InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Crestfallen Hope ❯ Crestfallen Hopes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer
I do not own Inuyasha
Summery
The claws dig into her skin as she refrains from screaming. The claws dug into her skin as she refrains from screaming. The blood pouring form in between her legs touches the ground as she is pulled into the darkest depths of Hell.
 
Crestfallen Hopes
By: ScreamofaButterFlie

Every night begins with the sun going down, as every death ends with a sad smile. Every body looks up at the midnight sky and reached a hand up in hopes to touch a bright star. As the meadows of dead body's blood flows around her pale body, she reaches up towards a star. Sadly, the more she reaches, the further the star is.  The further she reaches up, the more the dead bodies reach up to her floating body, grabbing a hold of anything they can. Tugging, pulling, and ripping apart her clothes. Digging their sharpened claws in her body. Refraining from screaming, she fills the gently tug at her broken soul.
The claws digging in her skin make streams of blood flow from her body and down toward their awaiting mouth. The blood that escapes from their clutches floods the ground, filling the crystal clear stream of water becomes tainted with her in purity. The blood that flows from in between her legs, tainted with their hatred, screams its way down toward the brown earth as it too, becomes tainted.
The gently tug that she felt at her soul, is no longer gentle, but she reaches deep inside he body, the soul now in her grasp, and pulls it back. The tugging at her soul, back and forth, tears her apart. She wants to scream, but finds her mouth sewn shut with wires that cuts into her skin making more blood flow. She inwardly screams. She tries to pry her mouth open, but the wire sends bolts of electricity through her fragile body.
The hands upon her body, groping, begin to pull her down, into the deepest depths of hell. The flapping of her wings that are wretched in her body slowly gains power and she's slowly going towards to moonlit sky.
The hands upon her retched body, proves to be to strong, for they pull her down towards them, pushing her to the ground, non to gently. Vines, with thorns, wrap themselves around her wrists, around her ankles, and around her flat, toned stomach. The thorns dug through her skin, tearing apart her body. Her insides are strung over every inch in a five feet meter. Tears stream their way down her face. She turns her head to the side the best she can. Her nose ends up inhaling her own blood.
The flames on her skin, burn her. Feeling the grasp that she holds on her soul, slowly loosen, she shuts her eyes, and succumbs to their treacherous ways, and she lets them let her bleed. She succumbs to the eternal darkness that was threatening to swallow her whole.
...And she drowns in a pool of her own blood without inhaling.