InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Get Enough ❯ Love Is Gonna Break Me In Two...Kagome Cracks Up ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Love Is Gonna Break Me In Two…Kagome Cracks Up
 
 
Kagome bit her lip and shook her head.
 
“Help! Help!” screamed Jaken at the top of his lungs, “Lord Sesshomaru!
 
“Here,” he said throwing her his hoari, “put this on.”
 
InuYasha quickly put on his hakama, Kagome threw on his hoari and he picked her up and sped off towards the village.
 
As soon as they broke out of the forest and came to the outskirts of the village they ran into Sango, Miroku and Shippo.
 
“What happened?” said Shippo, “what did you do with Kagomes clothes InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha put Kagome down, fuming.
 
“Why you little brat, I did nothing with her clothes!” he growled, “You're going to get it this time Shippo!”
 
InuYasha started chasing Shippo, who kept dodging his by hiding behind Kagome, Miroku and Sango. As the panic left her, she collapsed onto the ground on her knees, the loose hoari flapping open exposing her breasts. But she wasn't paying attention to that. The lunacy of the situation had hit her and she started to laugh.
 
“Little…green…youkai…falling…from the sky.” She said giggling, and then guffawing.
 
Miroku stared at her, his jaw dropping.
 
“Where are your clothes Kagome?” said Sango.
 
Kagome raised her hand, pointing at the forest.
 
“Goshin…boku…Jaken.” She gasped out between peals of laughter.
 
“Come on Miroku,” said Sango, “you better come with me to get Kagomes clothes before InuYasha sees you looking at Kagome like that and goes after you next.”
 
Sango yanked on Mirokus hand, and he stumbled after her.
 
Shippo dashed behind Kagome, as her laughter finally started to subside.
 
“Kagome help!” he cried.
 
“Please stop InuYasha,” she said, “don't take out your frustration on Shippo.”
 
But InuYasha kept trying to reach Shippo, who was using Kagome as a shield.
 
“Stop InuYasha,” she said.
 
He was still intent on Shippo, who was tugging on her back, pulling her back and forth in an effort to shield himself from the hanyou. Kagome was getting annoyed.
 
“I said stop…stop…STOP…SIT BOY!”
 
InuYasha came crashing into the ground. Then she turned on Shippo.
 
“As for you,” she said, clonking the surprised kitsune on the head with her fist, “stop saying things you know will aggravate InuYasha.”
 
Kagome got up, wrapping the hoari around her.
 
“I'm going back to Kaede's to study,” she said. “You two better behave, because if you don't I will be forced to go back to my time to get any studying done.”
 
Shippo clutched his head, aching from the blow he received from Kagome, and watched her retreating back. InuYasha picked his head up out of the dirt and did the same.
 
A/N: Short chap (actually end of the last chap). I've been watching too many InuYashas DVDs recently. Catching up on all the eps. I missed after my son was born. InuYasha and Shippo are meant to be acting like they do in the anime. Some things stay the same. Also, I have 2 other stories I'm working on: “Circle of Betrayal.” (not for you Nick F.) and “No Ordinary Love.”