InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bits & Pieces ❯ Arm Candy ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Arm Candy
Author: Spaceghst407
Theme: Formal
Genre: General, Romance
Rating: PG13 for mild suggestive themes
Word Count: 300
Summary: AU. Perhaps his evening won't be as dull as he thought...

Sesshoumaru grumbled as he straightened his tie. The black tuxedo he wore complemented his lean frame and his long silver hair shone to perfection. Despite how well he fit the part, Sesshoumaru loathed going to these charity balls.


He was quite adept at making the rich fools think he actually cared what they had to say. He pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He had a head ache already just thinking about it.


A swish of silk on the staircase brought him to attention. His eyes widened slightly as Kagome made her way carefully down the steps. The black silk gown she wore was like a second skin. It came down to her ankles, though a slit up one side gave tantalizing glimpses of a pale leg. The gown had a modest neckline, but the back plunged low on the hips, leaving it bare. Her hair was piled on top of her head, a few strands escaping to tease at her neck. Sesshoumaru let out an appreciative growl.


Kagome blushed slightly as she took in the desire in his eyes. Fidgeting nervously under his gaze, she brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear. “Do I look alright?”


Sesshoumaru's chest puffed with pride as he thought about all the looks she was sure to get and the jealous glares he would receive. Perhaps this evening will not be as dull as he previously thought.


He held his arm out to her, which she gratefully accepted. He allowed a small smirk on his lips as he leaned down to murmur in her ear. Kagome shivered as his breath tickled along her neck. “You look good enough to eat. We should leave before I decide to have a taste.”


Kagome squeaked and rushed out the door.


A/N: Ah so I am back from my vacation! I have had some little drabbles laying around waiting to post, so you get two today! This was originally posted to Dokuga Weekly Perfection contest. Prompt – Formal.



Converting /tmp/phpXF2Bh6 to /dev/stdout