InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Emergence ❯ The Honeymoon ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Here it is at long last. I am sorry for the long delay, but I didn’t want to post on one site and not another. Now that aff is back online you can expect regular updates. I only have to write one more chapter to complete this story. There will be thirty total chapters including the epilogue.

The two short poems in this chapter were not written by me. The first is by a famous Japanese poet known as Issa and the second was by an anonymous source.

Thank you to all who have stuck with me and who have reviewed and I hope you will continue to do so, just as I hope you will enjoy this chapter. It is a little short and not my finest work, but there are a couple of really long chapters coming as well as some action before the end and this chapter does contain a LEMON.

Anyway here it is...

~ * ~

Kagome and InuYasha both left the reception once briefly to change clothes. Kagome into the thin strapped ivory dress, which was embroidered with small red flowers along the hemline and across the breast, and InuYasha into a black suit and red dress shirt.

The party continued for several hours during which they found themselves serenaded by some both good and very bad drunken karaoke, which often had Kagome giggling quietly into her mate’s shoulder. Finally Kagome took pity on her hanyou and suggested to him that they had stayed long enough, provided he was ready to leave. He jumped at the chance.

They stood together and once they had the attention of their guest, Kagome gave a short speech to thank everyone for attending. The music resumed and Kagome and InuYasha headed for the door. They were met there by her mother and Sesshomaru.

Asami hugged both her daughter and her son-in law. “I’m so happy for you both. Have a good time and I’ll see you when you get back.”

“Thank you mama. You’ve always been so understanding and the best mother I could have asked for.” Kagome replied. “And thank you Sesshomaru for letting us use the hotel and your house.”

“You are most welcome.” He replied. “Do not hesitate to call upon me in the future should you need my assistance.”

~ * ~

They headed out to the waiting car together. The driver opened the door for the newly married couple and closed it behind them. Kagome settled into the large comfortable seat, kicked off her shoes and took her hanyou husband’s hand. She giggled as he followed her example, pulling off both the hated shoes and socks with a relieved sigh.

“I hate those fucking things.” He announced. “You owe me for this wench.”

She could tell that though he really did hate wearing anything on his feet that he was only teasing her. Even still his assessment did have its possibilities. There was also the fact that he had done all she asked of him without complaint, to make this day special for her

“Is that so?” She asked her tone suggestive.

InuYasha arched and eyebrow and smirked at her, answering her with a nod.

She slid to the floor on her knees and reached for the waist of his slacks with a smile. “I guess I better do something about that then.”
The hanyou let his head fall back against the seat and his eyes fell closed as his mate freed him from the confines of his clothing. He had at first thought the long white car that Sesshomaru had called a limo to be excessive, but now that he was enjoying the benefits of such a vehicle, he was of another mind completely.

“Gods woman.” He groaned as Kagome took him in completely.

He lifted his head to look and brushed his hand over the back of her hair. It wasn’t long before he could no longer hold back and her name fell from his lips. She moved back onto the seat beside him and kissed him sweetly.

“So are we even now?” She asked teasingly.

In reply InuYasha grabbed his mate and pulled her into his lap, bestowing her with a deep kiss. He let his hands slide over the silky fabric that did little to conceal the shape of her body and was not shy about growling his disappointment when she halted them.

“I know it’s silly, since we’re already mates,” she said quietly, “but I want today to be special, all of it. You can laugh at me if you want, but I being together in the back of a car isn't how I always pictured the beginning of my honeymoon."

InuYasha didn’t laugh. He had vowed to himself to make sure this day turned out exactly how she had always dreamed. He owed her so much and had so many things to atone for. He had also come to understand that to his human mate and even to his own human heart the ceremony today had been just as meaningful and important as the one that had made her his mate.

“I guess I can wait.” He teased and she smiled at him. “But only if you spend the rest of the drive in my arms.”

“Deal.” She agreed.

~ * ~

Kagome gasped as she climbed out of the car aided by her hanyou. The house was so much more beautiful than the photo Sesshomaru had shown her when he made her the offer as a possible honeymoon location. She could hear the ocean only a short distance away.

The driver carried their bags into the house and left closing the front door behind him. Kagome walked further inside to take a look around.

Directly in front of her the entire wall was covered with windows giving her a perfect view of the sun over the water and the sea. “Oh... InuYasha come look. It’s so beautiful here.” Kagome called.

