InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Captain Kago and the Silver Hanyou ❯ Turned Tables ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: What? You didn't know? I don't own Inu Yasha…

Kago let out a sigh and got out of her bed. She closed the window and locked it. Sango stood up and looked at Kago. Kago walked past the girl and locked the door. She let out a sigh and turned to Sango. “It has been so long, sister.”
Sango's eyes filled with tears as she rushed over to embrace Kago. “Kagome, I missed you so much!” Sango's impact caused Kago's hat to fall off her head and reveal her now shorter hair. The two girls held each other for a few minutes, enjoying each other's company. However, Kago finally broke the embrace and looked at her older sister.
“I am so sorry that I had left and with out saying good bye.” Kago said as she turned to her bed and sat down. “I just couldn't do it.”
Sango looked down at Kago. “We both have to, it's tradition.”
Kago glared at Sango. “Do you love that man?” She stood up fast, almost knocking Sango off of her feet. Kago continued, “Have you even met him? How do you know he is the right one?”
Sango looked at the floor. “I-I don't know him. All I know is what Papa said.”
Kago turned from Sango. “My point exact. Why should we marry men we don't know?”
Sango didn't respond. In truth, she agreed with Kagome one hundred percent. However, she wasn't as brave or as strong as Kagome. She couldn't- “Why did you become a pirate?” Sango looked up at Kagome. “I mean, people kill pirates all the time… and…”
Kago smiled at Sango. “I'll tell you everything.”
~~~~~~~~~~~
Miroku laid down in his cell and stared at the ceiling. He smiled to himself thinking of the two pretty women on the ship he was on. He sat up and faced the Silver Hanyou. “Yo, Inu.”
The Silver Hanyou squirmed and glared towards Miroku. “WHAT?”
“Can you believe this luck we're having? I mean, on a pirate ship with two beautiful-“
“Shudup!”
Miroku looked at The Silver Hanyou in mock shock. “I think you meant, shut up.”
“Keh.”
Miroku smiled and stood up. “How can I get closer to them?” He wondered out loud.
The Silver Hanyou glared at his hands which were still handcuffed. “Keh, I think when the guard comes to bring that Wench back, we should act. Here's the plan,” The Silver Hanyou stood up and walked towards Miroku's cell and Miroku walked over to him and leaned in to hear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sango sat on Kago's bed, in shock. Kago had just told her about the whole last few years of her life since she left home. Sango blinked a couple of times and studied Kago's face. Kago refused to meet her eyes.
“Kago…” Sango said softly. “You have been through so much.” She reached out to her younger sister and pulled Kago into a very sisterly embrace. “I wish I could have protected you.”
Kago smiled sheepishly. She reached up and touched Sango's elbow. “I will change the way things are, or my name isn't Kagome, aka Captain Kago.” She said to her sister.
Sango didn't reply, she just held Kago from behind and fought back the tears. “I never want to leave your side ever again, Kagome.”
Kago let out a sigh. “They know that you're a girl, and a female captain pirate is forbidden and the punishment is death.”
Sango tightened her hold. “I have to be with you!”
Kago let out a sigh. “I'll figure something out.” She pulled away from Sango. “In the mean time, I need to put you back in your cell.”
Sango looked at the ground and sighed. “I know, to protect your cover.”
Kago smirked and put on her hat. “I'll get you out of there, real soon.” She held her hand out to Sango and Sango took it. “I'll take you into the cell.”
Sango let her sister guide her back to the holding quarters.
On the way down, the two girls noticed Miroku lying on his side, clutching his stomach. The two girls glanced at one another, wondering what was wrong with him. Kago led Sango to Miroku's cell and whispered to her sister, “Stay here, I think this is a trap.”
Sango stood by the cell door and Kago opened it up. She walked over to Miroku and kicked him gently. “Hey. What's your problem?”
The Silver Hanyou eyed Sango. He could not believe that she was not trying to make an escape. He looked back towards Kago and Miroku.
Miroku groaned but said nothing. Kago rolled her eyes and grabbed Miroku by the collar of his shirt and lifted him to eye level. “Talk, boy.” She growled at Miroku.
Miroku suddenly kicked Kago in the thigh and expected her to fall over. To his dismay, she growled at him and punched him in his stomach. He started to cough and wheeze. Kago then tossed him to the side and proceeded to leave his cell. Miroku got up and tried to ignore his pain as he ran towards the cell door. He pushed Kago to the floor only to run smack dab into Sango who was guarding the cell door.
“Lay another finger on the Captain again, and I'll personally tear you to shreds.” She growled into his face.
Miroku gave her a weak and guilty grin. “Hee…”
Sango's eyes widened and her face took a minor pink glow to it. She suddenly slapped him so hard he fell to the floor.
“Wow, Sango, you are strong.” Kago said in surprise.
Sango's face was still beet red. “He-he-he TOUCHED ME!”
Kago's expression changed into shock. “He touched you?”
“My bottom!”
Kago glared at the man who was pressing himself to the iron bars of the cell. “Uh-I-Uh…”
Kago pulled out her sword. “Ye shall walk the plank in the morning!” She then stormed out, leaving Miroku with a horrified expression on his face.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next morning Kago called her pirates out to the deck of the ship. They all watched as two of her biggest pirates dragged Miroku out to the deck. Kago held out her sword and pointed towards Miroku. “Any last words, Matte?”
