InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Drawer of Drabbles ❯ Overdose of Estrogen ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: The characters of InuYasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. The following story is for entertainment and not profit.
 
 
His head was itchy, but he had given his word that he would not move until released from his debt. The priestess that traveled with his half-brother had done him a great service. While he had been distracted fighting Inu Yasha, Rin had fallen into the fast moving current of the river. Before he could disengage from their battle, the miko had thrown herself into the icy water. Inu Yasha had immediately broken off to chase the foolish woman as she was swept around the bend.
 
Sesshomaru also headed downriver, easily overtaking the half-breed. As he reached an area where the river spread out and slowed, Sesshomaru spotted the soaked woman cradling Rin, who was coughing up water, but otherwise unharmed.
 
Without thinking he had offered the priestess any favour she would ask. Rin had gotten one of her mischievous smiles and next thing he knew his head was itching. It was from the flower stems poking his scalp. The two females now hovered over him giggling and making plans of what to do next.
 
“I have just the thing to finish his makeover.” Kagome smiled as she rummaged through the bag he had retrieved for her.
 
Rin continued to play with the previous treasures that the miko had produced: a grainy powder to brush on his cheeks and a tube of red stain for his lips. Sesshomaru worried what indignity he was to endure next.
 
“Aha!” Kagome said triumphantly pulling the new item from her bag. “I found it. Nail polish!”