InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Feet ❯ Frown Lines ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm leaving for vacation today! T-T. But I don't know if I will be able to access this website ...SO I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS! *sniffles* I'll miss you if I don't. Just an announcement, just in case (also on my profile). Cross your fingers (`cause I am)!

Disclaimer: *singing(you know this song)* Where, oh where, is my warranty, to own
InuYasha? (Reply) NOWHERE! YOU WILL NEVER OWN HIM!

Cold Feet

Chapter 3: Frown Lines

After the heat of anger cooled and several brainstorms later, a surreptitiously sly visage molded into Kagome's features. "My apologies, dear friend,"

The nuance would have gone unnoticed by Sango if not for their long friendship. Now it was her turn to alter expressions. Eyebrows crept downwards with skin embossed in furrows. Sango's trademark discreet chewing of the lip betokened her troubled mindset.

Kagome continued speaking in her sneaky tone, "Would you kindly inform me of his name, please?" with the please not so much of a request than an imperative.

That was very worrisome indeed. An angry Higurashi was a vicious one.

Sango's inner contemplation debated. 'Should I tell her his name? He probably couldn't withstand the velocity of a Higurashi Wrath Attack. No one deserves that. But then again, I want to keep in good graces with her...'

"Well, Kagome, you see, the thing is..."

Her hesitance was met with a scowl and grinding of the teeth. "Tell me, Sango. You know how I despise wasting time."

Sango shivered from head to toe, genuinely worried for the safety of the male sought after by the irked vixen. He was in for a rough ride.

A/N: So how was it? And don't worry, the "mystery guy" will be introduced in due time. All good things come to those who wait...