InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Curse of the Prayer Beads ❯ Eyes of Darkness and Light ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Fluffy sadly.
__________________________________________________________
 
Forgotten memories played themselves in my mind.
 
A faint whisper I could not distinguish was heard in the distance.
 
Sana…
 
I was cold, unhearing. The call fell on deaf ears. It was not for me the voice called.
 
Sana!
 
I turned my glazed eyes to a fair personage off in the distance.
 
Sana, please come.
 
Such a pained, beautiful voice it was, but it did not call for me.
 
Sana!
 
The personage looked in pain coming ever closer. Whom did it seek so desperately? I was alone surely it looked not for me.
 
Sana! The voice of the apparition grew fainter, more pained, but nonetheless it walked closer.
 
The figure was a beautiful man whom looked so similar to the man in my visions. Long white hair and parted black bangs graced his features, his countenance fair but his eyes were half black as the heavens half white as fallen snow. He seemed older, wiser, more timid then the other. He called once more.
 
Sana why do you not heed my call?
 
Who do you call for? There is no other but me.
 
The apparition walked toward me arms outstretched encircling me in a tight embrace head upon mine.
 
You lost your senses so completely, so easily, dear one. Your hardened heart cold like ice. But upon the hardened surface of your heart is a crack. Slowly but surely it deepens. In time you will feel joy once more. You are strong Sana, and you have a great capacity for love that belies your cold demeanor.
 
I felt at peace by his words. His arms a safe haven from the chaos of unlocked memories.
 
Come, we must go.
 
He kissed the crescent on my forehead and abruptly my eyes focused and I was back in the meadow, Zel kissing my forehead, his lips upon the imprinted crescent.
 
He pulled away and for but an instant I gazed into eyes of darkness and light, the immense compassion in that strangers eyes before they returned to their normal hue of blue, red, orange and yellow.
 
 
Dante Gemini: I swear I'll read your story one of these days. Thanks for reading my going sucky story.
 
Caviiya: as you can probably tell I don't think I have a very good grasp on Sessy's character but I guess this is normal (thanks for your thoughts, that might be the case). Anybody who has done any form of artwork, no matter how good others think it is, think it sucks because they were there from the beginning, they know what's wrong with it.
 
 
Author's Note: what number chapter is this? Nine? Five? I'll find out eventually. In case you didn't notice I put other stories on FanFiction and MediaMiner because one day I got bored and that's what I ended up doing. See ya losers.