InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Dreams ❯ Chapter - 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter-3 I don't know what to name it!

^-^ In the Lab ^-^

Inuyasha was looking at the girl in awe. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. He slow touch her skin, it was colder then ice (if that possible). Inuyasha went over to a closet, that was in the back of the room and got a blanket out for the girl that he had just discovered. Right after he had put the blanket on her there was a knock on the door. He grumble about people interrupting him all the time an went to the door.

^-^ The Hallway ^-^

Sango walked out of Fluffy's Office and went to see what Inuyasha was doing.' I'm going to kill Miroku one of these day for his idiocy' thought Sango as she reached the door of the lab. Koga was still standing there looking at the door with a blank expression. Sango just pushed him aside and knocked on the door. Koga didn't even respond to what Sango had did. When the door open Sango was greeted by a very grump Inuyasha. " What's wrong with you?" asked Sango as Inuyasha late her enter. Inuyasha responded with a 'feh' as he walked back to the girl.

When Sango noticed to girl she gasped and lot go of what ever she had just picked up(which so happen to be a cup of coffee). The coffee spelled all over her "Shit" was she reaction. Mean while Inuyasha was to busy with taking care of the girl to notice what had happen to Sango(sorry Sango, but that's Inuyasha for you). Sango had to clean herself off so she left. Inuyasha was now alone with the girl.

As Sango walked to the bathroom to wash off her coffee stained coat. She was thinking of the girl she had seen in the lab. She didn't know what it was, but she had this gut feeling that she new the girl.

Back in the lab Inuyasha was starting to hook the girl up to all kinds of life support stuff. He couldn't get it out of his head. He knew that he knew her, but didn't understand why. As he was thinking, Koga came in and garbed his playboy magazines and ran for his life.

Miroku was walking down the hall when he saw Koga burst out of the lab. Koga saw Miroku and ran. Miroku blinked a couple of times then just shrugged it off and entered the lab. When he saw Inuyasha he asked " What's up bud? Anything new on the girl?" Inuyasha ignored him and went on with what he was doing. Miroku took the hint that Inuyasha didn't want to be bother. So being Miroku he walked by the girl who was laying on a table with all kinds of things hooked up to her and didn't notice her. Then it hit him there was a girl there. Walked backwards a few steps and looked at the girl. "Holy shit! Inuyasha did you know that there's a girl here?" he asked as if it was a hole new thing. Inuyasha just sweatdropped.

~
Inuyasha looked at Miroku like he was an idiot. " Miroku were have you been, not to have notice this girl?" asked Inuyasha as he checked for a heart beat and to see if her temp. had change. Miroku looked dumfounded, ' I am really stupid not to notice this' he thought as he sat down at his desk and looked for something.

Sango had just walked out of the bathroom, when Koga had ran right into her knocking her down. " Hey Koga, why don't you watch were your going for once?" Sango said as she got off the floor and dusted herself off. After she had got up she went back to the lab. When she open the door the first thing she heard was " Hey were's my Playboy magazine?", she looked at Miroku as if he had just said 'will you bare my child' to another women. Inuyasha was looking at the heart monitor and said " Oh Koga took them when Sango left to go to the bathroom, to get the coffee off her coat."

About an hour had pass since then and the girl was looking ten times better. Sesshy had stopped by to look at the girl and to see what the hell Miroku was talking about early. Rin had heard to and came to see and was going crazy, because she had sworn that her the girl in a precious life. Everybody just said that she had been reading to much stuff about reincarnations.

Miroku had found a Playboy magazine that Koga had missed and was looking at it. Sango was writing a report about Inuyasha and Miroku's decovery and Inuyasha was seating right beside the girl to see if she was going to move anytime soon. Well Inuyasha's wish was greated when she strilled a bit. Inuyasha jumped up really fast and said like the creator of Frinkenstan " She's live." Sango and Miroku sweat dropped and then got up the see what the hell he was talking about.( I know what you people are thinking, what hell was that. Well I don't know myself, so you'll have to figure it out yourself.)

