InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Desperado ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
~Disclaimer~I own none of it. Rumiko Takahashi owns Inuyasha and characters while The Eagles or whom ever wrote the song own "Desperado." On with the story! Songfic...what am I writing? -_-;;
Anyways, as always reviews and comments are welcome. Thank you for reading.



~*~*~*~*~*~


Inuyasha is in a tree, he always is at this time of night. Calm and without feeling as though there was nothing in this world that could possibly get any of us as long as he is up there to watch us.

~Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one~

I sit by the fire watching Inuyasha with questioning eyes. I know that he had a hard life before Lady Kagome, but why won't he just admit that he has people now?

~I know you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow~

Is he still afrais that Kagome-sama will betray him like Kikyou-sama? He should know better by now. Kagome-sama announces that dinner is complete and yet Inuyasha doesn't move. Not even a twitch.

~Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet~

Is he sleeping up there? Kagome-sama just finished making his cup-of-noodles and yet he still doesn't move. Perhaps he finally took our advise and is getting some sleep. No, he was just making another look around before coming down to join our small group.

~Now it seems to me, some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones the you can't get~

They would make a good couple. At least he doesn't go around groping everyone. Kagome-sama has it easy. How could he still want the undead miko? She doesn't love him, not the way Kagome-sama does.

~Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home~

Okay, so Kagome-sama is aging at a faster rate than you, Inuyasha. That only means that you should hold on to her tighter and protect her with all your heart. But if you let her go, Inuyasha....

~And freedom, oh, freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
Your prison is walking
Through this world all alone~

You want to become a pure blood, don't you? What will you give up for it? If you hurt her, the chances are that you will never open your heart to anyone. And while you will be free, you will be all alone. I thought you feared that the most...

~Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
It's hard to tell the night time from the day~

You were always looking to the sky. I can't believe you yell at her for doing the same! You said something didn't you?! Why else would she be crying?

~You're loosing all your highs and lows
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?~

Your eyes soften. Do you even know what you were mad about? Her tears fall and yet you are still without your face in the rocks beneath you.

~Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate~

She doesn't like to subdue you, most of the time. She just doesn't know what to do. Maybe if you...

"Hey, Inuyasha! Wher are you taking her?" I can't help but be protective, it's my nature.

"It's alright. I'm just going to take her so you guys can finish in peace." He had better behave himself

~It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
You better let somebody love you,
You better let somebody love you,~

She does love you, Inuyasha. All you need to do is let her in. Let her love you as she wants to and maybe someday you will be able to return her love...

~Before it's too late~

Hopeflly before you lose her forever.