InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dolly ❯ Dolly ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Dolly

Note: This is a Bankotsu Kagome pairing fanfiction. I love this pairing as much as I love HitenKagome and SesshoumaruKagome. This was a must try fanfiction that I want to write. Note that this will be a young fanfic where I base the two lovers as their toddler’s age again. I must give credit, I read this type of fic somewhere, but never saw it in the Inuyasha section, so I decided to try to write it. A word of advice to people, I must stress that you guys should write Bankotsu Kagome pairings fanfic. It means a lot. Plus the facts there are so little of these pairs.

Warning: Um pretty much the OOC part that is all.

“Kagome honey it is time for school.” Kagome’s mother gently tapped her sleeping daughter’s figure. Kagome merely stirred hugging the doll that was mingle in the tangle blanket which where spewing over the bed close to her for comfort. Sighing Kagome’s mother placed both of her finger digits under her daughter’s armpit and softly caressed the sensitive part of her skin, also known as her ticklish part. “I have warned you child.” Her mother chuckled lightly. Seeing her daughter whimper before squirming was all to much for her.

“Ok mommy I am awake, why do you have to be so mean? I was having the best dream where I was a princess in a castle and a handsome prince came and we were to be married.” Kagome pouted. At the age of five, her mother couldn’t believe how well her daughter spoke, her English was excellent and her writing skills where adequate. Yet her childish side was still there.

“I am sorry dear, but you must wake or else you will be late for your first day of school.” Her mother gently soothed as she brush away a few strands of her daughters hair back. Kagome immediately perked up before getting out of her bed.

“Yay! I get to go to school today.” Kagome yipped as she hugged her mother tightly. Kagome’s mother merely smiled before clutching her swelling belly. “I am also going to be a big sister as well.” Kagome cheered as she pat her mother’s tummy with love. “Ok I am going to get dress and head off now.” Kagome smiled as she stripped herself of her pajamas and dashed wildly into her walk in closet finding her pink Mickey Mouse dress, dashing out again Kagome slipped the garment on before grabbing her Hello Kitty school bag and her favourite doll.

“Your school is just a block from here, I think you can manage?” Her mother asked proudly as she pats her daughter on her head. Kagome merely nodded her head in excitement bobbing her toes up and down as she retrieved her aqua coloured sandals.
“Oh must not forget Mr. Dolly.” Kagome squealed as she grabbed the small pink doll with beaded hair and a small rag dress off her bed. “You are so important to me, I can’t believe how stupid of me to forget you.” Kagome cooed as she hugged the doll closer to her chest. Kagome’s mother merely smiled before ushering Kagome to the door.

“Now be good at school Kagome, listen to what your teachers have to say and make me proud.” Her mother smiled softly down at her.

“I will mommy; I will be a very good girl for you.” Kagome smiled brightly before skipping out of the gate and skipped down the avenue. “Oh Mr. Dolly you and I are going to have a lot of fun this year.” Kagome smiled holding the doll tightly in her small grasp.
Upon arriving at Sakura elementary school Kagome spotted kids playing around the area, she thought about going over to the sandboxes and asks the kids if she could play with them, but decided against it. She would make friend in her class. So making her way over to the swings she placed herself in one of the shorter level ones and swung herself freely, enjoying the laughter of children’s and the sun baking on her back.

“Will you look at that guys, a little girl brought her dolly to school, what a baby.” A masculine voice sneered as Kagome gasped when her doll was wrenched from her grasp.

“Give that back, that doll is important to me.” Kagome yelled as she desperately tried to get her doll which was suspended in air by a group of tall guys.

“Awe did you hear that, this doll is important to her. Let’s play a game see how long this doll can last before getting torn into shreds.” One of the tall guy said chuckling. So the game started, Kagome could only watch in horror as the stuffing from the doll began to produce, the arms and legs where ripping apart, and one of the button eyes was starting to unwind.

“No stop that, please, stop that.” Kagome yelled as tears started to wield in her eyes. She attempted to kick the boy’s leg but only managed to kick sand. Kagome could only watch in sadness as the arm of her doll ripped slightly. A soft whish wiz past her ears causing a small fraction of wind to pass her as the boys in front of her made a small yelp of pain. Kagome could only stare transfixed as the boys in front of her where bombarded with more pellets of small pebbles.

“What the hell, lets get out of here.” One of the boys hissed before dropping the doll on the ground and rushed off the rest followed.

Kagome merely picked her ruined doll up before letting loose her tears. Her doll lay crumpled and trampled, as if a herd of elephants trampled on the poor thing. This day was supposed to be her greatest day, but only sadness was the only cause.

“Hey there are you alright?” Came another masculine voice. Kagome could only look up with tears in her eyes at the new stranger. It was another boy, no more then a year older then her with raven hair that reached his shoulder, blue grey pupil the colour of the limestone wearing a blue shirt with a matching stripped shorts, he held a slingshot in one of his hand raised. “I can’t stand when big guys pick on a helpless defenseless girl.” He said as he made his way over to her.

“Thank you for saving me or helping me, but I don’t think my heart will ever be right.” She sadly sighed as she plucked at her ruined doll.

“Is that doll important to you?” The raven head said.

“Yea this doll is the world to me, when I was four years of age, my daddy gave this to me for my birthday, says that his sister had gave it to him just before she died so he gave it to me just before he died.” Kagome sadly said as her tears continued to drop. The raven head could only watch in sadness at the little girl. As the bell rang kids began to enter the school, Kagome sadly sighed as she walked passed a garbage can dumping her doll into it.

“Kagome is something wrong dear?” Her mother asked worriedly as she watched her daughter saunter into the house with a blank face.

“Nothing is wrong mommy.” Kagome said placing a fake smile on her face. With that she left the room and made her way upstairs to her room where she collapsed on her bed crying herself to sleep.

The next day, Kagome arrived at school half heartedly as she decided to head into school early without the rest of her classmate.

“Hey there, it’s you.” Kagome heard the familiar masculine voice from yesterday again.

“I have something for you.” The voice was nervous and Kagome could only turn in wonder. The same boy from yesterday stood in front of her both hands behind his back.

“Hey.” Kagome meekly said as she tried to smile at him. But her face only faulted as the boy drew both his arms out holding the very thing that had made her loose hope in school.

“Is that…. my doll?” Kagome asked her face shocked.

“Yea, I found it in the garbage, so I fished it out and brought it home so I can fix it. I saw your look at school yesterday and it made me feel sad cause it reminded me so much about my parents. I hope I did a good job, I tried to make it look like your original, but I don’t think I did.” The boy said nervously as he handed the doll back to Kagome.

“What’s your name?” he asked shyly. Kagome giggled lightly.

“My name is Kagome Higurashi.” Kagome said lightly, blushing a bit as the boy grinned boyishly at her.

“You’re cute when you blush.” He said smirking mischievously before smiling. “Well got to go.” He said before dashing off.

“Wait… what is your name?” Kagome called out. The running boy halted in his steps before turning around.

“My name is Bankotsu Zanmoto.” He said before smiling and dashed off.

“You hear that Mr. Dolly, your new name is Bankotsu.” Kagome said lightly as she poked her doll in the stomach before entering the school building.

The End.

Err kind of boring, but I hope you people like it.