InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ EASTER WITH INUYASHA ❯ EASTER WITH INUYASHA ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

EASTER WITH INUYASHA

by Kellen Smith aka foxfire9

"What do you want wench?" Inuyasha growled. Kagome bit her lip to keep from sitting him. She counted to ten. "Wellllll?"

"I was coming to tell you I want to have a meeting with the whole gang. And you HAVE to come!"

"Why?" He smirked.

"If you don't I'll sit you." Kagome smirked back. Inuyasha's ears fell. He HATED being sitted.

"Fine, I'm coming." He grumbled

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Sango, Miroku!" Kagome yelled running up to them. "I need to tell you that…" BAM! Miroku landed on the ground with a huge bump on his head.

"YOU HETAI (spelling?)! Now, what were you saying Kagome?" Kagome giggled.

"I was just going to tell you we are having a meeting in Kaede's hut. Ok? Bye!"

"Come on Miroku." She started dragging him away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Let me see, who do I have left. I have already spoken to Shippo, Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku. Lets see…AH, I know I haven't invited Rin and Sesshoumaru (spelling?)! How am I going to get him to come? Oh, I know." She inwardly smiled at her ingenious plan.

@a few minuets later@

"MY, I WONDER WHY TETSAIGAI (spelling?) IS LAYING HERE UNPROTECTED?" Kagome yelled at the top of her lungs. A moment later, Sesshoumaru carrying Rin, appeared just as she had hoped. His hearing would have heard her and come running at the chance to get Tetsaigai.

"Where is it woman! Give me Tetsaigai!"

"I don't have it."

"That was a mean joke! Now I know why My half brother calls you a wench!"

"So what! I need you and Rin to come to a meeting."

"What is in it for me?"

"Well, Inuyasha will be there."

"I'm coming! Come along Rin." Rin happily followed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

When Kagome, Sesshoumaru, and Rin got to Kaede's hut they saw Shippo, Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku already there. Shippo was running about and getting on Inuyasha's nerves. He obviously wanted to be able to sit people like Kagome could do him and use it on the little kitsune. Sango and Miroku were sitting together, Miroku's hand getting quite close to Sango. Kirara was dozing next to Sango.

"Mama!" Shippo called. "Inuyasha tried to kill me!" Suddenly Shippo saw Rin and let out a squeal of delight. The two children chased each other around the hut both succeeding to step on both Kirara's tails making her let out a sound like a dying animal and getting on everyone's nerves. Oh, great! Now we have TWO kids with hyperactive thyroids! Inuyasha thought. Finally Kagome and Sesshoumaru called their kid to them and got them to calm down.

"Anyway I called you all here, yes even Sesshoumaru, for a special time called Easter!" Kagome got blank stares from everyone except Sesshoumaru who was still eyeing Tetsaigai. "Easter is a time of great joy in which you have a lot of fun! And this year I thought we would celebrate by doing an egg hunt! ^_^" Again she got blank stares, even by Sesshoumaru.

"That's IT? Oh come on! I HATE eggs! I'm leaving!"

"SIT!" Inuyasha did a faceplant. "It is not what you think. These are different colored PLASTIC eggs with CANDY inside!" At this everyone smiled, ok so Sesshoumaru wasn't though he was inside. He LOVED candy! "I have plenty so I asked Kaede to hide them in a 40 yard radios around the hut, ok?!"

"How much is plenty?" Miroku asked.

"Um…maybe one hundred?"

"One hundred? That's only…1 2 3 4 5 6 7…that's not even for everyone."

"Two hundred?"

"Still not even."

"Fine. I got two hundred eighty!"

"Forty for each of us! WOW!" Even though they didn't admit it, everyone thought she came up with some pretty good ideas and were glad they came. SUGAR ^__^! They all thought.

"I'll be back in a few minuets with the baskets. Shippo, don't get yourself killed and stay calm. Oh, and Miroku, don't get yourself killed." Sango looked down at that statement and saw his hand. He was then flattened by a huge boomerang. Kagome giggled as she left. At that moment Shippo decided to get himself killed by jumping on Inuyasha'a head. With a movement so quick only Sesshoumaru could see, he caught the little kitsune in his hands.

"Finally, I got you! You know I hate you when you do that! Now I can have a little snack! Mmm." Sango's boomerang did quite some damage to Inuyasha. When he regained consciousness he saw Shippo hiding behind Kagome getting scolded for almost getting himself killed again. "Hey, how dare you deprive me of my snack!" He got hit in the head again just not so hard. "Hey, I was just joking!" Inside Sesshoumaru was laughing his head off at his brother though he saw he got faster.

