InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Disturbing Images ❯ A Scarred mind ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I am posting all fics from Fanfiction.net to mediaminer.  These fanfics are listed from oldest to newest.  This fanfic was posted to fanfiction.net   11/29 /04   and has 250 reviews on fanfiction.net.  Keep in mind, I have revised this fic, however, it’s an OLD work.  

 

 

Ever have one of those days when you stumble across something you really didn't want to know, hear, or see? Something that'll give you nightmares for the rest of your life? I'm sure you have. I'm going to tell you my story; it all starts when my friend and his 'rival' got into a ’friendly fight’ in side of a hut...

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Dis turbing Images

 

Chapter 1: A Scarred Mind

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

&nbs p;


Kagome whistled a happy little tune as she strolled through the woods. Shippou was off finding berries, Sango was off with Kirara and Miroku and Inuyasha were in Kaede‘s hut. In other words, she had the place to herself.

Suddenly she remembered that she had left something inside. Therefore, she turned around and went back inside of the hut. Her path took her past the room, where the middle of a heated conversation stopped her in her tracks.

"Come on, Miroku! Put your back into it!"

"Hey, I'm doing all the work over here! Be quiet so I can concentrate!"

"You are a disgrace, if you cannot perform this simple task!"

"Maybe doing this in this kind of space wasn't the best idea..."

"Quit complaining and just push Miroku!"

Intrigued, Kagome leaned against the door. Her overactive imagination was working overtime supplying scenarios fitting the conversation.

"Oh Kami, Inu-chan... It's stuck!"

"Don't call me Inu-chan!" came the growling reply. "And what do you mean 'It's stuck'?"

"It's stuck! I can't get it out!"

"Well, try wiggling it around!"

Kagome gulped. This was getting freaky...

"Argh! It's not coming loose! What now?"

"Use your brain, idiot! Just pull it out slowly!"

There was silence for a moment, broken only by growls and grunts.

"There Inuyasha, I got it. Your turn!"

"Finally, out of my way, Miroku let me show you how a true youkai does it!"

Silence....

"Hey, Inuyasha, looks like yours got stuck too!"

"...Shut up. Lecher."

"Come on Inuyasha, Sango and I do this all the time- it's easy!"

"I don't care how you and your mate do it! I'm not the Taijiya, am I?"

"Inuyasha, I'm just trying to help. I want another turn you know"

Suddenly were several ripping noises and a very steamed Kagome yanked open the door to the room.

"What the hell is going on in here?" She screamed.

The sight before her eyes was an odd one indeed. Both men had a 'deer- in-the-headlights' look, although Inuyasha’s was quickly replaced by a scowl. Also both had their clothes badly torn, though there were no bruises, cuts, or burns. The most shocking thing was the hanyou straddling his rival, with Miroku’s arms around him. Inuyasha’s face invented a new shade of red as he leapt away from Miroku.

"It's not what it looks like, Kagome!"

Kagome glared. "Yeah right. You, mister, have a lot of explaining to do. As for you Miroku, I’m sure Sango will love to hear about this.” That said, she turned and stalked out of the room, leaving the two men alone to think about what horrors awaited them with their mates.

Both men turned pale with horror. Shaking nervously, Miroku looked around, surveying the results of their little scuffle. His eyes fell on a particular item and he scratched the back of his head.

"Hey, Inuyasha"

"What monk?"

"Jenga"

Inuyasha looked over at the little tower of wooden blocks that had been knocked over when he jumped up to strangle Miroku.

"...Shut up, Miroku!"

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Well, there’s chapter 1. I have about 2 more of these. Tell me what you thought. I bet you were thinking something gross, weren’t you? Shame on you!!! SHAME ON YOU!!! Now, all you have to do is review until I get some more of these up!