A moment later she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind and her mate’s chin upon her shoulder. The both stood there looking out at the waves crashing against the shore.

“Mother, I weep for you as I watch the sea, each time I watch the sea.” InuYasha muttered quietly.

Kagome turned in his arms and looked up at him. “What was that?”

“Your mother gave me a book when I was learning to read...” He replied.

“My mother gave you a book... a book of poetry, and you actually read it?” Kagome asked. “Not only read it, but memorized a poem from it?”

“Keh.” Her hanyou offered, his cheeks a light pink. “I might have mentioned to her that my mother used to recite her favorite poems to me. My father wasn’t able to stay with her all the time but every time he would return it would be with a new poem he had learned of in his time away. Of course I didn’t really listen then... I wish I had, that I could remember.”

Kagome brushed a hand across her husband’s cheek. “Recite another for me, please.”

“Here I thought I was a big man, hardly smaller than earth and heaven - and yet in love my courage fails.” InuYasha said quietly.

The young miko smiled. Her hanyou really was quite remarkable. Had you told her even a year ago that InuYasha would recite poetry for her she would have laughed. “It’s a good thing we’ll have so many years together. Even now there’s so much about you I don’t know.”

InuYasha pulled his mate against him and kissed her. “There maybe things I haven’t told you yet, but you know me, Kagome. You always have, and you’re probably the only one who really does.”

“Come on.” Kagome said softly taking his hand and pulling him down the hall behind her.

The doors were all open so she had no trouble looking in and finding the one she was looking for. The master suite was filled mostly by a very large bed, which had been covered in sheets of deep red. The sun setting over the water cast a deep orange glow throughout the room.

The young miko wasted no time and began to unbutton her hanyou's shirt with nimble fingers. As she pushed it off his shoulders and she flicked her tongue out and brushed it across his nipple. InuYasha drew in a hissing breath and ran his hand through her hair, enjoying the way she nipped at his chest.

A soft woofing sound escaped him and she lifted her head, complying with his demand for her lips. She shivered at the feeling of his clawed hands as they slid up her arms and then back down lowering the thin shoulder straps.

Kagome turned and pulled her hair over her shoulder so that he could lower the zipper. His lips scorched her skin as he places open mouth kisses along the back of her neck and shoulders. She leaned back and he groaned as she brushed against him.

Her hanyou mate held her hips loosely as she removed his pants, leaving him in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs, before turning from him and crawling onto the bed. Behind her she heard a low growl.

InuYasha couldn't tear his eyes away from his wife's perfect behind, which was revealed to him by the smallest pair of underwear he had yet to see her wearing. They were nothing more than a tiny triangle of fabric joined by strings and a thin strip that left little to the imagination. It was all he could do not to simply jump on her and have his way with her.

Kagome shuddered as her hanyou mate stalked towards her on his hands and knees with a feral gleam in his eyes that was full of promise. She loved seeing that wild look in his eyes. The forest where he spent most of his life was a part of his spirit. He was a wild thing not entirely of this world and too beautiful and magical to ever be completely tamed. It was one of the things she loved most about him.

She moaned softly as he began to torture her neck with soft nips, dragging his fangs across her skin. He was pleased when he felt her shudder beneath him. She felt like she was on fire as his lips trailed down along her collarbone and he captured one of her breasts in his mouth. Kagome cried out as he bit down softly on her nipple. He continued his path down her body and urged her legs apart.

All she could manage was a broken version of his name when his warm rough tongue assaulted her. Her hanyou was relentless. InuYasha couldn’t get enough of hearing his name from her lips. She could only cry out his name as brought her to her release. He crawled up her body and waited for her to open her eyes.

Kagome looked into the golden eyes that she knew so well and found them filled with both desire and his love for her. His lips were glistening with her release. She leaned up and pressed her lips to his, tasting herself in their kiss. He responded fervently and it took her breath away.

InuYasha watched his mate’s eyes flutter closed as he began to enter her. He moved slowly, tenderly, teasing her with what was to come. Her body arched into his, but he pulled away keeping her from what she desired in hopes of building the tension between them.

“Please.” Kagome pleaded trying to pull him down into her. “I need you... I need you inside me.”

He could not deny her and so with a soft growl he joined with his mate completely. His groaned melded with her soft mewl of pleasure. He let his head fall and rested his forehead against hers. “Kami woman, you feel so good.” he growled.

