InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Dear Diary ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Dear Diary - a songfic.

A/N: Hi, I hope y'all like it!!! And PLEASE!!! Reviews people!!!! Thanx!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu and co. or the song Dear Diary! the song belongs to Britney Spears and Inu & co. belongs to Rumiko Takahashi, so DON'T sue me!!!

------------------------------

~* Dear Diary*~
By; Mayu

------------------------------

Dear Diary, today I saw this boy, he had arrow through his stomach, he was laying agaist the tree.
I wondered was he dead or not, but ohmygod, his cute dog-like-ears above his head and his handsome look took my breath away...

Dear Diary, I can't get now as I set him free to clam down without saying any 'sit' words, and it scares me
'Cause I have never seen so handsome man with bad manners before...

No one in this crazy world, Knows me better than you do,so tell me should I just left him alone...?

Dear Diary, today I had agrument with him about Shikon no Tama again. He yelled me I have to stay in his time and find all those shards, when I said to him I was going home. He called me with names it hurt me and I made him 'sit' couple of times...

And I wondered Does he know that he is a just a jerk...? I tried to stay and sound clam but I only saw red.

Should I tell him how bastard he is or would him just kill me by telling him that?
Deary tell me what to do Please tell me what to say...

Dear Diary, he said me one wrong word again And I made him 'sit' fifthy times around today... again.
Now it seems that he is diffenly planning a way to kill me, oh no...

He showed me his fangs And I thought I should stay as far away from him as possible, so...
Diary, do you think he'll kill me while I sleep? I've got this feeling he's going to hurt me baddest than any other I so far know....

-----------

Me: ok guys! Tell me whadda ya think about my FIRST songfic?...^-^ So Please Review!!! Please? Pretty & BIG PLEASE????? ^--^

Inu-Yasha: Feh! It sucks!

Me: Heeeyy!!! Meooow!!!HOW did YOU get HERE!?!?

Inu-Yasha: I've been here the whole time since when you started writing that stupid songfic! Feh!

Me: Oh... -_- ..... But HOW you did your way HERE?!?

Inu-Yasha: Feh! Simply, I heard one stupid youkai talking about you this morning when I fight against it that you have Shards of Shikon no Tama. So be good girl and give them to me or I'll show you the gates of heaven... *craking his fingers*

Me: *Gulp* Okey, meow, here. *gives three shards of Shikon no Tama to Inu-Yasha*

Inu-Yasha: Good girl *grins evilly, turns around and disapears somewhere*

Me: Huh! That was close! *looks at the computer blankly before remembering what she was suppost to do* Umm.... Sorry about that. I STILL don't get it how Inu-Yasha know where I live.... Anyway! People plz Reviews, Reviews and tell me whadda ya think about this one, okey? Good! And BIG THANX for reading THIS!!! *smiles happily* Meooooow!!!!