InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing is Inevitable ❯ The Change ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you reveiw.

 

:::Name:::=Point of Veiw

;;;Place;;;= place of with someone

---flash---=flash back

 

Chapter Two The Change

 

:::Kagome:::

I climbed out of the well and walked out of the well house. Today is my birthday and I am not going to have Inu Yasha and the walking clay pot ruin it for me. Whipping the tears from my face I entered the house.

"Kagome! Where have you been?! You surprise can't wait forever you know," My mother said to me.

"I was having trouble with um... somethings," I answered and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

"What is wrong, I mean it's your 18th birthday."

"I just miss father. He left right on my birthday and I just can't help but remember today." That is a total lie Kagome. You just don't want to say it. Well, maybe not a total lie. You miss you father a lot and can't help but remember.(Kagome vs. Kagome. in the head)

"That is what your surprise is about Kagome. Now go up stairs and take a shower and get ready. Souta is coming soon. He said he wanted to get you something."

"Fine, fine." I walked upstairs and into my room. Opened my closet to find only kimonos.

What do people do when I am a way? I mean every time I come back home, people change or do stuff to my room.

I took my shower and put on a mid night blue kimono with silver flowers and put my hair in a loose bun. Taking my time, I noticed that the dress had an eight pointed, silver star on the front of the kimono and had splits up the side. I looked at myself one more time and thought what would Inu Yasha would say if I went to the other side like this. He would probable say that the clay pot would look better.

I walked down stairs and sat on the sofa and watched T.V. when my brother came home with a two boxes. One was bigger then the other and both were wrapped in birthday wrapping.

"What's in the box Souta?" I asked.

"I woudl tell you but, I think we could wait. Are you going to stay for an extra day or not?"

"Why would I?"

"I think you might want to spend some time with last present your going to get."

"I might. It depends on what the present is. If it is a dog, I might."

"Cool. I am going to change now," Souta said and ran up stairs to his room.

"Kagome? Would you like to eat your cake first or have your presents?" My mother, Maya, asked.

"I think presents would be better first. Would you like any help?"

"No thanks."

"Alright." I said and turned back to the T.V, when My grand father came in.

"Hey, when did you get home?" he asked

"I just got here," I said and turned to find Souta and my grandfather dressed like Sesshomaru but with different colors.

"Weird," I whispered to myself.

"It's not weird Kagome. I am going to change now. You can start opening the gifts. The big one is from me and the smaller one is from Souta. Now, I will be right back," Maya said and ran upstairs.

"Open mine first!" Souta shouted.

"Fine." I grabbed the smaller box and opened it up to see a digital carmera."Cool!!! Now I can get pictures of everyone!!!"

"Open mine now!" I heard my mother say. I looked at her and found her wearing a similar kimono as mine. "Hurry! I want you to get to you third persent before he has to go."

"My third present is a he?"

"Yes, now hurry!!"

"Fine." I opened the box to find a laptop. A Silver eight pointed star on the lid and it was light weighted so I could take it anywhere.

"Awsome!!!" I opened it to find eight pointed stars decorating the frame of the screen. "Thanks mom! I love it!"

"Now. I guess you had enough?" I heard someone say. Souta and my grandfather were siting across from me and Maya was leaning on the back of the couch. I turned around to find my father.

"Father?!" I stared in wonder and excitment.

"Yep that's me."

I got up form the couch and ran to him quickly and knocked him over in a hug.

"I thought I would never see you again!" I said crying in his shirt, which looked like Souta's.

"Me too."

We both got up and hugged again. I mean I haven't seen him in about 15 years. It was a big surprise.

"Now, we could eat cake," Souta said and walked to the kitchen.

We had cake and my father and I ate out side.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"I came two days ago. I couldn't see you until you were 18."

"And why not?"

"Demon's rule."

"Demon's rule? You got to be kiding me."

"Nope. Demon's rule. I had to send your mother over the well to this time with you and your brother."

"Wait. I'm kinda lost. Did you say well?"

"Yep, and you better believe. I am the demon Lord of the Northern lands and you are the princess of the Northern lands."

"And how come I don't know about this?"

"You and your mother came to this time because a war was going on and I didn't need you two to get hurt."

"So you erased my memories so I couldn't tell anyone for the sake of my life and to not be spoiled."

"Correct."

" So, what kind of demon would I be?"

"I thought you would never ask," Maya said walking out of the house with My grandfather and Souta following.

"You would be a Dog demon."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Can I see how I would look?"

"Sure. Just take down the spell."

"I will try," I said and stood up. I closed my eyes for five second and opened them. "I found my parents staring at me and my brother in deep thought. "How do I look?"

"Just look in a mirror," My grand father said.

"Mirror." I said and a full length mirror was in front of me. My hair was down to my thighs and had mid night blue stricks going down. Two blue lines on each of my cheeks and a silver eight pointed star on my forehead. I grew two inches taller and had a tail, kinda like Sesshomaru's, but midnight blue on my shoulder. My claws were silver and my face was the same. I looked like myself with more added details.

"I guess Kaede taught you how to use you miko powers," My grandfather said to me once more.

"Yep."

;;;The next day in the morning;;;

I went to sleep that night to find one stange dream. I remembered all my memories about the northern kingdom and my old friends. And even the hard training. I walked to my closet and changed into some present time clothes because I didn't want Inu Yasha to know the truth. I had on a white tank top with a black skirt.

I went downstairs to find my father waiting for me.

"I am going back too. I will go after you though. Make sure that no one is near the well. I had to have Lord Sesshomaru watch the well for me to finally go though."

"Does Sesshomaru know why you went though?"

"No. Why?"

"Nothing. I am going to go now."

"Wait. I want you to have this," My father said and walked up to me. He reached around my neck and fastened a necklace on me. I turned to a mirror and found a eight pointed star in side a crystal that meant a crystal tear drop." This is the sign that shows that you are the princess of the Northern lands and the tear drop shows you that you are a miko."

"Its...so... shinny...and beautiful." I said staring at the mirror in awe.

"I thought you might like it. You mother and I had it made for you when you were born. It holds weird powers. Now, I think you might want to go now."

"Yeah, the sooner the better."

I walked out of the house and in to the well house. I wander what would happen if I showed Inu Yasha my demon form. He would freak and scream. That would be funny.

I jumped in the well and was greeted with a warm blue light. I also took my new laptop and the digital camera to show Shippo, Sango, and Miroku.

I entered the feudal era and smelt a nasty smell. It was gross I'll tell you that. I was in my human form but I could still use my demon powers.

Climbing up the vines. I greeted a toad demon.

**

**

**

**

Thank you for reading and I beg for you to reveiw. I will even shave my hair bald. Not really, but please. I really want to know how people like or dis like my story. PLEASE!!!