Inuyasha was hovering over the girl went she open she eyes to the brightness of the room. The girl Inuyasha was watching said the first thing she had said in centuries " Inuyasha were am I?" Everybody in the room gasped.. ' Ho . . . how does she know my name' thought Inuyasha as he took a step back from the girl. Miroku and Sango did the same thing.

Kagome was confused. She didn't know were she was, how she got there, or what was going on. She felt like she haded eaten in days and she wanted to throw up. After she didn't get a responds from Inuyasha she asked again " Inuyasha were are we?" There was no response, so Kagome seat up. That was the wrong thing to do, she fell back with a scream. She was seriously hurting by that point. After that she open her eyes again and asked Inuyasha " Inuyasha, I'm scared and hurt and you want answer a signal one of my questions. What's going on?" Kagome turn head to the side and saw Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku standing there, with shocked looks. That's when she realized that they were wearing future clothing and looked a little bit older then what she had last remembered. " Inuyasha" she choked out as she started to cry.

Inuayasha was in shocked how did this girl of the past know him and why is she acting like they were friends or something. Inuyasha was broke from his thoughts when he her start to cry. " Hey don't cry." he said as he came closer to her. " Oh now you notice me. You're so curl Inuyasha." she said as she tried to get up again, but fail as she let out another little scream of pain. Inuayasha looked at her then asked " How do you know my name?" This broke Kagome's heart ' How could you do this to me Inuyasha. Deining that you know me' thought as the pain in her body increase. " Inuyasha don't you remember?" she asked as tears of sorrow rolled down her check.
~

Kagome looked around the grotesque room, wondering where she was. It wasn't every day that you wake up 5,000 years in the future. She realized that she was laying in a soft bed in a sickening white room. To make things better she was in pain. She was trying to remember what happened to her the last time she was awake, but all she got was a image of Inuyasha's face looking at her with a confused facade. She was tried, but she couldn't sleep. She instead settled her mind on the thought of Inu-Yasha and why she was here.
"I remember men in uniforms..." she mumbled. She growled in frustration. 'Why do things like this always happen to me? Why can't they ever happen to other normal . . .' a sound interrupted her thoughts.

^_^ He He ^_^

Inuyasha was sitting in a thinking position in the corner of his room. He was thinking about what the girl in the lab had said earlier that day. 'How does she know my name, more or less how come she acted as if she knew me?' All he needed was a good night's sleep, but he couldn't let the feeling that he was forgetting something slip from his mind.
He didn't bother taking off any of his lab clothes before he fell asleep on his bed.

~ Dream Sequence ~

It seemed like a large forest. Unlike the synthetic ones made in his time, this seemed to be natural. He was running (or so it felt like) with the wind cutting through his hair and around his lean and muscular body.
What was even stranger were the foreign clothes. These were also natural and almost, well, breathable.
"Kagome!" An image suddenly flashed bright in his starved mind. A young girl, with long dark hair and brilliant stormy eyes. She was being tortured, it seemed, with all the cuts and scrapes she'd endured.
"Inuyasha! Inuyasha!"

~ End of Dream Sequence ~

He woke up sweating and gasping for air that wasn't going into his lungs. A curtain of black hair fell onto his right arm. For a minute, Inuyasha wanted to take the sleeping girl into his arms, but in that same instant he resisted.
"Ka... gome" he whispered out. All he remembered was her name and face. The rest was broken in his mind. Kagome stirred from her peaceful sleep. Inuyasha, mindful of his craws, brushed stray strands of hair out of Kagome's peaceful face. Kagome slowly opened her calm dark eyes. She looked up at him and smile, snuggling further into the warmth that Inuyasha's body offered. Inuyasha looked down at her sleeping form wondering why this felt so familiar. He let the instinct to hold her take over and pulled her closer to his warm body.