"With you we never know." Sango said standing over him. After she was finished scolding Shippo on the `ways to keep yourself from getting killed' she turned back to the group.

"Well, I'm back with the baskets!" Shippo noticed just how big the baskets were and asked how he was going to carry one. "They have wheels on the bottom, Shippo. Oh yes, the rules! You can only have forty eggs. If you have more than forty eggs you will be in trouble with me." Almost everyone cowered at this statement. "Now lets get going!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shippo went north and Kagome went south. Rin and Sesshoumaru went northeast and Inuyasha went west. Miroku went east and Sango went southeast. For almost all of them it was their first time egg hunting and Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru enjoyed the thrill of it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

@with Shippo@

I wonder where they are. Ah, is that one? No, just a leaf. Is that one? No just a rock. Wait, is that one? He got closer to the tree. It is! Just…above… my reach, dang! Hmm. A step here a step there a jump and…"HAHA! Got it!" He placed the egg in his basket.

@with Rin and Sesshoumaru@

"Milord, I found another one!" Rin had just found her third egg and Sesshoumaru had found none, that is until he spied something golden in the corner of his eye. It was beautiful. He picked it up and put it in his basket. This one was strange. It was different from all the others. He was thinking about this when his sharp eyes saw a gray egg wedged between two rocks. He picked it up and inwardly smiled, until he heard Rin squeal. "Yay! Two more!" He grumbled.

@with Kagome@

I sure hope the others are doing as well as I am. Oh, my ninth! Hmm, I wonder if anyone has found the golden egg yet.

@with Inuyasha@

Damn, this is fun! Already on my twenty second! Wait, that is not one! Ok, only on my twenty first.

@with Sango@

I wonder how Miroku is doing. I'm on my fourteenth. Wait, no fifteenth! Yes! Now, is that one?

@with Miroku@

I wonder how Sango is doing. Let me see, I have ,1 2 3…12 13, thirteen. Wait, is that one? At that moment they both reached for the same egg. Their hands touched. Both of them blushed. "You can have it." Miroku said. "No, you take it, I insist!" Sango replied. "No, I can't." At that moment Kagome came over and saw the egg. "Oh, an egg." She picked it up. "Hey Sango, hey Miroku!" They just stared at her.

@an hour later@

"So, do we have everyone? Let me see. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Inuyasha, myself, Rin, And Sesshoumaru. Yep, that's everyone. Now, everyone count how many you have. I have forty!"

"Forty." Miroku said.

"Forty." Inuyasha said.

"Forty." Sesshoumaru said.

"Forty!" Rin squealed.

"Forty." Sango said.

"Forty. Hey, wait a sec! I know I had forty but now I have only thirty eight!" Shippo yelled.

"Hmm, I guess I'll have to count." Kagome said. "Sure enough! You only have thirty eight! Miroku, 1 2 3…39 40, you are safe. Same with you Sango." She searched Rin's and Sesshoumaru's eggs and they only had forty. She turned to Inuyasha and smirked. He gulped. "Let me see, 1 2 3…40 41, HA! SIT! Here you go Shippo. But that still leaves one uncalled for." They all looked at a resting Kirara.

"Mew! -translated- Uh oh!" Sango picked her up. Sure enough there was an egg underneath her. "Mew mewl mewl mew! -translated- I just wanted one!"

"Oh, don't worry, you can have it Kirara!" Shippo said.

"Meow mew! -translated- Thank you!" They all started eating their candy. After they finished eating Kagome stood up.

"Say, who got the golden egg?"

"I did." Sesshoumaru said. Her eyes got wide.

"I…am…so…dumb!"

"Why, what is in it?" Miroku asked.

"A jewel shard." Everyone's eyes widened. Everyone started chasing Rin and Sesshoumaru around acting and talking like those seagulls from `Finding Nemo'.

"Mine mine mine mine mine mine!" They all said. Suddenly Sesshoumaru took Rin and the shard and flew off.

"Bye, come again next Easter!" Kagome called after them.

"Rin will come!" Rin called back. Oh great! Sesshoumaru thought. Of all the kids I had to come across the nicest one! But still, that will be a memory that will never leave. And with that he flew out of sight.

THE END

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Review and tell me how you liked it! ^________________________^ And happy easter!