InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Boys To Women ❯ Head Turners ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, been awhile, sorry about that. But hey, let's let the past be the past and move on with the future, hmm? So, ignore that horribly long interval and read this chapter! I bet you'll feel better afterwards!

Head Turners

As the girls headed down the street, it was evident that they were drawing alot of attention. To Kagome, Sango, and Inuyasha, it was unwanted attention. Miroku, feeling self-consious about her body, thought that they were pointing and laughing at her. But Sesshomaru was soaking it all up, fliping her hair over her shoulder every five minutes. "See? They know I'm fine!" Kagome gave an irritated growl to herself. "Calm down, girl, calm down," Sango soothed.

After twenty minutes of walking, they arrived at the mall. Never having went to one, neither Inuyasha, Miroku, or Sesshomaru knew what to expect. The high walls, large crowds of people, and escalators were a bit overwhelming. Or at least for the former two; the latter thought she was in heaven. "Okay, so since you two have fitting bras, I'll take Sesshomaru to get some," Kagome said to Miroku and Inuyasha. "Sango, why don't you take them to get their nails done or something? I'll meet up with you later." They split directions, the group of three heading up an escalator to their left, while the demoness and Kagome headed up an escalator to their right.

Upon reaching the top floor, Kagome led Sesshomaru to the one place that the former Miroku would have killed to go to. Victoria Secret. As if she'd been born to do this, Sesshomaru took the lead and passed up Kagome. Heading straight for the bra rack, she started talking very loudly to no one in particular. "Well, since I have such large breasts, I don't know if I should get a C cup or a D cup! And check out the material! Is this silk?" Holding up a very large bra to her chest she asked, "Kagome, does this look like it fits? I might need a bigger size, this looks like it might bust if I put it on!" Kagome groaned to herself. Why the hell does she need my approval? Miss thang evidently can shop for herself! And besides, they're not that damn big!

A few more minutes of talking and Sesshomaru finally grabbed a few random sizes and colors and went to the front counter where Kagome paid for them. Two hundred dollars on bras! What the hell do I look like, a bank? But she held her tounge, keeping in mind that she was treating a guest. A very expensive guest. Grabbing the bag, Sesshomaru strutted from the store, once again leading the way. "Um, Sesshomaru? Where are you going? Nails are this way," Kagome said, pointing in the opposite direction in which they were heading. "To a clothing store. You don't really expect me to keep wearing your clothes, do you?" "And what's wrong with my clothes?" "Their yours," Sesshomaru said, as if that made the most perfect sense.

Heading toward a very expensive store, the demon took her sweat time trying on out fit after outfit, continuously saying things like, "This makes my butt look too big," or "Do you think this color's too bright?" or "I think this skirt makes my calves look fat." Finally, mercifully, Sesshomaru announced she was done after half an hour. Unfortunatly, she misunderstood this "treating the guest" concept and made Kagome spend five hundred dollars on only five out fits. Okay, now this bitch is asking for it! she thought, doing breathing exercises to keep from speaking her mind.

After this, Kagome started walking in the direction of the nail shop, not caring what Sesshomaru thought. Surprisingly, she went along amiably. In fact, she got to the place quicker than Kagome, useing her sense of smell to locate her sister and Miroku. They found the two of them sitting in chairs, looking petrifiyed. "Do you want butterflies on your nails?" A woman asked Miroku. She looked frantically around for help, but Sango was engrossed in a magazine, and Kagome was somewhere within the depths of la-la land, looking around the shop as if she'd never been there before. Sesshomaru chose for her. "No, I don't think she should get butterflies. She's more of a--" she bent over to look at a display case of styles and said, "More of a beetle person! Look, they have litte shiny beetles you can have put on your nails! I think that would suit you much better!"

