InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's back and ready for love ❯ Lady Rayden ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I own nothing!!
 
 
Kyo led everyone into the castle to where he knew his father would be. They approached a very large dojo that seemed like it could fit both Inu Taisho and Sesshomaru in their true forms. The sound of swords clashing could be heard. Kyo slowly opened the door to reveal two shirtless demons sparring. Sweat made their bodies glisten, making their chiseled muscles even more appealing. All of the females, with the exception of Lady Saya, had to force themselves not to drool which was rather difficult.
 
“Dad, I'm back with are guests.”
 
The two demons stopped sparring and turned to face them. The one Kyo addressed as father stepped forward. Looking at him it was easy to see where Kyo got his good looks from. He had short red hair, pale creamy skin, and piercing gold eyes. He also had a jagged black stripe on each cheek. His body appeared flawless. In other words, he was gorgeous!
 
“Ah! Welcome back son. I see you all made it here unharmed which is surprising considering Kyo's temper and lack of patience.”
 
“Well I was on my best behavior. I tend to do so in the presence of a beautiful lady.” He glanced over at Sango, her face turning as red as a strawberry. He father just smiled.
 
“It's been a while Lard Killer. I'd say about 100 years. Seems I've got to thank that little woman of yours for this second chance at life.”
 
“Yes you do Lord Inu Taisho but, first I would like to introduce my second eldest son Scythe.” He gestured to the man he had previously been sparring with, who was just as sexy as both Kyo and Lord Killer. His hair was the same length as Killer's but was a beautiful gold color. He had red eyes like Kyo. His skin was tan and he had elaborate marking on his left shoulder and right hip. All in all, the three of them were super hot.
 
“The pleasure is all mines. I've heard a great deal about you Lord Inu Taisho.” He bowed to show respect. “Likewise. These are my sons Sesshomaru and Inuyasha, along with there companions and this lovely lady in my intended, Kagome.”
 
“Nice to meet you all. I'm sorry to say you won't be able to meet all my children. Sen and Haku are with Scythe's intended, Ashlyn. They are visiting her family in the eastern part of my lands. Now Rayden should be in the garden, so shall we?” He walked out of the dojo as the rest of them followed. While following Lord Killer some of them were having indecent thoughts. One of them being the most unlikely one, Sesshomaru. He kept glancing at Lady Saya. She walked with such grace, she seemed to float. But, his main focus was her power.
 
`I can feel power radiating from her but, I suspect that she is holding back. I wonder just how powerful she is. If she and I were to mate, I would become the most powerful being in the world. And all of the other lords would be envious not only of her power but beauty as well. It's decided then, she will be mine.'
 
A small smirk appeared on his face as he began to make his plans to woo Lady Saya. Mean while his father was beginning to have a difficultly.
 
`I don't know how much longer I can last. I was dead for 100 years hence it has been that long since I got laid. I'm still turned on from when Kagome was scratching my ears and not being able to take my eyes off her back side right now isn't helping. Oh God, what I am going to do.' Sweat stared to form on his brow as he tried to control himself.
 
Lord Killer led them into a garden full of roses, lilies, and weeping willow trees. Sitting under one of them, was a beautiful woman with golden hair and green eyes. She wore a light blue dress similar to Lady Saya. She was reading a book that must have been good because she didn't even notice them as they walked up.
 
“Honey, our guests have arrived. Everyone, I would like you to meet my mate, Lady Rayden.”
 
She looked up from her book and stood to greet them.
 
“Welcome! Nice to see my son was able to bring you back Taisho. I trust you were surprised.”
 
“There's never a dull moment with you around.”
 
“It's what I strive for. Well, I'm sure all of you are tired so let's get everyone settled. All of you are going to be sharing a room. But, don't worry; I have to power of sight so I know who you all are and who would be your best roommate.”
 
They followed her into the castle and to a hallway with a bunch of different colored doors.
 
“All of your rooms will be on this hallway. The rooms go by colors so you won't get confused. Now then, Miroku and Jakotsu are in the purple room. Shippo and Rin, along with Jaken to keep watch over them are in the yellow room. Inuyasha and Kikyo are in the red room. Inu Taisho is rooming with Kagome. Don't worry there are two beds and a private changing room. You two are in the blue room. Sesshomaru and Kouga have the green room. Try not to kill each other. Last but certainly not least, Sango you are in the silver room. You also have a pleasant surprise in your room waiting for you. Why don't you go see what it is?” Lady Rayden smiled as Sango eyed her curiously.
 
They all walked up to Sango's room to see what her surprise would be. She slowly opened the door and gasped. Sitting on her bed was………
 
Cliffy I know but don't hate me.
 
What do you think it is on Sango's bed?????
 
Review please