InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Challenge Destiny: By Air ❯ Stay With Me? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blanket Disclaimer:
Inuyasha and all characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I don't own them and am not making any money from this.

-------------------------------
Written for Challenge Destiny: By Air. Originally posted August 27, 2011.

Title: Stay With Me?
By Air #7 Infinity
Author: ananova
Rating: T
Genre: Romance
Universe: Post Canon
Word Count: 211
Summary: A confession of love and another important question. (Infinity meaning forever or eternity)
Warnings: None
--------------------------------


They remained like that for several long moments, time having lost its meaning to them as they lost themselves in one another. Finally, Inuyasha pulled back to look at her face. She had answered his question, now he needed to say something that should have been said a long time ago.

“Kagome.” He gazed into her eyes once more. He could see that she was taken aback by the intensity of his gaze. But he could also see what appeared to be hope in her eyes and heard the nervous pounding of her heart. “I love you.” And suddenly the words didn't seem so hard to say.

Kagome thought her heart would burst out of her chest, she was elated, had never felt so happy. “I love you too,” she managed to say as tears of joy began to leak out of her eyes.

“Will you stay with me? Forever? Be my wife, my mate? Just be mine? I need you with me. I need you with me always, but only if that is what you want. I want you to share my lifetime with me, if you are willing. Will you be mine until the end of time?” He held his breath, waiting for her answer.



Converting /tmp/phpd9WuXw to /dev/stdout