InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined Together ❯ A Goodbye and the Beginning of the Journey ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's Note: As you can see this is my new fic and as always hope you like it. If you haven't read my other fic it all says that Miko-chan is going to update on one of her fics (FYI only) this Sunday.

Disclaimer: No change, Inuyasha characters are not mine.

Chapter 1: A Goodbye and the Start of the Journey

"Goodbye Shina." A black haired girl said, her eyes glittered with unshed tears. She was wearing a short length kimono. It was styled simply like other commoners but theirs is longer. Some say its way too short for the princess to wear, running up to her mid-thigh, and is too vulgar hence indecent. Her hair was down like flowing rivers in the landscapes of a painting.

"Goodbye your highness." The old lady sobbed. It was the first time the little child, she ones knew, left her sight but she knew it was destined. Written in her future. That she leaves and marries the one ruling the Western lands, Sesshoumaru.

Everyone knew him for his exquisite beauty and is feared for his skill in fighting. He was entitled the Rose of the West for that matter. No one dare defy him. It's suicide to rebel the great Lord of the West. Even though his is not strong as his father he still has a great amount of power as his own.

As Kagome saw her retainers cry, she can't help but held back tears of sadness, grief, and sorrow. She promised she wouldn't cry. No, not in front of her people. She needs to be strong for herself and the kingdom she ruled. She was their last hope, last princess, and last… guardian. She won't fail her task she won't fail… for them.

After heartbreaking goodbyes, Kagome left for her destination. Determination evident in her blue orbs as the carriage went on to the northwest direction towards her unknown fate.

End of Chapter One

Author's Note: Tell me what you think. Review!!!