InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined to be with You ❯ Rival for Her ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Hello again… Now I have writers block… But I will try to make this a good chapter so everyone will enjoy…

Listening to Butterfly… Really good song. Yup it's in chapter 2.

You can download any of the songs or if you don't want to and you have external aim then aim me at YumemiNoUta… peace yup yup…

Anyways here's that omokage thingy… oh well I'll tell you…no it will be in the end… yeah.. That's right… Oh!! I want to thank Kousagi-chan once again! I think I know what to write now! YEAH!! Hmmm Now I'm crazy.. Don't mind me just read… toddle loo

Lol

Chapter three: Rival for her… ( ?@.@?hmm stoopid title… oh well, might change later hehehe…)

Destined to be With You

Miroku and Sango went their own path and Kagome and Inuyasha too… Sango really liked Miroku and he seems to enjoy her company too. Kagome could see they would have a future together and that made her awe in joy. Her new best friend and someone that made her happy! It brought joy to her eyes.

Inuyasha could see that Kagome was happy for some reason but didn't know what. "Hey, why the happy face? I mean.. You're smiling now and that's not wrong but I just want to know why… That's all…" After that he looked away blushing realizing that he really liked her… He hoped she didn't see him blush either. Even if it was their first date he knew she was special and he wanted to know more about her.

I have feelings for her? What about Kikyou? Don't I love her too? Shouldn't I be able to know who I really want to be with?

"Oh! Gomen nasai… I was thinking about how Miroku and Sango got along so well. They might have a future together if it really works out, and I believe it is. Sango is a really good friend and I want what's best for her that's all." with that she smiled and looked up at Inuyasha who was blushing.

Aww, he's blushing… I really like him. Too bad he already has a girlfriend. Hmm, well I'll just enjoy the time I have now. I really wish there was someone who could…

Sitting in a tree nearby…

While watching them, he took a great interest in the beauty that was near the hanyou (yeah… he's still a hanyou.. I'll make it work… somehow). He wondered what would happen if he meet her again. She was the one that helped him around and that was unexpected too. He had not known that that girl was Higurashi Kagome. While getting up, he lost his balance and fell making a huge crash sound.

Inuyasha was about to say how much he enjoyed being with Kagome and how he hoped that they could be close as friends even if he had a girlfriend. It was a interrupted when a crashing sound occurred. Both of them turned to see what it was.

Walking together near a bridge Sango and Miroku were watching the scenery. "So Sango-chan, do you think there's a chance of us going out again?" Miroku asked and he groped her…

SMACK

"Of course. Even though what you did was wrong I think we could still go out." she laughed seeing him have a happy face and a red hand mark. He hugged Sango which was very unexpected. She blushed and then she slapped him again for the same reason.

"Oh Sango-chan, I'm so happy! Will you bear my child?" he asked daringly hoping he won't get hit again. Out on his face was his so-called serious smiley face. All she could do was stare and she beat him again. They were both laughing knowing it was only a joke. They were themselves that night. Miroku didn't mind about Sango's strength and that she didn't want to show her true feelings just yet. He didn't know what she thought of him and that made him wonder about various things.

Sango-chan is very beautiful… I think I'm already in love with her… I won't tell her though… I just want to be with her to see if this is what I really feel…

Sango and Miroku were now walking home. Tomorrow they were going to go and have dinner. They made plans for the whole week and both of them couldn't wait until the next day.

Staring at the sky while walking Sango had a lot of things running through her mind.

Miroku-kun… He's not so bad. I think that he's really sweet.. Even though he admits that he is hentai… Strange… The fact that he's hentai doesn't bother me. The only thing that is, is that I'm afraid he might not like me. Why do I care what he thinks? I'll ask Kagome later… I want to… have someone with me always…

Her eyes widened when she felt something nice. She turned to Miroku, seeing that he was now holding her hand. They both blushed and walked to Sango's home.

"Oh no! Daijobou?" Kagome ran towards the fallen man (err… boy? Uh… I dunno… He should be in school soo… boy?). He answered back saying he was alright and he asked if she was okay even though nothing happened to her.

Inuyasha could only stare at the guy who Kagome was helping. He could only feel anger come out now.

Naraku! What are you doing here? Especially in a tree… Why are you following me now? Is it because Kikyou left you? Feh, she doesn't love you, she never did, and she told me herself.

Inuyasha was still a little angry that it was Naraku Kikyou left him for, but.. Shouldn't he be happy that Kikyou is back with him? Looking to see what was happening, only got him angrier. Kagome had helped Naraku up and it seemed like he thanked her by kissing her hand. Naraku turned to see Inuyasha and smirked.

So, he is jealous already? Hmm… well I think I'll have some more fun. I already like her anyways. Naraku took Kagome's hand and walked with her towards Inuyasha.

"I believe she's your date, or am I not correct Inuyasha?" He let go of Kagome's hand while stepping back to see the priceless look on Inuyasha's face. Laughing inside while Inuyasha's sour face faded, he wanted to do more but this was enough for now.

"Naraku. What do you think your doing here? It would be really hard to explain why you feel out of a tree too. You have no business here! And-" Inuyasha was cut off by Naraku's answer.

