InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ CHI MEETS FEUDAL DOG BOY ❯ WHAT! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER~ I don't own Inuyasha or Chobits but I do own a cute chi plush! OHHHHH THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 2!

KASEY'S NEW'S CORNER~ i'm sick you people are lucky I'm able to type stupid head colds…. In other news I found a website that sell really cute anime plushies for the cheap price of 9.99 including inu and Chobits! Email me if you want the site and I will reply guaranteed!

CHAPTER ~2~ WHAT!!!!

"Humanoid computers screamed a screamed a frantic Kagome." Besides Kagome all of the inu gang had huge questions marks above there heads. "What are computers asked Sango." "She has one in her room in her time replied a proud Inuyasha for knowing this information. "But Inuyasha there is no such thing as humanoid computers in my time." "What time are you from and where are we now?" "I'm from the year 2003 and you're in the feudal era which is um.. 500'years ago from my time." "WHAT!!! Screamed hedeki." "How are we going to get back?" "You can stay at my house in my time if you like there's a portal through the well that lets me past." Hideki shrugged. "It's worth a try I guess." "But kagome whined Inuyasha we gotta find shards!" "Well they require are help so it will just have to wait." Kagome walked up to chi your so adorable!" "CHI!" <(^.^)> So they all headed towards the well. Shippou was sitting on Chi's shoulder and plum on the other side and koytoko was held by hedeki. After awhile they finally came upon the well. "Bye Inuyasha will be back in a couple of days." Oh no you don't wench im coming with you!" Kagome shrugged and hopped in. Hideki look a little green butt hopped in after he seen chi hop in without him. "Were here chirped a happy to be home kagome." "follow me!" they slowly climbed out of the well and took in there surroundings they came upon Kagomes house and she politely held the door open for her welcomed guests except for Inuyasha she slammed the door on his face. "Wench what the hell was that for!' "Paybacks a bitch Inuyasha." They soon settled down in the kitchen nobody was home a relief for kagome. Plum and shippou were getting along great and were playing a game on the playstation 2 that kagome got for Christmas. Koytoko was sitting in a thinking position distraught she could not contact her master and tell him of today's strange events and happenings. All was good till lunchtime and Inuyasha was whining for his ramen kagome asked everyone but hedeki was the only to accept. Hedeki told kagome that persocom's don't need to eat she thought it was weird but hey stranger things have yet to happen to her. Chi joined the game of the playstation with shippou and plum and was pretty good she beat both plum and shippou twice. Everyone started to get bored and restless after awhile and decided to got for a walk to the local mall to do some shopping since hedeki and his gang had no clothes to ware but the ones on there back. Kagome also decided to get Inuyasha some clothes to help blend in but for the time being he wore some of Kagomes fathers clothes and they headed out.

Well that's it for now REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW