InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness tells ❯ In the beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: This is my first fic…ever....I got the idea for it in a dream.

(obsessed much?)

But then I woke up and picked up my note book and wrote it down. I seriously almost went to my computer and started to type at 1:00 last night, but decided not to wake up my grandparents.

So, this story is kinda like my real life, except I don't have a little brother named Souta. (if I did, I would probably ask him where inuyasha is..^^!) So, on w/ the show!!

Oh yeah, please review!!

Okay, I didn't steal this story from miroku_lover1002, it's me!! Mirokulover! My last account wasn't working, so…yeah…here it is! …again…

In the beginning

"I can't believe you did this without asking me!!" I shrieked in a very loud pitch. "I thought you wanted what was best for me!"

"Oh, don't be such a drama queen!" Souta barked back.

"Well you better have saved my high score!!" I screamed again as I walked down the hallway to my room. I didn't think to look around my room to check if Souta had been in there earlier so I just flopped on my bed and grabbed my cd-player remote. But for some odd reason, I didn't hear anything.

"What gives?" I said, a little louder than I wanted. I looked over towards the cd-player and of course, there is nothing there.

"Where is my cd-player?" I asked again,very loudly.

"I should have guessed it." I mumbled quite loud hoping now someone would here me.

Souta was sitting on the couch, his eyes glued on the T.V. when out of the blue, he said in his chirpy little voice, "3, 2, 1…"

"Souta!!" I screamed so loud that my window shaked. Normally I would freak out at that, thinking about the secret window, but I really didn't care right then.

"What?!" Souta yelled from the living room with no guilt in his voice. I stomped in to the room, still clutching my remote in one hand.

"Oh, don't play this game with me." I said in a `you know I'm really ticked at you so don't even start' kind of voice.

"The only game I'm playing is Mario." I hate when he says that.

-*-

"What are you two doing?!" My dad asked in a very annoyed and tired voice.

Before being pried away from my death grip, Souta started babbling on how I was wrongly acusing him of taking my cd-player.

"Okay, okay, I believe you." My dad said in a calming tone. That crap didn't work on me.

"You don't know the half of it dad! He went in my room, unplugged my alarm clock and took my cd-player and left my cd thrown across the room!"

"You don't know that for a fact!" Souta yelled in his whiny, girly voice.

"Souta, give Kagome her cd-player back, and Kagome, say you're sorry for fighting with him."

Sorry for what? I thought as my dad could totally read my expression.

"Kagome?" He said in that creepily manly voice.

"I'm…s-sorry." I managed to spit out. I hated feeling like I've been defeated. But alas…

"Now Souta, you say you're sorry too." My dad said, once again, in his creepy man voice.

"I'm sorry." He gave his puppy eyes, which he can't do for beans. I also started the puppy eye trick. My dad then looked at Souta who then grumpily, and quite annoyingly slowly, got up and shuffled to his room. He then proceeded to carry back my cd-player and drop it obiediently at my feet.

"You're gonna break it if you do that!" I said.

"Sucks for you then, wouldn't it?" He said with a smirk. Unluckily dad didn't hear that. I grunted picked up my cd-player then stomped all the rest of the way down the hall. I'm surprised my step-mother didn't try to punish me for this one. Normallly she'd be in my room right now lecturing me on how to treat my younger sibling and that siblings should get along, but I would probably say something like `aren't mothers and daughters supposed to get along as well?' which would get me in more troublt tha I feel like right now. I flopped once more on the bed ,this time with the cd-player on, and threw my hand on the floor. I felt for my diary but all I felt was my rough white carpeting.

"Where is my diary?"

-*-

A/N: yay! First chapter! I know short, but, I don't want to write too much in the beginning. I want to keep you guys in suspense! (j/k) review! Party!