"I was already here in the park," Naraku this was a lie, but he was going to tell some of the truth, "I only fell because I lost my balance. I also understand that Kikyou is back with you? " Inuyasha growled of having to be reminded of that, "If that's true then why are you out with another? I believe that Kikyou won't be satisfied to know this… unless you are doing this out of friendship…"

Seeing the tension between the two, Kagome introduced herself to him.
"Are you sure that you're okay? Well, my name is Higurashi Kagome and it's been a pleasure to meet you." she bowed and looked up again.

Naraku smiled and said this to her, "It's been a pleasure to meet you too Higurashi-san, but this is not the first time we've meet. Remember that day at school when I asked for help? I was lost and new in your school." he was trying to get Kagome to remember because Inuyasha would be even more jealous if Kagome had met him before.

"Uh… Oh! Yes, yes we have, Hitomi Naraku! Oh, how could I have forgotten, I'm so sorry! Uh… do you have an easier time finding your way around now?" Naraku only smiled again then answered yes. Kagome didn't know why but she was really interested in Naraku. He was different and again, handsome and his smile was kind.

"Let's go." Inuyasha took Kagome's hand and started walking. Kagome on the other hand said a quick good-bye a followed before she would get dragged.

I guess Inuyasha doesn't like Naraku that much… I don't see why though. Hmm…

Naraku could only stare, but after hearing Kagome he said, "Sayonara Higurashi-san. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Hai!" she turned and quickly caught up with Inuyasha.

They walked quietly past a road of greenery and Inuyasha finally the moment was right again and the words finally came out," You're very beautiful, you know that?" Inuyasha turned to see Kagome. She was blushing because he hadn't complimented her yet. (a/n: O.o Yubiwa is playing!! It goes with this moment soo very much!! Listen to it!! Listening to music is VERY nice if you type too. It goes with EVERYTHING…. On with the story…)

"Arigato Inuyasha-kun. You look good yourself too… Umm, how do you know Naraku?" she hoped it wouldn't bring any tension between then since they started talking.

"Well, let's just say that we knew each other since childhood… and we hated each other a lot."

They talked more about their childhood and what had happened recently in their lives. They enjoyed each pothers company, but Inuyasha was afraid of not being able to be with his other friends because Kikyou always stopped him from going.

When Sango made it home, Miroku got a kiss on the cheek. That was good enough for him anyways. They were both happy and they just couldn't wait to tell their friends.


Finally, the date was over. Inuyasha had gotten a kiss from Kagome too. She was happy with the time they had together. She wished that they were boyfriend and girlfriend because she had a felling that Sango and Miroku really hit it off. She could've been if Inuyasha didn't already have a girlfriend.

Right after Kagome changed she called Sango.

"Hey! How'd it go with Miroku? Are you two going on another date?"

"Well, I… LOVE him! I'm joking okay? Well, he isn't that bad. He's really sweet and I like him a lot. Yes, we are going out again. Tonight was so fun! How was your evening? Do you think Inuyasha liked you?"

"Uh, well, he already has a girlfriend..'

"NANI?! You mean that he went on a date and he ALREADY has a girlfriend?! What baka would do that? I mean uh, never mind." Sango could see that both Kagome and Inuyasha liked each other and could've been a chance of them being an item.

"I don't know, okay. All I know is that it's that girl in our class, Kikyou…"

"Oh… Isn't she the one that-"

"Yeah, that was her…"

They talked and laughed and they shared what they really thought of the guys. Sango felt like she was in love and Kagome feels happy but she says that there's a hole that needs to filled. She doesn't know what's wrong and she wouldn't like to either… On the other hand, Sango knew what it was… love…

Miroku meet up with Inuyasha somewhere down the road.

"Inuyasha my friend!" Miroku still had a goofy smile on his face. It was there since Sango gave him a kiss. He was in love.

"Hn." Inuyasha was grouchy but a little happy. He was only grouchy that Naraku had to show up and ruin his night. "Why are you so happy?"

"I think I'm in love." Miroku sighed happily. "What about you? How was your date?

"Oh, it was just fine, until Naraku showed up."

"What happened? Did he say something that made Kagome-chan not like you?"

"No, not like that. I think he was watching us or something like that… I'm not sure. When he's around, that's usually not good. I hope nothing bad happens tomorrow… and to answer your other questions, my date was very good. It's strange, but I think I might feel what I used to feel for Kikyou for Kagome now. Is that bad?"

"YES! Are you crazy?! Aren't you back with Kikyou?! You know she won't let you go and especially for a girl that looks like her! What are we going to do now? Just make sure that Kikyou doesn't know this and everything will be fine, okay?"

Inuyasha… Why would you put yourself in misery again? Why couldn't have waited for Kagome before Kikyou appeared in your life again? I know you know that this is a mistake… Kagome would've been perfect for you… Your soul mate…

Miroku was disappointed in his friend, but he never showed him that or told him. It would've upset him, and Inuyasha really needed a friend he could rely on when he had problems. Problems… Especially with Kikyou.

"Are you sure? My feelings will just go away? If I don't express them to Kagome then there'll be no problems now, right?"

