InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dueling Banjos ❯ Deuling Banjos ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Dueling Banjos
Genre: Parody/Comedy
Word Count: 300
Characters: Inuyasha, Miroku, and then the others of the group later
Warnings: Male egos and chest nudity, but nothing else
Summary: Haha, I'm bigger than you are!



“Ugh, my poor muscles,” Miroku whined, leaning against a tree. He was dying for a bath, but the girls had beat him too it.

“Feh, you humans and your weak muscles,” Inuyasha grunted. Inuyasha lifted his arm and flexed his muscles. “Ha, see that? Now THAT is strength.”

Miroku raised his eyebrow at him and smirked. “Yes, those scrawny arms appear so intimidating. No wonder you're not sore, there's nothing there.”

Inuyasha growled at him, “Oh, really? May I remind you who uses a heavy sword AND carries a woman on his back all the time? And all you do is wave that rusty staff around!”

Miroku gave him a challenging glare. He pulled off his robes and exposed his bare chest. He flexed his arms and gave Inuyasha a wide smirk. In a small yet noticeable difference, Miroku's muscle bulged larger in circumference.

Inuyasha grunted, seemingly unconvinced. “Whatever, you know my demon blood makes me a whole lot stronger.”

“Yes, you're a really strong demon with scrawny muscles and chicken legs,” Miroku taunted.

Inuyasha's eyes burned in anger. “Fine, lard ass, so you're bigger, but I'll always be stronger. I can even piss farther than you so wipe that smile off your face,” he huffed, sitting roughly onto the ground.

“Care to test that theory?” Miroku began undressing the rest of his clothes.

Inuyasha scoffed. “Now you've done it. I'll beat you good,” he stood up, undoing his sashes.

“You're on. You'll see the benefits of training as a Buddhist monk!”

They gave each other challenging glares. They were ready to take aim until they heard someone clear her throat behind them.

Sango, Kagome, and Shippo looked at them with suspicious eyes. “What are you doing?”

The looks on their faces couldn't have been guiltier of foul play.