InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Elementary Anime! ❯ Summers over? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Elementary anime!

This is a whole new story. Containing charaters from: Inuyasha , Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Panic,Kaliado Star, Gravitation, and Princess Tutu
Chapter 1: Summers almost over?

Kagome sighed as she turned of the T.V. 'Summers almost over' She thought sadly ' 3 more days untill school starts.'
''KAGOME!!!!'' her mom called from upstairs
'' What is it Mama'' Kagome replied
'' Sango's on the phone''
Kagome picked up the phone ''Hello?'' She said
''Hey'' Sango said ''So do you have any plans Kagome. Me,Miroku and Kagura are all going to have a big slumber party. To celebrate the end of summer''
''But why would you want to celebrate such a sad topic. And why is Miroku going?"
Sango sighed ''I lost a bet'' She repiled in a montone '' And just think Kagome, we're gonna be FIFTH GRADERS! Did you get the letter saying that your a saftey? It would be so cool if we could both be safteys together!''
''No'' ''Kagome repied sadly,'' I didn't get the letter. I'm not a saftey or a student leader.''
''Oh'' Sango utterd '' Well thats ok! At least we are both in advanced band together!'' She chirped
Kagome winced ''I quit advanced band. and I'm not in choir or intermerals. Do you know who you got for a teacher?''
''Yeah'' Sango said hopefully '' I got Mr.Schwind. I didn't know he taught fifth grade now. He taought fourth grade last year.''
Kagome squeaked ''WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO''
Sango winced ''Keep quiet will you! Gosh, your loud in person and louder on the phone. Well aren't you excited! You get to see you-know-who. Well? Hmmmm?''
Kagome turned red ''WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. MIROKU IS COMMING TO YOUR PARY!!!!! DON'T PICK ON ME ABOUT INUYASHA!!!! I DON;T EVEN LIKE THAT BAKA!!!!!! '' Kagome was fumming
''Just pack up and get your butt over here! Everyones is gonna be here soon! And no mention of any of that anime crap! I so stupid and annoying'' Sango hung up.
Kagome sighed. ' Why does everyone think I'm weird just becuase I like somthing different. I don't want to lose all my friends but I don't want to stop loving anime. Oh what am I going to do!!!!!' . She got her trunk and filled it with her Pj's and her favorite lazy jeans. She got her tooth brush and her CD's. ''Mamma! I'm goning to sleep over at Sango's alright!''
'' Thats fine just be back at 5:00 PM tomarrow.Okay?''
''Ok!!!!!!'' Kagome left the house and ran towards Sango's.

'Why does Sango live in the circle? Its so far away and major confusing'
Kagome's P.O.V

Oh man I'm lost! Oh what am I going to do. It got so foggy since I left the house. What to do what to do! Whats that......I see somthing.....
Then I fell to the ground
''OUUUUUUUUUUCH'' I screamed. What hit me.
'' Are you ok?''someone asked from behind. I turned around and saw him!!! Yuri Killian! The school hottie. He is so cute............''Oh? Me? I;m fine you don;t need to be worried its my own faould for getting lost in the first place. Do you know where Sheridan
residence is?'' I said realllllly fast

''Sure'' the hot blonde replied ''Its just around the cornner. Here,I'll take you''
I had to hide my enthusiasm. Yuri Killian is going to help ME. Life rules.