Miroku smiled and said, “Well, I do in fact have some. First off, I do not regret anything I have done since I have been on this ship. Second off, I wanted to say-“
Kago signaled the pirates to put him on the plank. The two pirates dragged him out onto the plank and pushed him with the tips of their swords till he was on the end. Miroku saw a shark surface and go back into the water. He made a loud gulping sound as he turned around. “Could we reconsider this whole thing?”
Kago shook her head no and smirked at Miroku.
Miroku looked past the Pirates towards the holding area. His eyes full of hope.
“Your friend is not coming out to save your sorry ass.” Kago said.
Miroku smiled at her. “I know.”
Kago felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach. `Okay, something is up, I can feel it.' She turned towards the holding area and walked towards it. “Keep him on the plank men.” She yelled in her masculine voice. She went down the stairs and looked around. She let out a soft gasp when her eyes fell on the Silver Hanyou's empty cell. “Damn him!” She looked towards Sango's and saw that the Silver Haired Hanyou was holding her from behind, snarling towards Kago. “How did you get out?”
The Silver Hanyou smirked as he jiggled a set of keys. “We'nt you missing anything?”
Kago's eyes widened as she felt her pockets. `Shimatta! They picked my pockets while I was protecting Sango!' She glared towards him. “You better let her go, Hanyou.” She snarled back at him. He raised an eyebrow but said nothing. Kago took a step closer to the two. “Let her go. She's just a prisoner.”
The Silver Hanyou dropped the keys and used the claw he was holding the keys with to expose his claws towards Sango's neck. “What makes this prisoner so special to you, hmmm?”
Kago's eyes turned into slits as she thought of a way to get Sango away from him. “No reason that concerns you, Hanyou.”
He took a deep sniff of the air and smirked at Kago. “I can smell your fear, Kago. You don't want anything to happen to this girl.” He took another sniff. “Awe, you two have a similar smell.” He smirked once again at Kago. “You're related to each other.”
Kago moved her sword in front of her body. She had no idea what to do, but she had to save Sango. “What do you want?”
The Silver Hanyou started to pull Sango from her cell. “Your head on a silver platter.”
Sango looked in terror at Kago as The Silver Hanyou was pulling her closer to her sister. Kago didn't flinch. “Sorry, not happening.”
The Silver Hanyou sneered, “I knew you were going to say that. So now I shall dig my claws into this pretty girl's throat.” He started to move his daggers closer to Sango's throat. Kago felt her eyes start to water.
`I said I would protect you… and I will…' Kago thought as she reluctantly dropped her sword to the floor.
The Silver Hanyou stopped his movement and eyed Kago in surprise. `She actually did drop her sword!'
Kago didn't relax; she glared at him and said, “Now, release her. You have me now.”
The Silver Hanyou grabbed Kago by her arm with his free arm and dragged her up the stairs to the deck. “Ahoy! Look here, bastards!”
The Pirates all turned towards the Silver Hanyou and his two prisoners. They all started to aim their swords at him. “Let go of our captain, bastard!” One pirate said.
The Silver Hanyou smiled proudly. “Your Captain Kago is no more!” He boasted. Kago's stomach began to sink. She knew exactly what was going to come from his mouth. She shot a look at her sister and then looked towards her Pirates. There was no fear in her eyes.
However, The Silver Hanyou could smell her fear. “You were all made fools of!” He yelled to them once more. The Pirates looked at one another. “Now, I am taking over this ship as your new captain.”
“Why should we allow you to be our captain?” One Pirate yelled from the back.
“Because, Captain Kago is in fact, a woman.” The Silver Hanyou shook her and her hat fell from her head, releasing her hair.
The Pirates looked at each other. “Your hair is longer then hers.”
The Silver Hanyou looked at Kago. Her hair was much shorter then it use to be. He smirked. “Fine, then lets try this.” He threw Sango towards the other pirates and used his free hand to claw Kago's shirt.., tearing it just enough to reveal that she had a bandage wrapped around her ribcage area, where her busts would be. The Silver Hanyou smiled broadly. “See? Should I remove the bandage as well?”
Suddenly they all heard a shout from behind the Pirates. “YES!” They all turned to face Miroku. He looked at them all and smirked. “Hee Hee!”
Sango pushed the pirate that was holding her away. “Leave her alone you Hanyou!” She snarled at him.
He looked at her, “Thank you for helping me escape.”
Sango's face turned red with anger.
Kago didn't know what to do. In the past, she had trained these pirates and taught most of them how to be a pirate. She was able to defeat all of them. However, now her cover was blown. Her plans were ruined. They all knew she was a female. Now what? She glared up at the Silver Hanyou. She could only think of one thing, she wanted this Hanyou dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Oh Oh! The tables may have turned in The Silver Hanyou's favor! Now what?
Also, I have had a lot of people ask if this is a Kagome/ Inu Yasha fan fic. It is a Kagome/Inu Yasha and a Sango/Miroku fan fic. Hope you enjoy the story.