InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demoness Of The Dark Heart ❯ Demoness Of The Dark Heart ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
" Kagome-Chan? " A young taijiya asked from a distance looking for her sister Kagome. The Taijiya had black hair which was in a high pony tail. She wore a green long skirt and a pink kimono top.
"Sango-Chan? What do you want? " Kagome said to her best friend Sango. Kagome had raven-black hair and cheerful brown eyes. She ran over to Sango and stoof in front of her wondering if Miroku or InuYasha is close by.

" Ne Sango-Chan, Where is InuYasha and Miroku.... " Sango just looked at the ground then looks at Kagome.
“InuYasha went with Kikyou and Miroku went somewhere with another woman…. “

Kagome stood there shocked hearing that InuYasha was with Kikyou. “ Inu-Yasha….. “ She mutters as she looks at the sky with tears forming in her eyes.

“ Why…. Why… must you always run to her. What does she have that I don’t… “ She wipes her tears away and smiles grabbing Sango’s hand and walks back to the hut. “ Come on, Sango! “ Sango smiles looking at Kagome and smiles softly walking back to the hut with her. They walked in the hut finding it empty as they both took a seat on the floor looking at the ceiling. Just then Inu-Yasha walked in with Kikyou in his arms. Kagome didn't look at him nor did Sango. Miroku came in from behind him looking for Sango.
" Sango? " Miroku asked looking around the room and finally found her looking at the ceiling then sat neck to her. " Hey Sango. "

" Hey yourself monk. " She mutter with an icy voice.

" Sango please don't get mad. You know your the only one I love. " With that Miroku wrappes him hands around Sango's waist and pulled her onto her lap giving her a deep kiss. Sango's eyes widen in shock, but after awhile she wrapped her arms behind her neck and kissed him back. Kagome just sat their then walks
over to Sango whispering so she could only hear. " Sango... I am going out for awhile alright? " She nodded as she broke the kiss and looks deeply into Miroku's eyes. Kagome was about to walk outside but a certain Hanyou and Miko ( Half Demon and Priestess ) blocked her way.

" Move it. " She mutters pushing them both to the side. A dark aura formed around her as Inu-Yasha just blinked looking at Kikyou then smiles slightly giving her a light kiss. Kikyou smirked in between the kiss as she kisses him back. Then it hit her. She felt a dark aura forming outside as she pulls away looking outside.
" Anything wrong, Kikyou? " His eyes filled with emotions as he looked at the Kikyou in his arms.

" There is a powerful dark aura forming outside. " She pointed out the hut then she looks at Sango and Miroku who were busy.

" Naraku? " Inu-Yasha asked.

" No... Its much stronger then his. "
" NANI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE! "

- Outside with Kagome -

The dark aura formed around her sealing her purifiying powers as her bow turns pitch black. Kagome blinked looking at her bow " Whats happening... " She blinks some more as she falls to her knees holding onto her neck. " Whats happening to me!? " She yelled as a low came from under her breath. ' The dark part of you have seemed to have taken control since you were so mad of Inu-Yasha and Kikyou. ' ' Who are you... ' ' I am your other self. The dark side of you. ' ' Nani? How can that be possible ' ' Oh everything is possible if you put you whole heart in it. ' With that words black sakura petals tornado surrounded Kagome as they disapate by the second. A black tail seemed to have moved from behind her. She has black neko ( cat ) ears, claws, fangs, pant miko ( priestess ) pants, a red kimono top just like the fire rat coat, and dark icy blue eyes. ' Hn. Go check out your new form Kagome. ' She snickers as she jumps in a tree and lands in front of the hut. ' Hn. I wonder how long I the others would look at me. She slashes the front door down and walked in as Miroku and Sango stopped from what they were doing and looked at her getting their weapons ready. Inu-Yasha had his Tetsusaiga out already as Kikyou had her bow and arrows. She walks toward Miroku and Sango and smirks putting her hands on her hip. " Don't you remember me you guys. Its me Kagome. " Sango's eyes widen as Miroku's as well. Inu-Yasha blinks once then twice looking at Kagome as she spun around showing off her figure abit then glares at Inu-Yasha with her icy blue eyes.

" Ka- Kagome? " He barely chocked out staring her beauty. ' She is like a goddess. Oh crap. Why did I mated with Kikyou. Dammit! '
" Feh. You finally know now. " She smirks as she draws her bow and arrows which turned into a couple of daggers. " Hn. What is this. " She looks at the daggers then puts them at her side smirking at Inu-Yasha. Inu-Yasha walked up to her as she down a backflip and lands perfectly hissing at Inu-Yasha.
" Ka- Kagome... What hap happened... " With those words Kagome ran over to him in a blur and slashed the side of his stomach.

' Damn shes fast ' He thought holding the side on his chest. ' How did you turn into a youkai... I don't stands a chance unless. ' He grabbed the Tetsusaiga and pointed it toward her. " WIND SCAR! " He yelled realeasing the wind scar at her. She disappeared in a blur again slashing threw the wind scar. Inu-Yasha just stood their shocked as Kagome.....



Converting /tmp/phpxQjRzF to /dev/stdout