~ Author's Notes ~

A/N---I know its not the end or the chapter but I just(as sango) wanted to ask if this was confusing n e one? good... now back to the story!!

~ Miroku & Sango ~

Sango was sitting at her desk typing a report on the girl for Sesshomaru. Miroku was sitting on the other side of the desk bugging her every two seconds.
"I'VE HAD IT!" exclaimed Sango as she slammed her hands on the desk "Miroku will you PLEASE leave? You're bugging the hell out of me." Sango was pissed (that's a understatement). All Miroku had done since the wired girl had woke and passed out, was irritated her to no end and she had a fucking paper to write for Sesshomaru. Yeah she was pissed.
"Bu . . . but Sango, babe I can't do that." he was giving her the usual Hoshi smile. He knew just what she was planning to do to him and he didn't really care. The next thing he knew, was that he was laying halfway out of a wall in pain. At that time Sesshomaru was walking down the hall and saw the whole thing.
"Sango, if you don't stop damaging this building I'm afraid that I'll have to stop paying you and spend your pay check on rebuilding the building." said Sesshomaru in his very cold voice(In my opinion very sexy voice, but that's a whole different story. hehe). Sango was to busy praising herself for getting rid of Miroku to even notice Sesshomaru as he came by.

~ Inuyasha & Kagome ~

Kagome woke feeling better then ever. Kagome felt a warm breath on her neck. It frightened her at first, then realizing it was Inuyasha's arms she was wrapped so tightly in, she relaxed.
"Inuyasha," she spoke to his sleeping form, "I had the most awful dream. You didn't remember me, koi." she rubbed a hand along the edge of his ears, earning a light almost contented growl. She tried to bury her face in his familiar haori, but noticed it wasn't on him. What was covering him made her get up from the bed and scream in hysterics. That, of course, made a now very awake hanyou cringe and sit up rather abruptly, so abruptly that he got head rush, only made worse by the young girl's screams.
"Hey . . . HEY! please SHUT-UP." Inuyasha half yelled, half said. Kagome stopped screaming and looked at Inuyasha with disbelief and confusion. She blinked then looked at Inuyasha.
"I only have three things to say to you. First thing MY Inuyasha never said please, second thing is MY Inuyasha did not ware weird clothes. So who are you and why do you look like MY Inuyasha?" said Kagome in a some what quite, peaceful tone of voice.
Inuyasha counted to three with his fingers looking bewildered and said "I thought you said three things." Kagome looked confused for a second then realized what she had said earlier.
"Who cares about the third thing? Who the hell are you?" she said lining up against the wall and sliding down it to the ground to start to cry again. She was scared, afraid, and sad all together because she was lost in a world that she had never known. Inuyasha was lost himself. He didn't know how she got in his room, who she was(other then her name), or how she knew him. He was confused. He decided that he wasn't about to get on her bad side so was going to help her figure this thing out.
"Okay, I'll answer your questions if you answer mine. Deal?" he said offering her a hand. She was surprised, she didn't expect this person to be so nice. She dried her tears and stood up with the help of Inuyasha's hand.
"Deal" she said smiling with delight. She might be able to figure out what the hell was going on. Inuyasha on the other hand was terrified. He didn't know what to say now, that she was not screaming or crying. Kagome was the first to say something to stop the awkward silence. "First question! Where am I?"
"You are in a research lab in Tokyo, Japan." he said now sitting on the bed with his arms cross. Kagome was still standing looking really confused. She took a couple steps from side to side, then looked up at Inuyasha and said "Okay!? That really doesn't help, but you can tell me later about it."
"My second question is who the hell are you?" Kagome asked from her position on the floor. For some odd reason Inuyasha wanted to smirk at that question. It was fun watching this girl blow-up at him for no reason at all.

A/N: This was Chapters 5-7 so fell happy and R&R. Ja ne.