InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos Happens ❯ The Talk ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

I don't own Inuyasha

Chapter 4

>>>> At the Feudal Age<<<<

" When is Kagome and Inuyasha coming back" Shippo asked Sango.

"I'm not really sure but they'll probably be here soon Shippo, so just wait a little longer." Sango told the little fox demon.

"OK" said Shippo

Shippo then walked to the well to wait for his friends.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Come on Kagome do you really need all that stuff" Inuyasha asked.

"Yes because it has my homework, ramen, and my extra clothes." Kagome said.

"Well I can understand why you want the ramen, but why the other stuff?" Inuyasha asked.

"Arg! Nevermind lets just go."

"Fine"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shippo waited and waited until he saw a purple glow and saw Kagome with Inuyasha.

"What took you guys so long" Shippo asked

Inuyasha and Kagome then jumped out of the well.

"Were late because she had to pack so much stuff" Inuyasha said while pointing at Kagome.

"Well sorry" Kagome said

"Feh!"

"Well come on you guy Miroku and Sango are waiting for you guys as well" Shippo said.

"OK Shippo, go ahead of us I need to talk to Kagome" Inuyasha.

"OK" Shippo answer then starting running towards the village.

"Kagome"

"Yeah"

"Well now that were alone I need to tell you something concerning our relationship"

"What is it Inuyasha"

"Well, Kagome you know that I love you, but lets not show our love to one another here because Naraku has spies all our the lands and if he found out that I love you he might use it against us and I don't want to lose you like I did with Kikyo. We can only show our love in your era Kagome. Are you OK with this?"

"Yes of course" Kagome answer

"OK"

But little did Inuyasha and Kagome know that Naraku was watching them.

"Ha! Now that I know Inuyasha loves Kagome, I may use this to my advantaged" Naraku said and disappeared into the shadows.