing, his wings wrapped around his arms and chest as they were absorbed, leaving faint tan lines outlining the feathers when they were pulled together like a cloak. Raising her eyebrow, Kagome said nothing to Yusuke's strange markings.
 
“What's that?” Yusuke asked, squinting as he looked at Kagome's neck.
 
“Nothing!” Kagome squeaked out, slapping her hand over the reddish mark on her neck as she stepped out of Inuyasha's arms.
 
Yusuke gave a knowing smirk as he crossed his arms. “You were doing something you weren't supposed to, were you?”
 
“N-no! What are you talking about?” Kagome continued to back away from her cousin.
 
“Did you and Inuyasha have fun? Hmm?” Yusuke stalked closer to his cousin, having fun tormenting her.
 
“Y-you must have hit your head or something. That must be it!”
 
“Nope, I'm perfectly fine.” Yusuke leaned toward Kagome, bumping foreheads. “What would Gin-oba think of her little girl doing the nasty before you two were married?”
 
“Mated,” Inuyasha quickly corrected.
 
“Fine. Mated?”
 
Kagome looked away, her face doing a fair impression of Inuyasha's haori. “I-I wasn't—“
 
“What's it to you?” Inuyasha growled, pulling Kagome back to his chest.
 
“Nothing,” he shrugged with a grin. “Just that Gin-oba will have your balls when she finds out though.”
 
“We haven't mated yet!” Kagome all but screamed as Inuyasha's face went pale. Yusuke grinned and turned away.
 
“Sure, if you say so. Just find a room next time though, okay?”
 
“Yusuke!” Kagome growled out, Inuyasha's arms the only thing that kept her from attacking the fight-junkie.
 
Laughing wildly, Yusuke waved and went to get breakfast and his bag so that they could move out.
 
(O)
 
Sorry for taking so long, I just wanted a short break before starting my next arc. This is the same story, just part two of… I don't know. For those who were asking, there will be an end to this story when you guys (the readers) stop reading. I have a friend that wrote a story that was around 200 chapters! I promise that I will never write that much through.