InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Devastating Plans ❯ Tainted soul and the begins of change ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(AN: Dunn Dunn DUN! Hello! Thank all of you who waited patiently. Sorry for the long update, I just haven't felt very inspired to write more on this.

Yuki: I do not own Inuyasha! SO DON'T YOU RUB IT IM, OR I'LL RIP OUT YOUR-

Disclaimer: Yuki, there are children watching.

Yuki: I know, but still!

*Miroku pops out of no where and goes behind Yuki and grabs her butt*

Miroku: Yah, who cares if they see. If they want to, they can watch. *leans his head on her shoulder, and breaths on her neck*

Yuki: *flushes big-time! * PERVERT! I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT YOU IDIOT! THAT STUFF IS GROSS! *ties Miroku up, and duck tapes his mouth shut*)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kag ome was starting to awake from being knocked out. "Uhmm." Kagome murmured through gritted teeth. The events from yesterday, or was it still today yesterday. Once every memory was back, Kagome snapped her eyes open forcefully, even though her eyes were aching with sleeping pains.

Kagome looked around at her surroundings, and then she felt a sinister presence close bye. And the only sinister person, who had a very evil aura, was Naraku. Not even Sesshoumaru could compare the auras. Sesshoumaru's presence was more of a, challenging feeling. Always fighting for dominance of higher respect and to over power his opponents. But Naraku, he was a different story.

Naraku's aura was more of the sadistic type, always taking pleasure from causing or receiving pain to others. His presence could make anyone's hair stand on end. The feeling of his aura made you feel like doing something, something that consisted of causing pain to someone. The feeling was of hatred, pain, sorrow for the love Onigumo never had, and a dangerous sense followed the rest.

Kagome stopped thinking and realized that this place looked oddly familiar. Something clicked in her brain, telling her that this was the same fortress as the one they were in, fight Kagura, with Kouga and his wolf tribe, and the false Shikon shard. Naraku's fortress to be exact.

Kagome looked over her self, and she was in different attire completely. She was wearing the miko's garb from Keade's village. Her hair was even pulled back. What was Naraku planning, where was Naraku, and why her and not kikyo?

"Well, well. Seems as if my sweet miko has awoken." Naraku's voice interrupted Kagome's train of thought.

"Naraku! What are you doing?!" Kagome screeched loudly, but didn't have any anger to make the point across.

Kagome watched as Naraku which right now, kinda resembled the devil. Or at least, the 'complete' Kagome would have thought that's what Naraku looked like. He moved closer, with each step, Kagome's glare grew stronger.

"My sweet miko, why must you spoil this moment?" Naraku asked, their bodies close together.

Naraku lifted his hand up, and pulled the material hiding her neck. Naraku's clawed fingers traced over his handy work, which was almost a light scar now. Naraku bent his head over her neck, and pressed his lips on it. His tongue would dart over her skin every moment she breathed.

Kagome took in a sharp breath, what was he doing?!?! Kagome jerked her body backwards, well, at least tried to. She didn't succeed though, for she was chained to the wall. "Naraku! Stop this right now!" Kagome yelled void of emotion, though still struggling.

And surprisingly, Naraku stopped. And Naraku stepped back too. Naraku smirked as he pulled out the familiar black crystal. And with the other hand, closed it, and opened it back up; revealing a Shikon shard. But it was dimmer and had a twisted presence lingering on it.

Kagome watched as Naraku came closer once again. He placed his right hand, which was holding the 'false' Shikon shard fragment. And with a quick movement, he thrusted the shard into Kagome's heart. All the way, like it extended in her body. Not only did it go through her heart, it penetrated her soul, or rather, what was left of it.

As soon as that happened, pain swept over Kagome's body. Un-bearable pain, to immense to even describe. The reason was, the soul was rejecting the 'shard'. But since there was no emotion to drive out the shard, the shard was beginning to taint her soul with it's evil.

You see, it's not because you are powerful, or too pure to contain the Shikon fragments in your body. It's the emotions that drives it out. To force the shards in your body to make it more destructible, stronger if you will, is wrong to everything. Wrong to the Earth, wrong to the civilization that's no it, wrong to the animals and sprits that roam the planet.

And you have to acknowledge the good and evil in the world, to decipher wrong from right. And when you lose the emotion to detect what you feel, like guilt. Guilt for doing something wrong. And if you lose that sense of guilt, you can't change what you feel. Then you don't have the feelings about doing something wrong and right, you can't take control over your body and force the shards out. Or the 'evil' out of you body.

(AN: Um. I'm very sorry if that up there confused you!!!! I'M SORRY! Please tell me it does kay?)

The shard was taking its time to taint her soul. And that's just the way Naraku liked it. And at this point, Naraku unshackled Kagome, enjoying that she is withering in pain before him. Yes, this was only the beginning of his plan for revenge, his face still stung a little.

Naraku winced in pain, something inside of him jolted in pain. 'Onigumo!' Naraku thought, out of breath. It was true, Onigumo and Naraku were one, sharing thoughts, but not feelings, and they always will be for one is eternally attached to the other, mind and spirit.

When Kagome looked up, her face changed slightly. Her eyes became very sharp and dangerous, but the same expression in them. A fang was visible now, and her ears pointed. And just then, the pain stopped.

Both for Kagome and Naraku.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(AN : Hmm. Mwhahahah! I left a cliffhanger! Aren't I evil? Well, maybe not too evil.

Yuki: *a presence is behind her, and embraces her from behind*

Presence behind Yuki: *leans head on her neck and breaths down it softly*

Yuki: *gasps and blushes* *looks happy until-*

Presence behind Yuki: *grabs her butt*

Yuki: *eye twitches* MIROKU! *slaps him unconscious*

Yuki: Please review so I can write another chapter so I can CASTRATE Miroku! Flames are allowed, but will be laughed at. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE REVIEW! I'm sorry, if I haven't updated this much.I just haven't been inspired to work on it.

Ja Ne ^___^=! )