Miroku and Inuyasha were talking about how stupid Inuyasha was and that he only brings more problems in his life if Kikyou's involved. They also didn't know that Naraku and a girl were listening to their conversation. The girl, Kagura, was Kikyou's friend or a wanna be like Kikyou (lol) recorded everything they said.

"Make sure Kikyou hears this tonight Kagura… If not you'll ruin my plans. And you don't want to do that, okay?" his face was masked with an evil grin (*.* so evil… so cool… mine….lol).

"Hmmm…" Kagome was tired, but she had to get ready for school. She got up and did her daily things to get ready. When she went downstairs everyone was wide awake. Sota was eating, her mother was getting her breakfast and her grandfather was sweeping the stair steps from what Sota said.

After eating breakfast, Kagome raced down the steps and waved her grandfather good-bye as well was Sota, who would be leaving for school later, and her caring oka-san.

"Ohayo Higurashi-san."

"Huh?," Kagome looked to her left seeing Naraku was walking next to her, "Oh! Ohayo Hitomi-kun. You can call me Kagome. There's no need to be formal." she smiled at the company beside her.

"Okay, Kagome-chan, then I insist you call me Naraku instead. Oh, I hope you don't mind if I walk with you. I really want to ask you something…"

"Hehehe," Kagome giggled when Naraku was speaking.

He's so adorable when he's being so kind. What am I thinking? I don't even know if he likes me that way either…

"Um," Kagome remembered he had a question, "what was your question? You know, you told me you had one to ask me…"

"Oh, well, last night I wanted to ask this, but it wasn't the right time because you were on a date… Um, would you like to go out sometime?"

Kagome stared blankly trying to figure out what just happened. She got it through her system that Naraku asked her out…

"Sure! There's no reason why not." and it was true… Inuyasha already had a girlfriend. Why should she miss out on other guys when there's one right here interested in her. She smiled and walked to school happily with him hand in hand. They talked about little things while walking. Kagome didn't think Naraku was bad, no, not at all. As for Naraku, he was happy to get Kagome as his own.

When they arrived at school Naraku was introduced to Eri, Yuka, Ayumi, and her best friend Sango. Naraku was polite to them and they liked him already. Only problem was Miroku was there and he already knew Naraku.

"Ohayo! It's nice to know that our poor Kagome finally has a boyfriend." They all laughed making Kagome want to hurt them. " Really Kagome it's about time. Please take good care of our Kagome."

When the bell was about to ring (in like 10 minutes…) Kagome interrupted the conversation, "Well, we all better get to class, right? I'll see you later okay Hitomi-kun?" She pulled her friends away a quick as possible. They always acted so strange.

"Naraku, why have you involved Kagome-chan in this?" asked a serious Miroku. He had known Naraku by Inuyasha, and all he heard were bad things. He cared for Kagome because she was Sango's best friend. If she were to be hurt then he knew Sango would be hurt.

like

"It is none of your business and I simply like her. Why do you think I have something planned? I want nothing more that to get to know her. Why do you care?" Naraku answered with a little annoyance in his voice. He knew the monk was close with Inuyasha. If Inuyasha found out about his date earlier than he planned then his plans would be ruined.

"It's not your business to know either." With that Miroku walked of to class before he would be late.

Naraku only walked the opposite way for class. Meeting with someone in the hallways, he spoke of his private matters with him.

A/N: AHhahahahahaha I finished!!! Oh, you can still vote for the pairings too. Keep on reviewing! I really love you all! It helps me update knowing that there are people out there that like my work! Hmmm and I only have one thing left to say… Hao Asakura is soooo cute!! (Yoh's cool too v(^.^)v But Naraku will ALWAYS be my favorite…

Now onto the muffin thing back in chapter two..

A=Animeternal

Y=YumemiNoUta

S=SuzumiTenshi or me…

K=Kousagi

N=Naraku!!!

Sess=sesshoumaru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A= ooooo moofins!

Y= yeah… enjo~y…

Relena pops out of nowhere and steals the moofins…

A=HEY!! THOSE ARE MY MOOFINS *stabs relena w/fork and spoon*

Ahhh… time to eat… *looks at dead relena w/fork in her chest….*

@.O hmm these moofins are gOoD!!! ReaLlY GoOd soo go- *collapses on floor*

X_______________________________________X

Y=HAHAHAHAHA!! Kakyou's mine! *walks away happily with Kakyou & Tatsumi Seiichiro

~different scene…

S= I love you Naraku!! *hugs* *looks up to see if Kousagi-chan opened her present*

Why don't you open it? I know you'll love it!

K=Okay! *opens…* Sesshoumaru!! YAY!! *glomps*

( I know there are LOTS of fan girls out there, but hey he helped me w/this chappy so she gets something and I get Naraku and my sis gets the ppl she loves and my friend is dead…not really…)

All= Let's go eat!! Then go spend A's money!!

S=*drags Naraku along*

N= You'll die for this…

S=You too…

K=O.o no way…

S=But then I'll die happy and if I don't you can die with me!

Y= *pokes A with a stick…*

A= x_____________O

Y=SHE'S ALIVE!!!