InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Boys To Women ❯ Break it Down For the Idiot ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


So, here I am, back with another chapter. Sorry my updating is so far apart. Between my muse still not working and school, my writing time has been a bit limited. The only time I can update is probaly on the weekends (unfortunataly!). Anyways, sit back, relax, and enjoy this new chapter that I'm presenting to you...now!

Break it Down For the Idiot


Pissed at Kagome's request to order food, Sesshomaru picked up the phone book and dialed the first restaurant number she saw. She ended up dialing for Chinese. "Hello? Yeah, I'd like about seventeen of everything on the menu. Okay? Thank you, bye." That finished, she headed to Kagome's room to use her computer.

Logging onto Google, she then pecked at the keys until she had typed in "boys to women" then hit enter. A whole bunch of things came up about sex changes. Damn, maybe Rin was right. I basically did have a sex change, minus the surgery. She went back to the top of the screen and typed in "black magic". Instead, about five million entries about tarot cards and phscics poped up. So much for knowing what she was doing.

She had figured that finding out what had happened to her, her now sister, and Miroku was going to be easy. The book she had brought back from her own personal library seemed to say so. She just wanted to look up on the internet for more information. Signing off the net, Sesshomaru headed toward her room.

She wasn't expecting Rin to be hovering in there with Jaken. "Lord Sesshomaru, what's this?" the girl asked, picking up one of Sesshomaru's discarded bras. Jaken yelped and shuddered, jumping back from the lacy clothing. "It's...nothing Rin. Don't worry about it." You know what a sex change is but you don't know what a bra is. How's that? Grabbing it from her, she ushered the two out.

Once she was alone, she bagan pondering her choices. One, she could hunt down the woman who did this to them. Two, she could stay like this and hope the spell wore out. Three, he could have surgery. I like number one. Killing the bitch would be nice. But number three dosen't sound too bad either... She was interrupted by a crashing from the hall. "What the hell?! Get the hell off me! Shoo fly don't bother me!"

Sesshomaru went into the hall to see Inuyasha trying to pry a very determined looking Rin off her legs. "Lord Sesshomaru! Inuyasha won't play dolls with me!" "You've gotta be joking!" Inuyasha screamed. "I'm a guy, I don't play with dolls!" "Are you?" Sesshomaru said, raising an eyebrow. Inuyasha snarled and was about to claw Rin off, when Jaken stopped him.

"Don't you dare hurt her! Lord Sesshomaru will be furious if you do! I'll use the Staff of Two Heads if I have to!" Everyone looked at him. "Jaken, you broke the Staff of Two Heads, remember?" Sesshomaru reminded him.

Flashback...

"Who want's to play limbo?" a drunken Jaken called out to a large crowd who had assembled in the castle during one of Sesshomaru's frequent dissapearances. The crowd erupted with cheers. Jaken won all the rounds due to his small size, until the staff was very close to the floor. By then, he was so drunk, that instead of trying to go under it, he stepped over it, but tripped and fell. He landed on the staff, breaking it. You'd think he'd be mad, but no, not a drunk Jaken. Instead, he handed the two pieces to two beautiful women. "Here you are, ladies. A little piece of me to remember the Jakmyster by." The women cooed and rubbed his bald head as if he was a god. Or maybe he was just imagining that part, he was too drunk to clearly remember.

End of flashback...

Sesshomaru reached up and swiped away the foggy cloud of memory that had formed above Jaken. "So you see, your threats against Inuyasha are pointless. You couldn't do anything, even when you had the staff." With that, she turned around and went back to her room. Inuyasha fell down the steps trying to get Rin off, and Jaken headed to the kitchen to down a hidden bottle of sake Kagome's grandpa had.

Later that evening, as everyone was sitting around the new kitchen table that Kagome had to replace due to Miroku's carelessness, they passed around the food Sesshomaru ordered.

"What the fuck is this?" Inuyasha said, poking something slimey. "Raw squid." Sesshomaru answered. Everyone stopped chewing. "I'm sorry, come again? I don't think I heard you right. Did you just say that we're eating raw squid?" "Mm-hm" Sesshomaru said. "Sesshomaru, what the fuck is wrong with you! Are you trying to kill us all?" Inuyasha screeched. "Trying but it dosen't seem to be working."

Everyone spit out their food right on the table. "Look, I know you don't like us, but was this necessary?" Kagome said, trying to keep her voice under control. Sesshomaru threw down her chop sticks and glared at her. "You and Sango think this is all a game, don't you? I don't like being a woman! The thought that I have a uterus disgusts me! The fact that my now turned sister has a period scares me! I have more boobs than everyone in here combined, and I wasn't even born a girl! I'm tired of the mood swings and the tight leather jeans that make it impossible to walk, and having to make sure my hair is straight and wear those constricting bras! I miss not having to wear underwear! I'm sick of this!"

The room fell silent. Miroku gave a quiet whistle. And I thought I had problems! Kagome put her hands on her hips. "You mean to tell me you don't know why you're now like this? I thought that I had told you, but evidently all you could think about at that time was your perfect rack! Let me put this in perfect english so you'll understand. You need to learn to respect women. Ordering them a salad at the Olive Garden because you just figure that that's what they want because they're trying to cut calories isn't respect.

"Respect is asking about how another woman's day was and honestly being concerned for how it went. Respect is not calling women bitches and ho's even if it's your own sister. Respect is not making fun of someone just because they weren't blessed with the same things you have. And this isn't just for women, but for everybody! You act like you have it so hard, but I have to go through these things every day! I hate it too! But until a little unity happens, I have to endure being called a bitch, a ho, and everything else man can think of to call a woman!"

"Preach on, sister Kagome, preach on!" Sango encouraged. Kagome did just that. "The only way for you three to get turned back into men is to show a little humility toward the female race. Is that so hard? Calling me miss instead of "hey ho?" Or asking what I think of philosophy rather than trying to get inside my pants?"

Sesshomaru frowned at her. "That's boring. Nobody cares if you like watching City of Angels or Gone With the Wind." Kagome growled in frustration. "See? That's exactly what I'm talking about. At this rate, the only way you're going to get changed back is on an operating table." And with that, she and Sango stormed out the kitchen for the second time that day.

"Damn, Sesshomaru! You were catching a chewing, weren't you?" Inuyasha said. Sesshomaru shrugged her off and went back to eating the raw squid. She didn't want to admit it, but if Kagome's words were true, then she would have a lot of work to do.


So, there's my next chapter! I bit serious, but I figured I needed it to be that way to get my point across. Now that you've read it, tell me what you think!