InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ everlasting changes ❯ default ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer" I don't inuyasha but I can still dreamchanges
is my first fanfiction so cut me some slack.



The battle against naraku was finally over kagome was picking up the jewel shards and said to inuyasha "now you can become a full demon ,and I'll have to go home." kagome sadly replied. "what if I don't want to become a demon?" "YOU DON'T!" every one screamed. "no I don't. kagome I have something to tell you." "yes inuyasha?" kagome replied warily. "kagome I love you." "." "I knew you wouldn't feel the same about me after all I am just a stupid hanyou ." "no inuyahsa I love you to I have also decided to stay in this time with my true family." "HOORAY! " "well now that's over lets put the jewel together. As soon as they put it together Kagome said " now I know what to wish for." then a blinding light surrounded kagome and the jewel. As soon as the light faded instead of a human kagome holding the jewel there was a demon kagome holding the jewel. The demon was beautiful. It had long black hair, two black cat ears, razor sharp claws, a pure black tail, and her body looked more mature. She was a black jaguar demon. "Kagome is that you?" everyone asked. "Yes it is me its just I'm a demon now. "is that so." every one turned around to see Shesshomaru standing there. "Get your ass out of here now!" "fine then I guess you friends don't want to be immortal to...such a shame." "WE DO!" they all replied. "Ok then" and with a slash of his sword all of the others become demons to. Sango became a fox demon. Miroku became a wolf demon. And inuyasha became a full dog demon.

about the spelling.really a cliffy but so what I should have a new chapter up some time this week. more reviews the sooner I get the chapter up.