InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Get Enough ❯ Love on A Real Train - InuYasha Style...or Kagomes Unbounded Lust ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 32
 
 
Love On A Real Train - InuYasha Style…or Kagome's Unbounded Lust
 
A/N: Get those cold showers ready!
 
 
Eri, Yuka and Ayumi watched Kagome lead InuYasha out of the club.
 
“I think they're at in again,” Eri said.
 
“Can you blame her with a boyfriend like that?” said Ayumi.
 
Yuka sighed. “Where can I find a man like that?” she said.
 
Others in the club also were drawn to them as they passed, the heat of their desire a palpable force around them. Outside on the terrace, Kagome turned to InuYasha.
 
“You see over there?” she pointed. “That's an automated express train line. Take us there.”
 
“You want to go on a train?” he said. “Feh! They're too crowded.”
 
“Not this one, not at this time of night,” she replied. “We can get a train car all to ourselves.”
 
Shaking his head in resignation, he picked her up and leaped for the nearest rooftop.
When they reached the station, the platform was empty. As they waited for the train, she snuggled into him, and he held her close, carefully stroking her hair. The train arrived and the doors whooshed open. Kagome had bought tickets from the automated teller machine, and they entered the train. There were a few people in the first couple cars, but soon they found an empty one. He was not satisfied that they would not be disturbed.
 
“What are you doing?” said Kagome as he looked around.
 
Suddenly, he grabbed a group of three seats and wrenched them off their moorings. He took them over and rammed them in front of the door connecting them to the front train car. Hands on hips in amazement and exasperation, she watched him repeat this with the doors that led to the back of the train. Then he went and examined the doors that opened to the platform.
 
“Please don't worry about those,” she said, “those doors won't open on this train car at this time of night.”
 
At this point, the train was leaving the station and started to pick up speed. Kagome sat down, and in a bound, InuYasha was by her side.
 
Through the windows, they could see nighttime Tokyo rushing past them in a blur of multicolored lights and tall buildings. The train began to vibrate with a steady rhythm. The feel of the speeding train was electrifying to Kagome. She was caught up in the thrill of what she was going to do.
 
Standing up in front of him, gripping one of the support posts, she reached back and unzipped her dress. Slowly it slid off her, with a shushing sound, and pooled around her ankles. She stepped out of it. Next came the bra and panties, and she was standing naked before him, except for her heels. She held onto the post, the vibration from the train traveling up her long legs. Her hair and breasts swayed gently with the train's motion. Her bright eyes glittered with swirling lights reflected from the passing city. InuYasha had never seen her look so intense and sexy before, and sat in frozen anticipation as she stoked his lust and desire just by the look in her eyes.
 
Kagome slid into his lap, facing him. She buried her hands in his mane, kissing him deeply and passionately, their tongues dueling at a furious pace. When she broke away, panting and her heart racing, she started to undress him with trembling hands. He shucked off the vest while she unbuttoned the blouse. Then she began to lick his neck with the tip of her tongue, stopping to nibble a bit and suck softly where his neck met his shoulder. He gripped her waist and moaned at the erotic sensation. Next she licked down his collar bone, and as he arched his back and hissed in pleasure, she took one of his nipples in her mouth and sucked hard. This caused him to arch his back further giving her access to the rest of his chest and abs, and she ran her tongue over the velvety skin and hard muscles there. Then she unbuttoned his pants and his erection exploded out of them. He picked her up at the juncture between her ass and thighs, and plunged into her wet, welcoming sheath. Unconsciously, he began to thrust into her as she rode him to the rhythm the sound of the train made. She arched back, and her breasts came up to his face, and he greedily licked at them, sucking each nipple long and hard.
 
Soon Kagome was having her first orgasm.
 
“I…I…love you…INUYASHA!” she screamed, throwing her head back in abandon.
 
He picked her up and pulled out of her, then turned her around so she was kneeling on the seat, gripping its back, and he thrust himself in her again from behind. Then he bent over her back and started to pound harder and faster into her. This set off a wave of orgasms inside her, each one progressively stronger and closer together. Stars were exploding like supernovas behind her closed eyes, and throughout her body.
 
“Oh…god…AHHH….INUYASHA!” she howled raggedly.
 
He pulled out of her, and as she shuddered, InuYasha drove into her as deep as he could as he crested his own climax.
 
“KAGOME…GGGRRRRRRAAARRR!” he roared his release.
 
Then they were still, panting, the sweat dripping off their steaming skin. As he felt himself go flaccid inside her, he pulled out. InuYasha picked Kagome up, and sat back in the seat with her in his lap. She turned and curled into him.
 
“That was incredible,” he panted. “What's gotten into you?”
 
She looked up at him and a slow, wicked smile returned to her face, and a mischievous look came to her eyes.
 
“You are getting into me, again,” she said. “I'm not through with you yet.”
 
His eyes went wide in wonder as she slipped off his lap and kneeled between his legs, taking his flaccid cock in her hand.
 
“These pants must go,” she said, and pulled off his boots and then his pants to give her easier access to him.
 
She took him in her mouth, and cupped his balls with one hand, while stroking his shaft with the other.
 
`Oh my god,' InuYasha thought as he felt himself grow hard again under her talented and relentless hands and mouth. `Is she in heat? Or maybe I did this to her.'
 
But he did not care. He was drowning in her lust and loving every minute of it. When he was hard again, he pulled her off him. He picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his hips as he plunged into her. The train lurched, and he pushed her back up against the window as he rammed himself inside her, fast and deep. She clutched onto his shoulders, sweat running in rivulets down the sides of her face, her mouth open and breathing hard as he brought her to climax with the expert use of his beautiful cock.
 
She turned her face, her cheek pressed against the cool glass, and she screamed his name as she came.
 
The train went around a curve, and InuYasha and Kagome were unable to stay where they were. As they came off the glass, she reached for two posts.
 
“Put me down,” she said.
 
He complied and she bent over and gripped the posts, then looked behind her at him. Smiling, he got the message, and grabbing her hips from behind, thrust back in her again. This position quickly brought them both to orgasm again, almost simultaneously. Then he collapsed against her back, and she let go of the posts and rocked back into him, sending him down onto his heels.
 
Once he had come down from the high of his climax, InuYasha picked her up and lay down on the seats, stretching her out on top of him. They rested together, their bodies languid from the endorphins running rampant in their veins.
 
The train rocketed on through the night. It would not be stopping at a station for another hour. InuYasha and Kagome dozed, rocked and soothed by the sound and rhythm of the train. When it finally pulled into the station, they woke up. They tensed, but the train doors did not open and no one came to their train car. Then the train started to go back to Tokyo.
 
Kagome lay cradled against him, and traced the muscles of his arms, his chest, his abs and then the line of his hips with her fingertips. He shivered with the sensation. Then she looked up into his face and their eyes met. A silent communication seemed to pass between them as they gazed into each others eyes. No word needed to be spoken; it was as if they were one heart, one mind.
 
On the way back, they made love one last time, as they lay on the seats. It was not as violent as the previous times. It was slow, and sweet, and filled with tenderness. They stared into each other's eyes as they came, and no screams left them. Instead, they directed the release inwards and they shook violently, their bodies crushed together as if they were trying to merge into one being.
 
It was almost dawn when they reached Tokyo station. Weary, but exhilarated, they dressed and got off the train. InuYasha picked Kagome up, and they headed back to the shrine. They would sleep, and when they woke, prepare to back to the Feudal era and resume their quest.
 
A/N: This is the end of the story - but there will be a short epilogue.