InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny: By Air ❯ Intensity ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer:
Inuyasha and all characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I don't own them and am not making any money from this.

-----------------------------
Written for Challenge Destiny: By Air. Originally posted August 27, 2011.

Title: Intensity
By Air #3 Shiver
Author: ananova
Rating: K
Genre: Romance
Universe: Post Canon
Word Count: 188
Summary: A shiver runs down Kagome's spine but is it from the cold or something else?
Warnings: None
------------------------------------


Kagome could not help but shiver as she continued to stare into Inuyasha's intense golden eyes. This shiver had nothing to do with the cold but the raw emotion she could see buried in his eyes. Still, she clutched the haori tighter to herself, seeking comfort as she tried to understand what she had glimpsed.

Inuyasha noticed her shiver but mistook it as a sign that the night air was still getting to her. He reached out and pulled her to himself before dropping to sit cross-legged on the ground, Kagome carefully cradled against his chest in his lap. He breathed deeply, enjoying the feel of her pressed so closely against him, the way her scent surrounded him. He never wanted to let her go.

Kagome blinked at his actions, the change from standing to sitting in Inuyasha's lap had been so fast. Still, she wasn't about to complain and snuggled further into his embrace, content to stay that way for as long as he would allow her. All thoughts of the reason for their walk were forgotten as she resolved to enjoy the experience and the company.



Converting /tmp/phpiDeWFg to /dev/stdout