InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Changing is Inevitable ❯ The legend of Keiko ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reveiws and reading! Its been fun reading the reveiws, even if they are flames. Just enjoy this Chapter and I will be happy for the rest of my short life, not really. I just say that. I really am short in real life though. Thanks for readin!
 
 
:::Name:::= point of view
;;;Place;;;= place or with someone
---Flash---= flash back
>>>Story<<<= story or a legend
 
 
Chapter Fourteen The Legend Of Keiko
 
;;;Kagome and Sesshomaru at villiage Saki;;;
:::Kagome:::
'Must get away!' Was the only thought that ran though my head. I looked for Shippo and he was right next to Rin. If I tryied to get him, I risk the chance of geting seen. I looked at the 7 leaders, "I'msorry,Ican'tstay.I'mreallybusyandIcan'tbeseenbyLordSesshomaru.Ihopeyoup eopledon'tthinkofmeasKeiko'sreincarnation,well,bye!Oh,and,youmightwanttorun too.LordSesshomarumightnotbehappythatyoutryiedtokillRin.Bye!" Translation ["I'm sorry, I can't stay. I'm really busy and I can't be seen by Lord Sesshomaru. I hope you people don't think of me as Keiko's reincarnation, well bye! Oh, and, you might want to run too. Lord Sesshomaru might not be happy that you tryied to kill Rin. Bye!"]
I quickly got Shippo and ran into the room with my stuff.
"Why do we have to leave?" Shippo asked.
"I just-" I started.
"Man! You run fast! I thought that people lied when they said that the princess was the fastest." Eysuko said though her pants.
"Well, I don't like to brag, but it is true," I said, still packing.
"Why are you two leaving so soon?" Etsuko asked. "Is is becuase of the Lord?"
"Maybe."
"Can I go with you? This place is boring and I wouldn't mind fighting with demons all the time. It seems like you do it everyday. Please?"
"I don't see why not. Sure, just get your stuff and fast. I don't think I can keep my scent from Sesshomaru any longer."
"Yes!" Etsuko said and left the room only to come back with a black bag. "Ready!"
"Man, your good. Your fast and you know how to fight. Well we should go now," I said and grabbed my bag and raced out the door with Shippo in my arms. Etsuko followed til we reached the villiage gates.
"Etsuko here, please open the gates," Etsuko said looking up at the gate gaurd.
"Yes Lady Etsuko," the gaurd said and opened the gates.
We left the village and went towards the well. I don't know why I didn't want to see Sesshomaru. It might be that I have feelings for him. I just don't know.
 
;;;Sesshomaru at village;;;
:::Sesshomaru:::
I made it to Saki village looking for Rin and Jaken to find an angel talking to The Crossfires leader. Rin was playing with a kitsune when she yelled my name. Then the Angel turned to my direction and then went back to talking to the 7 leaders. The next thing I know, the kitsune and the Angel are gone. I looked around to see the tiger hanyou running after her and the 7 leaders looking at each other. Then the smell of moonflowers and roses reached my nose. Kichi.
I told Jaken to watch Rin when he woke and then followed the scent only for it to end in a hut. I entered and found the Angel and tiger hanyou leave. The tiger had the smell of lilys so I knew that the Angel had the same smell as Kichi. I in deep thought that I didn't try to stop them.
I then went back to Rin to find Jaken get hit by one of the 7 leaders.
"Rin, it is time to go," I said.
"Where did Lady Kagome go? She turned into an angel and then saved me and Shippo." Rin said walking up to me.
"She turned into an angel?"
"Yeah. With pretty white wings."
"I think I know where she went." I sniffed around again to find some traces of so blood and some that happens to be Rin's. "Rin, who hurt you?"
"They did, but Pretty Lady Kagome talked to them."
When Rin finished her sentence I ran over to the 7 leaders. I grabbed a cougar demon and pinned him with my hands in the air. "Why did you attack Rin?" I quesioned. "I should end you and your freinds life now."
"P-please," Dai said while trying to save his neck. "Let us say something."
I dropped him to the ground. He scrambled up and ran to the his protect within the other leaders.
"W-we were j-just crossing t-the lands. We d-didn't know that s-she was yours," Dai said stamering. He was scared. I could smell his fear.
"We didn't plan on killing kids. I think we deserve to live," Gin said.
"And raid though other villages with no main leader?" I questioned. "I think not."
"Wrong. We have a new leader," Manzo said.
"You, a human, prove this Sesshomaru wrong?"
"Yes he does," Taya said. "We have a new leader that happens to be inu demon/miko/angel. She is also a princess."
"And her name is?"
"Her name," Juro started.
"Is Kichi," Jiro answered.
"Princess Kichi of the Nothern Lands to be exact," Rina said.
"And where is she? Isn't she supose to be leading you?" I questioned trying to hind my shock.
"She is...just...she left o.k.?"Gin said. "She is just a reincarnation anyways."
"She is not a reincarnation!" Juro, Jiro, Manzo, Taya, Rina, and Dai said at the same time glaring at Gin.
"She is her own person that will one day save the world from the worst evil," I said leaving. "I will spear your lives for Princess Kichi leads you. If you ever disobey her, you lives will be more than in danger."
I left with Rin and Jaken to the well in Inu Yasha's Forest.
 