As for Inuyasha, he was sitting ridgid in his chair, trying his hardest to resist the person giving him a pedicure. Though silent to human ears, Inuyasha could hear the woman clicking her tounge in dissapproval. "I have never seen feet this bad before! What the hell has she been doing, grinding them against concrete? And oh, my god, the roughness! Has she ever used shoes? Check the size of these corns!" Sesshomaru smirked to herself at the woman's comments, then hopped in a free chair. Relaxing back, she let the pros handle her as if she was a regular customer.

Fifteen minutes later, all three of them were done. Miroku had her beetles(which really turned out to be lady bugs) on her finger nails, but wasen't going to say anything to Sesshomaru, simply letting the thought of her little plan to sabotage her not working be enough. Inuyasha had miraculously gotten through the foot pedicure without slashing the woman to pieces, and on both her toes and fingers, she had gold palm trees. As for the wanna-be super model, she sported the butterflies that she had on purposefully diverted Miroku from. "Fab, huh?" She gushed, showing all of them her nails. No one looked.

"So, I guess we'll just get lunch, then head on home," Kagome was saying as they were walking down to the food court, when a group of men called out, " 'Ey, yo lil mama! Come and holla at me for a sec!" The leader of the group was looking directly at Sesshomaru as he said this. Before anyone could stop her, Sesshomaru sauntered over. "Say, sweet thang, why don't you give me the digits, and let me hit you up sometime?" Sesshomaru flipped her hair over her shoulder and said, "Sorry, but you're just gonna have to get in line. You don't look special enough to put on the top of my calling list." What the hell? What fuckin' calling list does she have? Inuyasha seethed. And she says I'm the disgrace on the family!

Sesshomaru talked with the man for a little longer, then, suddenly, the man's hand trailed down to her butt. "Ooh! Check out what she's packin'!" he said to his friends. Immediatly Sesshomaru's poison claws struck out and made contact with the side of his face. "Don't you ever put your hands on me! What you need to learn while your sitting round' with your pants nearly at your ankles, is a woman's worth! Learn how to treat a lady!" And with that, Sesshomaru whipped around and rejoined the others, continuing their way to the food court.

"Awright, I see how you is!" The man called back. "You ain't nothing anyways, with your weave wearin' ass! Need to give that horse back its hair!" "Baby, this is all natural!" Sesshomaru shot over her shoulder. "You know, you were asking for that," Inuyasha said to her. "Shut the hell up. What do you know?" "I know how to not be a ho!" Sesshomaru stopped walking and starred daggers at Inuyasha. Like wise, the other sister did the same. "Oh, so I'm a ho? You know, I kept my mouth shut when you were my brother and you were going back and forth between Kagome and Kikyo, but now, looking back, that was pretty ho-ish yourself!" "Iron reaver soul stealer!" Inuyasha screamed and attacked. Sesshomaru readied her poison whip, and next thing everyone knew, they were rolling down an escallator, having another bitch fight.

"You wanna talk shit, do something!" Sesshomaru screeched as she tugged Inuyasha's hair. "Oh, you'll see what I'm gonna do!" Inuyasha screamed back, slashing wildly at the air. Finally they hit the bottom, but kept rolling around trying to get in some blows. Mall security came over and, grabbing each of them by the arm, they led them to the doors and threw them out. Outside, the two sisters forgot about their scuffle and started straightening their hair as if nothing happened. "Great! I bet they'll never forget this!" Kagome said shrilly. "You two are an embarassment, you know that? I guess it's true what they say. You can take the girl out the hood, but not the hood out the girl." "I will have you know that I was raised in the lap of royalty and am current lord of the west," Sesshomaru huffed indignatly. "Then act like it!" Kagome snapped back. The other fell silent, and they began a dismal trip back to her house.

Silently, Kagome revelled in her small victory over Sesshomaru. Maybe all she needed was a bit of agression. Note to self. Don't take her anywhere unless it's a life or death situation.

So, another chapter for the books. Probably not as funny as I wanted it to be (remember that thing I said about my muse? Yeah, still looking for a replacement!).