InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Change of heart ❯ Change of heart ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 2
Walkin an then makein camp was all they did of the day. Kagome try to help with camp, but her friends wouldn't let her. So she did her math homework. It always helped her to calm down, an that of music sooth her heart ach. Leavein Inuyasha was a good idea, but she felt of that she force her friends from him.
"Hey Kagome?" They child fox demon spoke.
"Yes, Shippou?" as she try to do the problem in the book.
"Whats that you doin again and why are you doin it?" Shippou had been curious about the future an her schooling.
"Well its call Math an I need to learn how to do diffrent kind of counting." Kagome smile at the small lil fox.
"Can you teach me Kagome...Please?" Shippou looked at Kagome.
"Sure why not." As she was ready to write down problems, but simple ones, for the biggner Sango and Miroku came back.
"Hello Kagome how are you feelin now?" was Miroku question
"I am doin fine Thank You Miroku." she wrote down an addition problem.
"May I ask what you are doin Lady Kagome?" Sango ask, seein the math.
"I am maken Shippou some Math questions." Was what Kagome said.
"May we learn of this "Math"?"Miroku wondered.
"Yes, it would be good, I am given Shippou some easy ones to start with an I could do the same to you two also" Kagome smiled to know her friends wished to learn something she already knew. It wasn't that she felt smarter then them, but it would do her some good to help her friends out.

Kouga an the other two had been running. After Kouga desiction to look for Kagome, all he smell was of that of Inuyasha. He jump to a tree an his two friends follow him like loyal subjects.
He stop to look out and finally smell Kagome, his love. 'Kagome hold on for me.'
"Kouga, do you smell her now?" Said one
"We had been searching all day for her, is she close?" the other comrad ask
He gave a lil grunt. He gave them credit they stay with him, thick and thin,and this was getting thick. He loved Kagome all his heart, there was no dout about it. The thought of her crying was like it was part of him, he to had to cry.
"Yea she close, and with her other friend and with that kit too." He look at them tired. He smell the air, it only contain 3 humans and the fox demon,but where was the mutt at? is what he was wondering.
'Is that why she was crying? Over Inuyasha.' He gave the thought with a growl. 'What has he done to hurt my woman heart' and then out loud "Inuyasha will pay!" He turn his back and again spoke. "You two stay here." He then took off right after her.

"Kagome does this look right?" Shippou said lifting up the paper.
Kagome look threw the problems. It was addition, and they did understand it pretty good.
"2 +2=4 Correct" she put a ok "2+6=8 correct " another ok she went on to check and smile. "You got them all correct Shippou"
Later that night everyone fell asleep, except Kagome, who only stare into the fire. She love her friends, but she felt as though something was missing. She missed Inuyasha a lot, but he treated her like something she wasn't. How she wish can could turn back time to get thing back they was.
Tears threaten all over again. The thought of Inuyasha doin this was to hurtful. She thought plenty of times to return back to her place, but she wish not to leave her friends. 'Oh Inuyasha i miss you so, why does fate do this to me, I love you so' was Kagome only thought. She lay against the tree, and bend her head down to her knees.
Kagome head pop right up. 'Oh no Shikon shards, five of them! Comein right at us!' She jump right up and look around and scream "Miroku Sango Shippou, Shards comeing this way!" Everyone woke and jump up
"Which way Kagome?" Sango ask.
"North from East" Kagome yelled
Miroku and Sango was in fightin stance. They was waiting for whatever was to come. The bushes was movein and then it moved into the tree. It was quiet now, no sound. They stood still waiten for Kagome to point out where was the monster. Whatever it was, it had to be powerful to have 5 of them. They knew it had to be the work of Naraku, such great power was in this.
"Over there" She point South.
Sango ran and threw her weopen into the air cuttin threw the trees as though they were grass, it came back and Sango held it in stance, waiting for Kagome to clear. "Now there!" Kagome pointed to southwest. Miroku step up with his hand on the rosery.
"Demon come out or I will use Wind Tunnel!" He stood silence. No one moved no one spoke they just stood. "Fine you give me no choice demon!" He started to take it off "Wiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd........" he was cut off
"Ok ok ok I am comin sheesh." He came out. Kouga stood there infront of everyone. Everyone looked confuse.

Converting /tmp/phpe7hPXU to /dev/stdout