InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Death by Peanut Butter ❯ Death By Peanut Butter ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA AND COMPANY
 
“So what did you bring with you this time Kagome?” Shippo asked staring at the girl with jet black hair and striking clear blue eyes.
“Anything sweet?” He asked when she didn't answer.
“It's better than sweets Shippo,” Kagome said as she started walking toward Kaeda's small hut, “but I can't let you have any of it until later; Inuyasha is no doubt ready to start shard hunting.” “Yeah, he's kinda putting a hole in Kaeda's hut pacing back and forth,” Shippo said kind of annoyed at the way Inuyasha had been acting for the past couple of days.
“I'm BAAACCCKKK!” Kagome yelled when she and Shippo got to Kaeda's hut.
“Were the heck have you been?!” said a very upset Inuyasha.
“God Inuyasha you still don't understand that I have a life outside of the feudal era,” said Kagome who by her red face Shippo, Sango, Miroku, and Kaeda could tell she was getting really upset.
“You know I had finals last week,” Kagome said her face even brighter.
“Feh, Whatever” Inuyasha said just seconds before his body slammed to the ground three times in a row.
“Hey, what you do that for?” Inuyasha said once his body was able to disconnect from the ground.
“For being an insensitive jerk,” Kagome said.
“Lets get started, do you sense anything?” Inuyasha asked nicer than he normally would. “Yeah, over there,” Kagome said pointing toward the well, “I felt something when I crawled out of the well.”
“Well then let's go,” Inuyasha said starting in that direction. Kagome hung back so she could walk by Sango.
“He's such a jerk sometimes,” Kagome said mostly to herself.
“Yeah but maybe it is only because he worries about you,” Sango replied
“Yeah okay,” Kagome said sarcastically.
“EEEKKK!!! MIROKU!!!!!!” Both girls screamed in unison.
“Sorry but with two lovely girls right in front of me, I” he was cut off because two rocks gave him twin bumps on his already bruise head.
“Why do I put up with this,” Kagome asked herself
“Because you like us,” offered Shippo
“Your right Shippo I do like all of you, and you know what? I think its time for that treat I told you about” Kagome said stopping and fished in her big yellow backpack.
“Hey! Why did you stop?” Inuyasha said walking toward the end of the small pack.
“We are all hungry and I brought a snack for everyone to enjoy,” Kagome said just as she found the three things she was looking for: a butter knife, bread, and a jar of peanut butter.
“She said it was better than sweets,” Shippo said happily, jumping around, excited.
“It is called peanut butter,” Kagome said as she started to put some on a piece of bread.
“And what is that you are putting it on?” Asked Miroku
“You have to be kidding me—its bread,” Kagome said as she finished spreading enough pieces of bread with peanut butter for everyone.
“Okay everyone, dig in,” she said cheerfully as she grabbed a piece as did everyone else--even Inuyasha.
“Mmmmm, this IS better than sweets,” Shippo said between mouthfuls of his new found happiness.
“Wow I love it,” Inuyasha said devouring his piece in one swallow, “can I hav...” he couldn't finish his sentence because he was gasping for breath.
“OH CRAP, I forgot about that,” Kagome said panic stricken.
“Wha whats wrong with him,” Miroku asked genuinely concerned.
Damn I didn't even think about anyone having peanut allergies, stupid, stupid, stupid, Kagome thought to herself. “I'll be right back,” she yelled as she started running toward the well.
I hope Sota doesn't mind me using his epi-pen on Inuyasha, I just hope it's not too late by the time I get back.
Once back in her time she ran at full speed to Sota's room.
“Whats wrong sis,” he asked looking confused at his older sister.
“I I I need to use your epi-pen for Inuyasha,” she said out of breath, “hurry”
“Okay, let me get it,” he said reaching into his book bag, “you do know how to use it right?
“Yes,” she said grabbing it and ran back toward the well yet again hoping she wasn't too late.
Hang in there Inuyasha was all she could think.
Back in the feudal era Kagome ran with all her might back to the suffering Inuyasha. By the time she got to him he was swollen and really had problems breathing. She took off the cap of the epi-pen and jammed it in his thigh. Seconds later Inuyasha started breathing better. He was however still ballooned up. Kagome couldn't help but silently giggle at the way he looked. She couldn't believe that big strong Inuyasha was allergic to peanuts, it was just humorous, something so simple could take him out. After hours of resting Inuyasha was finally back to his normal shape and self.
“Don't even think about bringing that stuff back here,” Inuyasha growled.
“Hey don't say that—I liked it,” Shippo said slightly upset.
“I just thought it would be a nice brake from the crap we have been eating lately and I was getting tired of Ramen,” Kagome sighed.
“Ramen's never tried to kill me”
 
Please read and review
This is my very first fic I need reviews/flames/ whatever
Please help me get better
I love peanut butter
If you don't want to post the review you can e-mail me at dragonstargirl5@aol.com
I TOTALLY LOVE e-mail
Dragonstargirl5@aol.com
 
I want to thank my reviewers
 
Wildthundakat: THANK YOU for being my very first reviewer ever I greatly appreciate it.
Inu Fan05: THANK YOU for being my second reviewer and I'm glad you liked my other flic
  HanyouAlchemist: 1st of all THANK YOU for being my 3rd reviewer. 2nd of all I hate milk more than Ed does, milk is the devil. 3rd of all I LOVE FMA!!!!!! ED rocks so does Al and Roy and Hughes, and, and, and…
Any way thank you my reviewers even though this is extremely late.