He pulled out and entered her again. She moaned loudly. “More...please...” she pleaded.

He growled softly and nipped at her neck. He watched her face as he moved with in her. Her soft sounds of pleasure grew louder with each thrust. Their bodies moved as one and it only served to remind him that they were also one in spirit. She was his and he had long ago surrendered himself to her. The jewel seemed more unimportant than ever as he gazed down upon the precious treasure beneath him.

Kagome was lost to her passion, to his caress and to the feeling of utter completion InuYasha inspired in her whenever he was near. Her body burned for him and the intensity of that fire was matched only by the fierceness of her love for him and the depth of her devotion. She had no doubt that they were always meant to be like this, as one.

Her pleasure built inside her until she could bear it no longer and then it burst free consuming her as she cried out his name to the heavens. “InuYasha!”

His mouth fell over hers as he tried not to lose his tenuous grip on his control, but it was no use. He spilled himself into her with a raspy exhalation of her name. He was thankful that his demon blood allowed him to recover quickly because he wasn’t even close to being finished with her. He flipped them over and Kagome was shocked to find herself sitting on top of him. He gripped her hips.

His mate looked down at him a wicked smile on her face. He used his hands to guide her movements and soon she threw her head back and took over. He couldn’t help but stare at her as she moved atop him. Her hands were on his chest her breast pressed together a thin sheen of sweat coating her body. She moved harder and faster against him as she drew close to her release once again.

InuYasha sat up and pulled her legs around his waist. He captured one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked as he cupped her bottom lifting her along his length.

“Oh kami...” she cried. “Inu... Ahhh.... don’t stop...”

He growled low in his throat. “You don’t need to worry about that, my mate.”

He was more determined than ever to make this night they neither one of them would ever forget. Once they were back hunting the final shard they wouldn’t have many chanced to be together like this, with complete abandon and disregard for anything but their own desires.

Both paid no attention to the passing of time as they made love, wanting nothing more than to remain as they were for as long as possible. InuYasha was given to wonder how it was exactly that his human mate seemed never to tire of him, but it was not something he would ever complain about.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up as he took her from behind. He licked the sweat from between her shoulder blades and she shivered. He pressed his lips to her ear. “Let me hear you once more love.” he breathed, thrusting deeply inside her.

“Oh KAMI... InuYasha.” she cried as he brought her to her peak and left her quaking once again.

InuYasha released himself inside her and collapsed onto his side. He pulled her into his arms and nuzzled her neck. “I love you my mate, my wife.” he offered quietly.

“I love you too my beautiful InuYasha.” Kagome muttered quietly, a deep calm settling over her as sleep sought to claim her.

~ * ~

Fate smiled on the couple as they spent their honeymoon together, offering them warm clear days and nights in which to enjoy this rare peaceful time together. While much of their time was spent in the physical expression of their love for one another, they also took long walks along the beach and spent quiet time together sitting in the sand admiring the ocean. Words were not needed between them as they both took joy in the simple fact that they were together.

On the final evening of their short vacation from the world around them InuYasha took Kagome up onto the roof and held her close. “Look at the sky.” He said quietly. “Over the ocean where you can see the stars... I wanted to show you before after you woke up, but you didn’t remember and since then we haven’t had a chance again to look at the stars, until now... It’s the same sky.”

Kagome gasped. He was right. While she knew that undoubtedly there had been stars that vanished over the course of five hundred years, she still recognized this night sky as the same on that watched over his world. She tuned in her hanyou’s arms.

“You really are amazing. Do you know that?” Kagome said seriously, staring into his deep amber eyes. “Not only has becoming your mate and your wife made all my dreams come true, but it has allowed me to see just how remarkable a man you really are. I don’t think any woman has ever been as happy as I am or as blessed.”

“K’gome.” he muttered as he pulled her close and kissed her. “I don’t know what I did to deserve you.”

The young miko smiled at her mate. “You didn’t have to do anything because I love you and you love me and that’s all that matters. Now this is our last night here and I expect you to make the most of it my mate. Take me to bed, dog boy.”

InuYasha couldn’t ignore her command or the desire in her eyes. He held her tightly in his arms and carried her down from the roof and into the house, setting her down gently upon the large bed. With a silent promise to himself that he would always do his best to be the man she saw him to be he fell into her welcoming arms.