;;;The Crossfires in Saki Village;;;
:::No Ones:::
The 6 leaders glared at Gin.
"Why do you always have to be the one that is different?" Rina said.
"You aren't the leader so stop acting like it,"Taya said. "Kichi is the new leader and that is that. She is just like Keiko. She is Dog demon/miko/angel. I guess the gods think she is the one to save the world, like Lord Sesshomaru said."
"I could bring this group to the top," Gin said. "But I guess you guys think other wise."
"What could you do that could take The Crossfires to the top?" Rina snapped.
"We would have went to the village that carried the Shikon No Tama," Gin answered with pride.
"If you would stop looking at yourself in the mirror," Jiro started.
"Than you would know that The Shikon No Tama is in shards," Juro finished.
"We should've left you when we came to your village," Manzo said. "We should right now."
"But I am part of the 7 and The Crossfires can't just have 6 leaders. That would be weird," Gin said.
"That would be perfect," Rina said. "All you do is flirt with Dai, Juro, Jiro, and Manzo. You don't have a skill besides your beauty, which ain't pretty just to let you know. It is time for you to leave the group."
"You have got to leave," Taya said. "In my dreams of the future, all you do is bring us down. If we ever agree with you, our ranks will be lower than of 'his'."
"You don't even know what happen to Keiko," Dai said.
"Well, let us tell you," Juri started.
"The Legend of Keiko," Jiro finished.
 
>>>The legend of Keiko<<<
:::No One's:::
Keiko was a gifted child. She had the most purest soul in her time. No one hated her. She was and would still be the leader of The Crossfires. She mastered a sword in five weeks and learn 1,000 spells in a month. She had the looks of a goddess with her long dark red hair and saved many in her time. She traveled across deserts and mountains to heal a child. She battled agaist many demons to save an old man. She had the power to change the world, she had the power to control the world, but didn't. Just like Midoriko. But Midoriko was just a miko that held much power.
Now, here is the story of how Keiko died.
 
 
Keiko was 25 at the time. She mated with Tetsuo, a dragon demon that she loved dearly. Tetsuo was one of the best swordsmen in the south. One year later they had a daughter named Remi. She was a dragon demon/miko. She had powers beyond any normal demon.
One day, Keiko had to travel to the east. She took Remi, who is 2 now, with her for the fear of her staying alone. Tetsuo was in west for buisness and wouldn't come back til later that month.
On their travel, Keiko and Remi crossed mountains and valleys. When they reached the villiage, the village of Fujiko, they went to miko's hut. Keiko healed many and Remi learned. It was night when 'he' came. 'He' lured them there with other's sickness. 'He' wanted to kill the only threat to him. 'He knew that if Keiko wanted to destory him, she could with one hit. So 'he' did the unthinkable.
Keiko was sleeping in one of the many huts the villagers offered when it happened. 'He' first set the village in flames and then kidnapped Remi. As a mother first, Keiko set out to find Remi. She found Remi tied up in an abandoned hut in the south part of the village. The first thought that ran though her head was 'who would do such thing?' Keiko ran over to Remi and untied her. Little did she know, 'he' was waiting for her to do so. Remi and Keiko went back to the village and helped many out of their huts and tried to tame the flames. 'He' watched as Keiko and Remi tried to save as many as possible. Once all the villagers were on safe grounds, Keiko and Remi were dead tired, ready to sleep for weeks.
Then 'he' came out. 'He' was but just a human then. His face graced with the looks of a frog. He attacked Keiko and while she was defenceless. The villagers weren't that of fighters and couldn't help. Remi died trying to dodge an attack and Keiko was on the verge of dieing. But before she died, she created The Suishou Namida, The Crystal Tear. She used it to heal the remaining villagers and then turned it to face 'him'. She used its power with her own and burned 'him'. But 'he' survived the blast of energy becuase of Keiko's position in life. Keiko died while the villagers morned for her and her child. Tetsuo also died, knowing that his love and child were dead. The villagers looked for The Suishou Namida, but found it imposiable. The cyrstal was the pure and was thought to be with the purest person that roamed the lands.
'He' lived with vast burns. Some say that 'he' hide in a cave til he was ful in heath. Other's say that 'he' let demons take over his body. Most say both. But only one thing remains, 'his' name was Naraku.
>>>End of Legend<<<
 
;;;The Crossfires still in the village of Saki;;;
:::No one's:::
"It is a legend, not history," Gin said crossing her arms once more.
"You probable do think that she was real do you Gin?" Taya said. "You proable think that she was just a made up leader."
"Well, how do you know that was how she died?" Gin said.
"We know because," Juro stared.
"Because we were there," Jiro said. Jiro and Juro started to leave with no more words.
"All of us were there," Manzo said following Jiro and Juro.
"This group was created to bring the legend of Keiko to life. You can be in the group if you don't even know her," Rina said leave as well.
"Keiko was the leader of knew each anc every one of us. She took care of us like we were her own. When she fought with the power she had left, she told us to be brave and believe in what we believe in. And the group believes that you are not worthly to be in this group," Taya said as she left. "Remember this legend and never forget about it."
The words hung in the air as the now 6 leaders of The Crossfires left to find their new leader that would one day save the world from the evil that haunts all the lands.
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
Thanks for reading people. Please reveiw and can anyone tell me the names of Kagome's Friend for sure? Or does anyone pick a kool car for Kagome to drive? I can't pick cars. Please help me out here! Oh, and Please Review!