InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ everything back but you ❯ i'm a what? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi this is a inuyasha/chibi vampire crossover I hope you like it and for the love of lord fluffy review!!!! Rating may go up for later chapters

summery: kagome and Karin have always been best friends. Even if kag was 2 years older than Karin her self. Kagome has also known the maaka family secret for almost all the time she knew them. After coming back from the past kagome thinks she found out what is wrong with Karin ( you know her lil’ nosebleeds. And giving people some of her blood. ) what if Karin wasn’t a vampire at all but something else and whats this kagome is a demon?!

I decided kags is not gon’na sing this chapter so sorry to burst your bubbles

U vote

Kag/ren:2(is winning so far )

Kag/usui:0

Kag/sesshomaru:1(catchin’ up)

Kag/inu:0

Karin/sesshomaru:0

Karin/usui:0

Voting goes to chapter 7 so hurry and vote

Ages

Kagome:19

Ren:21

Usui:19

Karin:17

Iniuyasha:250

Sesshomaru:500

Sango:19

Miroku:20

Shippo:7

Rin:6

Just email me ur answers my email is heliotroperose@yahoo.com

Come on people I need votes!!!

Chapter 2: I’m a what?

Karin couldn’t believe her ears she was one of the rare types of vampire.

Flash back

‘how could this be? Every one in my family is a pure blood sucking vampire why am I different?’ Karin couldn’t help but ask.

‘you are this way because you were gifted with purity. Remember when you were a child you were always cheerful and brought sunshine to most people? I don’t even know why you are the war you are but be thankful you can walk around in the light without getting burnt like your brother.’ Kagome laughed ‘hey, how ‘bout I convince your family to come to the past with me and train your new abilities. Then it’ll be you who bosses your big bro around.’

‘o.k.’

End of very short flashback

I sure hope Kagome convinces mom and dad to let me get my training. Karin thought

With Kagome

“Calera, Henry now that we found out Karin is a miko-vampire she needs training or the whole vampire race could be at risk. (I’m making this up as I go lol XP)

“I see, what will happen if we decline?” asked Henry (Calera is paying attention she’s just being lazy right now and is drinking her daily glass of blood, yummy)

“If she doesn’t start to control her powers in 2 years she will become pale and start to have this eerie innocent look. And for a while she will be this preppy normal school girl.”

“how do you know this will happen.” asked Ren ( he just walked in)

“Well if you really want to know I almost went through the same thing a month after my transformation.”

“Transformation!” the vampires said together.

“Well you see over the past I signed this piece treaty with Lord Sesshomaru and in doing that I became his next heir, but he didn’t want a human heir so I had to go through a blood ceremony and became a demon. Ren I’m sure you saw my pointed ears before I knocked you out last night.”

“hn”he is still grumpy about last night

“Anyway in time you will feel her power riseing, you will probly think it’s be’cuz she’s getting stronger ‘cuz you can see her mucles gett more buff like she’s been working out. Now I stoped here when I was going through the same thing but I got help sooner. Now not long after that her power will start to break her body and she will be in intence pain, not even the best pain medicine can help. 5 days after that her power will controle her body and it’ll explode out purifying everything that is unpure and walks the night. I don’t want it to happen now this untamed power that lays dorment in Karins body could destroy the whole world. that’s why she must come, and I swear in my life that I will protect her from any danger and she she’ll come home unharmed.”

I had to wait about 10 minuts for their dicision (I’m not typing what their saying it’ll take to long and it’ll be boaring.)

“We will let Karin come with you for this training but you must take our human asistant and Ren.”

After hearing this kagome was like this o.O and ren was chokeing on the blood he just so happened to be drinking

“WHAT! Why does he need to come.” Kagome yelled/asked

“He needs to learn respect for both women and his sister. And he could come in handy if you go into a battle he learned soward fighting you know.” Calera said.

“One problem mom.” Ren said “how can I walk in the daylight if I’m a freakin’ vampire?”

‘this could be fun.’ kagome thought

“I do have these necklaces that will make you walk around in the daylight and can teach him dissipline.” Kagome said as she reached into her bag and pulled out a silver cross with a black gem in the middle. (I gots one just like it)

“Y-YOUR PURE EVIL!!! Why did you have to be my sister’s best friend? Your more evil than grandma!” Ren yelled

“you called.” said Elda marker ( Elda iz cool she is like a really long pink haired Karin with no boobs and hates humans until usui. P.s. she is a very young looking grandma)

Ren took one look made a really freaked out face and was out the door running top speed to get away from his evil psychotic grandma.

With kagome

After about five minuts of laughing kagome went to tell Karin the good news. (I ain’t gon’na type that either)

Karin was so happy she called Usui and the y came up with a game plan as to when and where to meet.

And Ren well he is still running from his grandma who came back with one of his sleaves, tossed it on the floor and went back to sleep for a while.

About 2 hours later Ren came back his black leather pants and jacket was ripped his hair was all messy and had sticks and leaves poking out of places in both his hair and cloaths all in all it was funny

Me: another chapter done

Kags/Karin: yay

Ren: took u that long to write this much

Me: it aint my falt my mom decided I had to give her my login and pasword ‘cuz she thinks this could be a ‘dirty websight’

Kags: wow tough

Me please people review and I had to change the raiteing for titanic the untold story chapter 2 will come out soon, so tell me what u think and I need votes and another fanfict is comeing out some time in late august early September untill then reveiw